Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#94127 03/29/13 08:18 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

100? [Linked Image] I need a vacation.

I'll be away from my main copy of "Wrong Clark" for the next week, at a location with iffy internet connections, trying to catch up on my cushion which is now currently at 4 parts (sorry, betas sad ). I should be back and posting as usual late on Tuesday, April 2nd. correction: April 9th - wallbash (EW receives failing grade in reading calenders.) Please use your extra time wisely this week, and vote for your favorite stories. Kerth Award Voting is this week only!

Please, still leave comments. I may not be able to respond to them quickly, but I can still read them. laugh

And, yes, I just now realized (due to shifting of scenes for part length) wallbash that here was another part without Clark, physically present. My apologies. I promise he'll return in Part 101... and 102... and in 103... and 104... and 105...

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 11:53 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my goodness. I really like the Lois/Cat scene but *grrrrr* Why, why, why has Lois decided to keep this from Clark. NO. I've been so looking forward to them meeting and having that talk.

I'm also realy annoyed at Lois wanting to do this invistigation. As I reader I'm privy to the knowledge that the Kryptonite involved in the attempted murder of Clark was quite coincidental. Lois is right that someone's after Clark - Lex, but there is actually no need to worry at all, becasue it's nothing to do with killing Superman and having Kryptonite. Clark is perfectly safe so she has no need to do this investigation or keep her knowledge from Clark.

What I really hope is that Clark lets is slip IMMEDIATLY when he returns anyway, so she's left with no option. YAY. I'm going with that ... till you post next part anyway.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oh no, I hope Dr.Klein is considered "too inept" to me among the list for scientists Luthor will have as "guests."

Oh Lois, I wish you weren't seriously considering going "under the covers" with Luthor.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Sounds like Lois is going to cause more trouble. Clark better get back soon!

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Happy centennial!
[img]http://tinyurl.com/bowwfqb[/img]
(found a photo of Lois during Easter)
Cat opened the door of the conference room
[img]http://tinyurl.com/cg7o4g8[/img]
Cat said, slightly miffed that someone had beaten her to the scoop.
Better that way than the other way around, which would mean, Cat would now be dead, killed by a typewriter bashed against her head.

“And since I’m the one who saw Superman, I really don’t see the point in getting all worked up about his return.”
Yep, she’s in no way worked up.

“Yes, and you can cut the act. I know you know,” Lois said.
CAT: [img]http://tinyurl.com/czms7n9[/img]

Maybe she did know something, but Cat refused to fall for it. She had kept Clark’s secret this whole time, and she wasn’t going to let Lois trick her into revealing it now.
She’s a smart cookie. [img]http://tinyurl.com/bmsu3j6[/img] And if it weren’t for that one slip-up with the mole… [Linked Image]

“I know! What I want to know is how long you’ve known? And how you figured it out?” Lois demanded.
Hello? Mole people! (no comma, sic)

Cat raised an eyebrow and just stared at her. “After you.”
[img]http://tinyurl.com/d736v7k[/img]
LOIS: Perrrryyyyy!
PERRY: Oh, don’ t get me involved in that squabble. I ain’t not know nothing about anything. Yodelidado!

True, she looked her usual annoyed self, but mixed with that was ‘impressed’ with a twinge of ‘relief’. “The mole.”
[Linked Image]

Cat smirked. She knew Lois hadn’t really looked at Superman’s face. “Told ya.”
LOIS: What? What do you mean Superman had a face before?

Until Cat knew that Lois knew, she would never be able to rub it in the woman’s face how much more observant a journalist she was than Perry’s darling.
Meow!

“I didn’t drool over Superman,” Lois retorted
No? Then why did he have to wash his suit every day to get the wet stains out?

“So, he finally told you. Good, being the only one who knew got old long ago,” Cat said with relief.
LOIS: Perry knows, too. I mean…oops?
BILL: What about me?
M&J: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Last? *Really*?

Oh, Cat would totally milk that for all it was worth.
LOIS: Kissing.
CAT: [Linked Image]

Why would he need Cat any longer, if he had Lois to confide in?
CLARK: Caaaat? Lois keeps sneaking out on me. Last night I saw her with Lex. She’s still not listening. Caaaat? What do you think. I can’t make her squeal in delight like I hear when I fly over your part of town.

Now, what was she going to do?
Dip Ralph in some boiling water and then date him?

Clark was Clark, only he could do stuff normal men couldn’t and liked to fly around in body-hugging tights.
/hands Cat a diploma with an ‘A’ in Clarkology/

She was starting to sound like her normal Mad Dog self again.
So, Cat should start running?

“Well, I’m not going to,” Lois snapped, starting to pace. “If his secrecy is so important to him, he can have it and I won’t tell him that I know.”
Oh boy.
CAT: Does that mean I get another shot at him?

Knowing that big goon, he probably kissed her and flew off.
To be fair, he did think she’d forget about all that within just a second or two of him flying off. Too bad he doesn’t yet remember that he also needs to think the safe word (Abacus) while kissing Lois.

Cat contemplated this. “Did you two hook up during ‘Revenge’?”

“No!” Lois adamantly denied, which meant they had or they already had by that point.
[Linked Image]

“Apparently, he only tells gossip columnists.”
No. They’re just smart enough to figure it out on their own.

“He didn’t tell me. I figured it out, so don’t blame him for me being more observant than you,” Cat fired back, pointing at her.
LOIS: He’s *so* dead.

“You’re right. You’re absolutely right.”
clap She’s one smart cookie!

“Fine!” Lois grumbled. “Send me the manual.
Clark Kent 101
LOIS: [img]http://tinyurl.com/bwjp4za[/img]

“Let’s just say, I have a hunch, but no proof.
CAT: Oh, you mean Lex?
LOIS: [img]http://tinyurl.com/cyg36zv[/img]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
which I won’t be able to do if Clark thinks I’m in danger,” Lois told her.
But he thinks that all the time. What she actually needs is someone to distract Clark.
LOIS: [img]http://tinyurl.com/cfd6vse[/img] How about you take Clark for a trip to Vegas. I don’t know, tell him you want to get married or something. Just keep him away from Metropolis for a week or so.

It couldn’t be the danger, could it? Lois ate danger for breakfast.
Her own. This is about Clark. And she’s the only one allowed to hunt him down and skin him alive.

He’s already overprotective. As soon as he knows that I know, he’ll stop pussyfooting around and finally get serious. I know he will.”
laugh

There was a soft knock on his door, and then Nigel entered. Lex just couldn’t assert enough, how wonderful it was to have someone on his staff who never forgot his or her station.
NIGEL: I would never be impolite to a higher-up I might one day end up shooting in the back.

“Excellent. Make sure nobody else arrives, who has read the Daily Planet or heard LNN reports. Shut and lock the main doors within a half-hour,” Lex informed him.
shock

“One hundred and eighty-six of the most intelligent, young scientific minds in this country under my complete control,” Lex reminded him,
Plus, some of them have lady parts.

Lex’s eyebrows rose. “Jumped?”
LEX: What do you mean, I make people jumpy?
NIGEL: [Linked Image]

“Ms. Lane brought him to work with her yesterday morning, after picking him up at the hospital.”
[Linked Image]

If one wanted to have something done right, one must do it oneself, it seemed.
So, no delegating of doing Lois, then, huh?

He would make sure such holes in his plan to humiliate and smash the heart of Superman by bedding Lois Lane were filled immediately.
But what if she’s not willing?

having sent Ms. Lane and Ms. Grant home the evening before,
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Lois had gone from Lex’s bunker straight into the arms of her lover, only to find that Kent wasn’t alone. He wondered how Lois felt about that rejection.
Cat and Lois spent several hours with Clark. It was all rather raunchy.

Find out which division he is with,” Lex went on.
Metropolis Bridge and Tunnel Authority.
[Linked Image]
But it’s all very hush-hush. Which reminds me, I still have *that* plot bunny sitting around and coloring Easter eggs… [Linked Image]

She’s on the board for the projected Luthor House for the Mentally Unstable. I believe she’d be interested in our little, below-ground science experiment on human behavior.”
laugh Isn’t he adorable? He’s getting her a hobby!

This time, Superman would have a front row seat to his beloved’s betrayal, forced if need be. Although, the sweeter victory would still be if she came willingly, calling out Lex’s name in ecstasy for Superman to hear.
Wait, how can a betrayal be forced? Wouldn’t that just kind of cause Lex to spontaneously combust?

“This is EPRAD Ground Control.
MAJOR TOM: Yes?

Cat turned and smiled at Lois, who nodded.

Lois turned and grinned at Perry, whose eyes were widening at this news. It wasn’t as if he was stunned, but Lois was sure a part of him was still in shock that it could be Clark up there slowing down the asteroid.
PERRY: Cat and Lois are now *friendly*? Oh dear. There goes my newsroom…

“Decreasing?” said Sandra, LNN’s news anchor in surprise, turning to her scientific expert. “Shouldn’t Superman collide with it as he had done with the larger Nightfall asteroid?”
Are you nuts? If he can land the asteroid in the Arizona crater, we’ll have rare space elements to last us at least for the next decade.

Lois glanced back at LNN. Sandra was discussing with her co-anchor about where Superman could have been hiding out these last few days and why he had waited until the last minute to do anything about the smaller Nightfall asteroid, when he had acted within a day of learning about the larger one.
Because he’s a big ol’ drama queen and an attention whore to boot.

She wondered if she would be able to pull it off.
His outside undergarments?

Hope you’re having a great week off before you get back to [Linked Image] with lots of [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] .

I should be back and posting as usual late on Tuesday, April 2nd.
Wait, what? You posted in the 30th and will be back on the 2nd? That’s not a whole week? Does that mean you got the dates wrong? Or will there not really be a hiatus?

Originally posted by Christina:
Oh no, I hope Dr.Klein is considered "too inept" to me among the list for scientists Luthor will have as "guests."
Lex only wants scientists below 40. Or was it below 30? Just below 30 for female scientists?

[img]http://tinyurl.com/c82ffhz[/img] Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I should be back and posting as usual late on Tuesday, April 2nd.
Michael:Wait, what? You posted in the 30th and will be back on the 2nd? That’s not a whole week? Does that mean you got the dates wrong? Or will there not really be a hiatus?
blush er... um... April 8th, that is. Um... just testing you. laugh Uh.. You pass! grumble discovers drawback to letting Cat be her muse/

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
grumble

wave Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Loved it can't wait until the Meeting. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“I’m not hiding; I’m thinking,”
Actually she really is hiding, but I guess it is mainly so she can think better.

“And since I’m the one who saw Superman, I really don’t see the point in getting all worked up about his return.” She seemed almost blasé about the whole thing.
Overwhlemed and scared. Fortuantly the later is mainly because of false suppositions, but still.

“You saw Superman?” Cat sputtered, wanting to clobber Clark.
Clark:Lois was in pain, and hurting, and crying. I should not have left her at all. The least I could do was give her a lift.

He was supposed to go directly home to contact the MPD about the dead body in his alley,
Lois in pain was clearly a higher priority. He made the right decision to give her a lift. I am less sure he should have run off on her earlier, but giving her a lift was clearly the right decision.

he couldn’t resist taking a detour to visit his favorite groupie.
I guess Cat does not know that Lois was in pain. Still, she is not really understanding Lois and Clark's relationship, at all.

“I know! What I want to know is how long you’ve known? And how you figured it out?” Lois demanded.
Clark:At least she does not think I told Cat.

She wasn’t going to reveal anything without corroborating evidence that the person, with whom she was about to discuss this topic, had the same information she did.
Lois has not said anything that makes it clear she knows CK=SM. The "dropped you off" line sounds like that if you know, but it is not very clear.

“Back when you and he were working on that Messenger explosion story, right after he started working here,” Cat said. She flipped up her hand. “I was trying to convince him to ask me out at the time, but he said he was busy working…” She rolled her eyes. “— with you.”
clap for Clark ignoring Cat.

Cat decided that either Lois knew what she herself knew, or Lois should know. They had played this game long enough.
dance Lois won't be in the dark anymore.

I really do wish Clark and Lois would have had some conversation. He really should have told her everything before going into space.

“I didn’t drool over Superman,” Lois retorted, confirming Cat’s theory that Lois really did know.
Right, she just tries to get him to come in her apartment and talk with her while she is in the shower.

“Told me? Ha!” Lois scoffed. “I figured it out.”
Clark:Hey, I was going to tell her, but she figured out before I got a chance.

“Superman kissed you?” Cat said, shaking her head.
Actually, technically Lois started the kiss. Also, he thought Lois knew before she kissed him.

He must have totally forgotten about his having a secret identity.
Even Cat should bother asking who initiated the kiss.

“Lucky you,” Cat snapped. Great. Well, there was the end of her friendship with the Man of Steel.
Cat really does not understand Clark. Even if him and Lois had totally established an understanding and talked through everything and she had forgiven his lunkheadedness and everything was wonderful, he would still be friends with Cat.

Why would he need Cat any longer, if he had Lois to confide in?
Clark is friends with people because they need him, not because he needs them. I am looking forweard to Clark confiding in Lois, but I have fears it will not be anytime soon.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Lois insisted in a tone that told Cat something definitely was wrong.
If you keep telling yourself that Lois, maybe eventually you will believe it.

Lois didn’t say anything for a minute. “I thought I knew Superman, and I thought I knew Clark, but…” She shook her head. “I don’t really know him at all, do I?”
This is realy not a fair assesment. She knows who they are at heart. Anyway Clark tried to tell her, she just did not listen. OK, at the time it clearly seemed not to work, but still.

Clark was Clark, only he could do stuff normal men couldn’t and liked to fly around in body-hugging tights.
Actually, at heart I do not think Clark likes to do that. He does it because it is the best way to do the things he want to do.

“He said that he loved me, but he kept so much hidden from me, and he never trusted me with the truth.
I guess she has a point. Still, he did try to tell her. Also, he has been planning to tell her for two weeks now. He really should have told her back in October.

he lied about what was real and what wasn’t,”
True, but maybe she should try to figure out why he is so worried about her. Not that she could actually learn that right now since he does not remember.

“But he told you.
Actually, he didn't tell Cat, she figured it out.

With you, he could talk about things that he couldn’t with me or anyone else.
Actually he has told the Kents and Carlos more than he told Cat. frown that Lois does not know that yet.

You’ve known who he was from almost the beginning, haven’t you?”
Actually Cat really has no clue who Clark really is. Lois evidently has been sidetracked into thinking SM is his real identity, although she knows he must have another name.

“Pretty much,” Cat said with another shrug. She had told Lois that she was Clark’s best friend, and Lois had just proved her case.
Except he never even mentioned her to the Kents.

“If you could know who he was, why couldn’t he tell me?” Lois demanded.
I really think Clark should have factored in how mad Lois would be at Cat knowing first in the past, and told her sooner because of it.

“You’re asking the wrong person. You should ask Clark that,” Cat told her.
Although most recently it is Cat's fault. She was the one who instited to Clark he not tell Lois he was Superman.

Although he still didn’t have a full memory bank last time she saw him.
Cat maybe should tell Lois this detail.

“Well, I’m not going to,” Lois snapped, starting to pace.
frown she never will work things out with this attitude.

“If his secrecy is so important to him, he can have it and I won’t tell him that I know.”
That is just unfair and petty. This is especially so because she knows he tried to tell her back in October, she just did not believe him.

On the other hand, I guess I understand why she is mad about this. Ideally he would tell her very soon, but I have a sinking fear that he will not.

Arguably this is the one stage in their relationship they really never built up much in the TV show. I mean, as long as Lois learns that CK=SM by a way other than him telling her, there are all sorts of ways to play this out.

This is the real reason the proposal came to soon in L&C. They could have done all sorts of fun things with Lois knowing but Clark thinking he still had to pretend to be two people to her.

I guess that is the one plus to her not telling him. Still, I am frown abpout it.

John Pack Lambert
Columnist
Columnist
It truly is evil of youto leave your readers hanging here. I'm so glad that I've read the next several parts laugh devil

.talk nerdy to me.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Cat’s eyes widened. Did Clark not know that Lois had discovered his secret?
Clark thinks Lois knows. This will be interesting to see if she can convince him she does not know.

Knowing that big goon, he probably kissed her and flew off.
Clark:OK, maybe I should have been more explicit. However she said "clark" as we kissed, and I tild her we would talk. I really had to call Henderson and then stop Nightfall.

Reader:Still, you should have been a bit more clear, and said "Lois, I know you didn't know I was also Clark until just now, but I think I wanted to tell you, I even gave the Kent's a letter to give to you if I didn't return that told you that I was Clark." I guess though that would have been more coherent than their conversations normally are.

“Lois,” she groaned. “He hasn’t known who he is for the last few days. Give him time to recover fully and get used to you two as a couple again, instead of just as friends. I’m sure he’ll tell you then.”
This is a good point. I wish Cat was a bit more explicit in saying he has not recovered his memories.

Lois scowled. “Trust me, Cat. He’s had time.”
When? At what point since she told him she loved him did he have time? On the other hand, has she realized this was what he was going to tell her when they got interupted, the thing she explicitly told him she did not want him to tell her? Or is that just too harsh a memory. I guess it is easy to see things from Clark's standpoint when we understand why he listened to Herb's ( grumble grumble grumble ) no good advice. grumble grumble grumble at Herb. He really messes everything up.

Cat contemplated this. “Did you two hook up during ‘Revenge’?”

“No!” Lois adamantly denied, which meant they had or they already had by that point.
Well, in some ways Lois is really telling the truth. However I think her anger at Clark right now is fueled by her really feeling they did hook up.

“I’m not discussing this with you,” she went on.
It would be nice if she would discuss it with Clark. I wish he would have been more open about his reasons for what he did, although I do understand why he is hesitant to tell Lois about the curse.

“And I’m not going to let you hurt or punish Clark because your pride was bruised,” Cat said. “Talk to him. You must know that he doesn’t go around telling everyone.”
This is a good argument. I don't think it will work with Lois though.

“He didn’t tell me. I figured it out, so don’t blame him for me being more observant than you,” Cat fired back, pointing at her.
I have to for the first time ever admit that it is good for Clark to have Cat as a friend.

Lois knocked Cat’s hand away and pointed her finger in Cat’s face. “Well, I’ll have you know…” Her voice faded and her hand fell. “You’re right. You’re absolutely right.”
dance Lois is going to talk with Clark.

“You aren’t going to tell him that I know,” Lois demanded.
frown or not. However at least her reasoning won't be built so much around anger.

“Someone’s trying to kill him, Cat.”
This could be very bad for his secret. Of course both Lois and Cat think his secret was exposed by the killing. Hopefully he recovers his memory soon on this matter, but I doubt it.

“That means someone out there, out in Metropolis, has Kryptonite.
Although Lois is probably right that Luthor has kryptnite, in reality Clark was exposed to kryptonite last controlled by Lois.

What I need to figure out is whether or not the person behind this knows that Clark is Su…” Lois went on.
I am really worried about this.

“Shhhh,” Cat interrupted with a hiss, glancing towards the newsroom to make sure she had closed conference room door. “Rule number one: we don’t talk about Clark’s secret identity. Rule number two: Clark doesn’t have a secret identity. Rule number three: we don’t even allude to it, most certainly not here, or anywhere else someone might overhear us.”
Cat does have a good point.

“Fine!” Lois grumbled. “Send me the manual. I’m going to investigate the attack on Clark, who might be behind it, and what exactly they know. I need to figure out if whoever is trying to kill him knows about his past.”
Since even Lois does not know about his past this will be an interesting exchange. I wonder what Lois would surmise if she found the picture of alt-Clark's parents that has been stolen by Luthor's agents.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
That made sense. “Do you have a lead?” Cat asked, leaning forward.
She has strong circumstancial evidence that Luthor was the man behind the whole thing. Not enough to do anything with, but she has it.

“Let’s just say, I have a hunch, but no proof. I’ll need time to infiltrate the organization, earn their trust,
I hope she does not try to go directly though Luthor. He has always tried to present a respectable image to her, so directly contacting him won't really be a good way to get into the organization. I have my doubts that this will work, even with Lois' special memories.

and see what I can find out, which I won’t be able to do if Clark thinks I’m in danger,” Lois told her.
She may have a point here. Although with Clark's memory what it is right now, it is really hard to say how valid a point it is.

Cat wass best friend; her loyalties lay with him.
Good point. I wish Cat would just tell Clark everything about what is happening.

“If they know what we know, then I won’t be able to infiltrate the organization if it gets out that Clark and I are an item.
Wait, isn;t it maybe a bit late for that.

“I need someone with whom I can communicate without raising suspicions,” Lois went on. “I need someone on the outside who knows what I’m doing is just a ruse and that it’s just an undercover operation.”
This is going to tear Clark apart if he does not realize that Lois is only working undercover.

“It needs to be someone who knows and, therefore, understands why I have to do this. Clark trusts you, so if you reassure him that everything’s okay, he’ll believe you.
Maybe, maybe not.

“I need to do this to protect Clark.”
I doubt she does. Still, if she can bring down The BossTM, than things will be good.

There was a bit of old world chauvinism in Clark, not that he’d ever admit to it. Not only was he was the man, he was Superman, therefore it was his job to protect the womenfolk, as well as himself.
This might be a little true, however Cat really does not understand why Clark is so protiective of Lois. His original Lois died, and he feels really bad about it. His parents died, and that tore him up too.

This time, if he interfered, the person, or persons, who had the Kryptonite might hurt him again or worse.
This still might be the case even though the do not know CK=SM.

She couldn’t let that happen, and neither, apparently, could Lois.
Clark was right in thinking he would be toast if Lois and Cat teamed up.

This action ratcheted her up in Cat’s esteem a couple of notches. Lois was willing to look past their differences to ally with Cat and to put herself in possible harm’s way to protect Clark. Lois was okay; not that Cat would ever admit that to anyone, especially Lois.
I am really worried about what this will do to Clark though.

Was Lois planning to dump Clark?
Oh no, this is so going to break his heart.

No, she couldn’t be that stupid.
For his own good, of course. At least this time it will make sense, a little, maybe.

“But don’t they already know that you two are partners here at the Daily Planet?” Cat returned.
Not if Lois quits the DP and goes to work for the Metropolis Star or LNN.

Lois waved her hand through the air. “Okay, fine, I’ll let you know, later, on the particulars.”
This story is going to get even more complexed.

What exactly was Cat getting out of this arrangement? She would remain Clark’s best friend, and the only one who knew in Clark’s mind, other than that couple in Kansas.
Assuming a-Lois can convince him that she does not know ([possilbe), b-Lois can forestall him from telling her (that will be harder, but I expect Lois to succeed, mainly because you have a chance to have Lois know but CK not know Lois knows, and that leads to all sorts of fun I expect you won't pass up) and c-Clark does not remember Carlos, or figure out Henderson knows.

She would also be the one holding his hand when Lois’s plan blew up in her face.
I hope it does not come to that.

“Tell me about that,” Cat said.

“Why? My personal life isn’t fodder for your column.”
Hey, better that than have Cat tell Clark that Lois knows.

He’s extremely secretive, like Clark-secretive, about it.
Clark:Hey, no one doubts that I love Lois.

“One hundred and eighty-six of the most intelligent, young scientific minds
Someone commented they hoped Bernard Klein was not in this bunch. He does not strike me as "young", so I highly doubt it.

in this country
I am somewhat surprised he so limited himself.

“Under the conditions of their acceptance to our little party invitation, they needed to pledge not to reveal to anyone, topside, where they were headed nor mention my name,” Lex said. “I need you to make sure that condition has been met. If it hasn’t, we need to introduce the vitamin tablet into those people’s diets.”
dance Lois knows the truth.

Clark… correction, Superman would be back to the Planet soon.
frown she thinks of him as Superman.

After their kiss a few hours before, he would most likely be expecting Lois to be waiting for him on the roof for that ‘talk’. She took a deep breath and exhaled as she turned towards the elevators. Well, here went everything. She wondered if she would be able to pull it off.
Oh no! I have a real bad feeling about what is going to happen. I really hope Superman just tells her he is Clark, so she can't claim that she does not know, but I just know that is not what is going to happen.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

Seriously, you aren't putting Lois into the loin's (Luthor's) den.

I don't know if I can watch!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KatherineKent: Oh, my. smile1
Sorry, Dr. Klein is too old for Lex's lair...er... bunker ark. The people he's recruited are young and smart, cutting edge. Lex will have been the oldest member of the Ark.

Oh Lois, I wish you weren't seriously considering going "under the covers" with Luthor.
There's going undercover, and there's "going under the covers". Lois might do the former, but never the latter with Lex. (She wouldn't even do the latter with Lex when she thought she really liked him in canon.) Anyway, part of her appeal is that he can't have her... she's the forbidden fruit.

Joan: wave Thanks for dropping in.
Sounds like Lois is going to cause more trouble. Clark better get back soon!
First scene of 101 is from Clark's POV, unless I misremember what I prepped last night. No, that seems right. I wanted it to be the last scene of 100 but it pushed the part way too long.

Laura: I'm glad you enjoyed it. laugh

Yay! Loved it can't wait until the Meeting.
evil

Mrs.Luthor: Hi, Beta!
It truly is evil of you to leave your readers hanging here. I'm so glad that I've read the next several parts
And they call me evil. laugh <<ducking>>

I don't know if I can watch!
Good thing there's no pictures then, huh? wink

Thank you all for reading and commenting! Posting again late tomorrow night. (9th, not 8th wallbash )

VirginiaR.
---
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
We want Wrong clark! We want Wrong Clark! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy (Hey, I'll take Wrong Clark or Right Clark. Just about any kind of Clark!)

thanks!

rkn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rkn: peep Glad you miss my story.
We want Wrong clark! We want Wrong Clark! <<wildguys on parade>> (Hey, I'll take Wrong Clark or Right Clark. Just about any kind of Clark!)
Part 101 posted last night, and Part 102 will post late on Friday as scheduled.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Yummy! hyper Chocolate bunnies! Lois! Put that down! Michael left those for me.

LOIS: [Linked Image]

EW: <<backs away slowly and leaves chocolate bunny on the ground>> My apologies, Lois. You're absolutely correct. Those were probably for you.
Happy centennial!
Thank you! It wouldn't have been anywhere near as much without you.

<<Lois pigging out on chocolate goodies>> (found a photo of Lois during Easter)
clap

No? Then why did he have to wash his suit every day to get the wet stains out?
CLARK: It wasn't *every* day. Some days Superman didn't even see Lois. Of course, on those days I had to wash the drool out of my ties... but we're regressing...

LOIS: Perry knows, too. I mean…oops?
BILL: What about me?
M&J: <<wave from Smallville>>
LOIS: Last? *Really*?
evil

LOIS: Kissing.
CAT: /weeps at miss opportunities/
Which is why rubbing it in Lois's face that she knew first, figured it out on her own, and knew for MONTHS longer than Lois, will feel so good.

CLARK: Caaaat? Lois keeps sneaking out on me. Last night I saw her with Lex. She’s still not listening. Caaaat? What do you think. I can’t make her squeal in delight like I hear when I fly over your part of town.
CAT: [Linked Image]

Dip Ralph in some boiling water and then date him?
CAT: [Linked Image] No.

/hands Cat a diploma with an ‘A’ in Clarkology/
CAT: Kiss my butt, Lane!

So, Cat should start running?
CAT: /Holds up diploma in Clarkology/ Lois needs me now.

Oh boy.
CAT: Does that mean I get another shot at him?
LOIS: Take all the shots you've got and let me know how that works for you.

To be fair, he did think she’d forget about all that within just a second or two of him flying off. Too bad he doesn’t yet remember that he also needs to think the safe word (Abacus) while kissing Lois.
You mean to invoke the Memory Wipe Kiss?

No. They’re just smart enough to figure it out on their own.
That's the one.

LOIS: He’s *so* dead.
It's too bad he's invulnerable again, isn't it?

CAT: You?
LOIS: Well, not yet. If *I* had been trying to kill Clark, I would have succeeded and nobody would be the wiser.

LOIS: Bobble head.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- continuation of response to Michael's FDK --
But he thinks that all the time. What she actually needs is someone to distract Clark.
LOIS: <<Easter related thought>> How about you take Clark for a trip to Vegas. I don’t know, tell him you want to get married or something. Just keep him away from Metropolis for a week or so.
Yeah, that would really smooth out the bumps in their relationship, wouldn't it?

Her own. This is about Clark. And she’s the only one allowed to hunt him down and skin him alive.
[Linked Image]

Strand her on a Caribbean island with only a single house, fresh water, foot, and a biiig bed next to a couch?
Oh, so you've seen the first Breaking Dawn/Twilight (honeymoon) movie, have you? She gets the big bed, and he gets the couch, right? Or are you referring to Joan's story? <<same scenario>>

So she can put Clark on a leash once he starts thinking ‘Kill. Luthor. Kill. Luthor. Kill. Luthor.’
CAT: /looks in her closet/ With or without spiked collar?

Well, the female friend of my boyfriend is my frenemy?
Sounds about right.

LOIS: What does she mean by that that’s a stupid plan?
It's based on Clark's model?

So, Cat will be in bed together with Lex and Lois, but between Lex and Lois?
LEX: Well, if it's the only way Lois will accept coming into my bed. <<shrugs>> How can I say no?

LOIS: NO! Ewwwww!

So, there’s going to be a bit of a spanking in there in her future?
MRS. COX: hyper I have a future with Lex?

NIGEL: I would never be impolite to a higher-up I might one day end up shooting in the back.
It really is the only way to go up in a criminal organization.

“Excellent. Make sure nobody else arrives, who has read the Daily Planet or heard LNN reports. Shut and lock the main doors within a half-hour,” Lex informed him.

ER: <<shock>>
Hmmmm. One of my Betas had the same reaction. Really, shocked?

Plus, some of them have lady parts.
LEX: /lighting cigar/ Correction: pretty and young*, lady parts.
*Lex means between the ages of 18-30.

LEX: What do you mean, I make people jumpy?
NIGEL: Uh....
NIGEL: Sir, are you saying that I should get off your balcony railing then?

So, no delegating of doing Lois, then, huh?
NIGEL appears disappointed, as does Mrs. Cox.

But what if she’s not willing?
LEX: Really, Michael, she'll be sleeping with *me*! What's not to love?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard