Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

They are officially back together. evil

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:18 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I love Henderson picking up on the similarities between Clark and Superman yet not saying anything.

Joan

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It was the drawing of Lois from Clark’s spare glasses case.
smile1 I was right, it was the drawing.

Lois stood up to make her escape back through the window,
Oh no, she is going to loeave without really talking to Clark.

only to see that the nurse hadn’t entered the bathroom completely but waited on the threshold. Lois ducked back down, peering over the edge of the bed.
Well, maybe not yet. I guess this makes sense, I was just hoping they would talk sooner.

She had wanted to do a hands-on examination of Clark’s bare chest since the first moment she saw it, many moons ago.
That would have been before Superman ever appeared, right?

If the nurse would just shut the damn door, she could finally do it!
hyper I hope the nurse shuts the door.

Lois was about to whisper to Clark that he shouldn’t walk around so underdressed for a man found in the Bay that morning, but the nurse turned back into the room.
frown I was hoping they would get a little time together.

That was a strange thing for Clark to say. That knock to the head must have delayed his usually witty comment.
Well, she is right that his actions are caused by the knock to the head.

“That’s my wife,” he whispered.

His what?
shock

Clark shook his head. “I mean, I’d like her to be my wife,” he corrected.

Say, what? Clark wanted to marry her? They had only started dating. They weren’t even official yet.
Well in Clark's case I think this has been his goal since he met Lois. Not that he has any hope when he has his memories.

Lois grimaced. That sounded awful. A cat? Wouldn’t it try to eat all of her fish? Ditto with the kids. Trying to eat her fish, that was.
Why would the children try to eat the pet fish. I guess Lois is just in shock and wants to gripe about things.

He hoped so? Okay, maybe they weren’t out and about and all official like, but they had exchanged private ‘I love yous’, a bunch of stolen kisses, plus what had just happened on the bed, and in her book that meant something.
Hmm, I guess without knowing what happened to Clark this does not bode well for him.

Lois knew she had taken charge just now, being that he was in the hospital, but she was sure she hadn’t done everything on her own.
Well he did say he hoped she was his girlfriend, and did not try to deny it in the least.

She gulped and her eyes widened. Had she taken advantage of Clark in his reduced capacity? She knew it had been too easy.
He had been fully willing though.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Jones?” he asked, his posture stiffening.
So at some sub-conscious level he remembers the boat ride, sort of.

Lois tilted her head. With Clark’s hair damp and that stiff posture, from the back… No. She was imagining things, lack of sleep and all. He almost looked like another man.
And again she does not see CK=SM. Although with his being so hurt, that suspicion would seem extremely unlikely.

The three of them moved away from the door and down the hall, allowing the door to close. This was Lois’s chance to escape;
frown I was hoping for some interaction between Lois and Clark where they were both fully conscious this part. At this point I gave up much hope for such.

In the meantime, she had found a scrap of paper and pen to scrawl Clark a quick note to contact their mutual friend on her behalf,
hyper Clark will know she was here. If he finds and understands the note.

She only hoped he would look in there tonight, when putting his drawing of her away. There had already been enough delays.
Clark:Why would I put the drawing of the lovely lady away. I want to keep it so I can look at it always.

and that was when she heard Clark gasp.
hyper He saw her.

but Clark was looking at a newspaper.
I guess I was wrong.

“Superman?” Clark repeated.

Lois froze.
Now she knows something is really wrong.

“He deserted Earth in our hour of need, just when we needed him most,” the officer said. “Some hero.”
Sounds like he watches LNN too much and bies without thinking their slanting of the news against Superman. I do hope Clark recovers to be able to go and stop the rest of the astroid, but at the rate things are going that seems unlikely. OK, maybe I should not give up hope yet, but he has a lot to remember.

“Is life as it is really going to end in two days, and I have no memory of it at all?” Clark asked, his voice full of sadness.
hyper he sees her.

“Meena?” he murmured.
I was hoping ths would be loud enough for her to hear. At first I wondered if she was so mad she did not respond. However, considering that she would have probably become less mad, my guess is she didn't hear. Although maybe she just really did not want to deal with the police.

He wanted to call out to her, but she was no longer there, if she had ever been in the first place. Maybe he had imagined her as he had in his room.
Or maybe she was real both times.

Was that really her, or was it just someone who looked like her? Had she been here the whole time? Had they really kissed? Had they made love?
I hope he asks her that question when she shows up in a way he can be sure she is there.

Clark’s heart accelerated, pounding in his chest. “No, nobody was there.” If Meena were real, he would want her to survive to save the world.
Yep, having Officer Jones shot her would be bad.

He had two days to find her, the real her, the woman in the picture he discovered in his glasses case.
I hope he finds her quicker than that.

He wanted to go back to that picture.
Hmm, this is a detail Lois overlooked in her assuming her connecting with Clark meant nothing. He had the picture of her, so when she showed up he could know they had some sort of connection. I guess though with how shocking it was to learn he had amnesia, and that Henderson had neglected to tell her this very important detail, this fact that would suggest that Clark might have been able to know who she was probably escaped her thoughts.

A ledge ran outside the windows. It was possible for someone to have walked along the ledge and pushed the window open from the outside. He liked the idea that Meena was real.
hyper at least he still has that. frown that Lois left, but I guess she could not have stayed in any case.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“No more of this cat and mouse stuff, Henderson. I need to see and talk to Clark.”
I guess that she is being truthful. She didn't really get to talk to Clark last night.

“He’s a victim,” she corrected him.
She does have a good point. It really does not make sense to keep locked up people after someone else tried to kill them.

“Oh, really?” Henderson said, bringing his hands together. Would he be able to get Mad Dog Lane to confess that she actually had feelings for her partner, other than friendship?
Probably not. It was hard enough for her to confess those to herself.

“Really. I need him,” she admitted, and then added, “For this story I’m working on.”
More protesting too much.

“If the Daily Planet reports that Clark Kent was almost killed in an attempt on his life, don’t you think that would scare away the killer, because he knows the MPD has a witness who could ID him, and those around Clark would be more vigilant about his safety?”
I think that would be a bad idea. Clark is safer with the bad guys thinking he drowned. In this case he is way safer, because there should have been no way for him to surviste being dumped where he was.

“Don’t you think that’s up to Clark? I bet if you asked him, he’d rather be released into my care than stay in yours,” she retorted.
As long as he at least sees a picture of her, I am sure that he will prefer Lois. Her name alone is a bit more iffy.

If Kent didn’t recognize Lane, why would he choose her over police protection? If he did, it meant he had gotten his memories back, and he could take Kent’s statement.
Or it might just mean he faintly remembered some things without being able to remember details. So he might have good feelings towards Lois without being able to articulate why.

who he is, me, you, or what happened to him the night before last.
Actually he does sort of remember Lois now.

Henderson knew Lane was good, but he never thought she would go around him to use his own department shrink against him.
Lois is more resourceful then I expected. smile1 she is going to get Clark. hyper

and do familiar things.
Sleep with Lois.

Lois:Wait, we havn't slept together.

Reader:No we mean, have Lois there why he sleeps. That is all we menat.

So, yes, giving Clark to me to watch will be the best thing for him.
No one else could watch him so closely, or will enjoy the watching so much.

“Several possibilities,” the doctor answered. “If we hadn’t found him in Hob’s Bay, I’d guess that anxiety caused by the asteroid could be a factor.
Why even hypothesize about if they had not found him in a given place.

Since we did find him in the bay, I’d say Mr. Kent’s amnesia was trigged by physical trauma.”
This sounds most likely.

“Well, he got knocked down by a car and hit his head, but that was two days ago,” Lane said.
Somehow I don't see that as a factor at all.

“It could be delayed reaction. He also could have been injured just before or after going into the water,” Dr. McCorkle admitted. “That would explain the bump on the back of his head.”
She is right about that.

“Will he be okay?” Lois asked, sounding more like Kent’s friend or loved one than his partner.
Well, she is somewhere between those two.

“I told Clark that he has nothing to worry about regarding me and …”
hyper hyper She just admitted that she has a relationship with Clark that is more than "friends" or "partners".

Bill rubbed his nose to hide his grin.
Now that he knows CK=SM, he will see things in a whole new light.

At the same time, should Lois ever see what Henderson had, Kent would be dead meat, especially since he was now vulnerable.
That is an interesting issue, how will Lois react if she figures out that CK=SM right now. However as long as he is still suffering the effects of Kryptonite, she is unlikely to figure out.

Bill wished he could witness said confrontation. That in itself might be worth allowing Lane this win in order for her to see the similarities between her partner and the missing hero.
Lois:How could Clark be SM. He got a concussion and lost his memory. Nothing can hurt Superman. I mean, the guy survived hitting the asteroid.

No, as tempting as it would be to see Lane knocked speechless, Kent deserved the right not to have said similarities advertised to his partner without his say so.
Somehow I think someone else telling Lois that Ck=SM is worse than Lois figuring it out herself. It was pretty bad in "Tempus Fugitive", I mean she didn;t even speak to Clark for a whole century. clap

he appeared to have no discernible growth on his chin.
I guess laser shaving would meant it would take awhile for growth to be noticiable.

That was good, because he hadn’t wanted to shave with no memories of how to do it anyway.
It might also be hard depending on how the kryptonite effected things, or in this case didn't.

The name still made the muscles in his stomach tighten for no good reason that he was aware of,
But it is a very good reason, even if no one else in this dimension knows about it.

The nurse lifted up the picture of the brown haired woman he had found in his glasses case from his tray table. “She’s pretty,” she said. “Is she your sister?”
shock why would someone assume that he would have such a picture of his sister?

“Goodness, no! I hope not,” he sputtered.
Sisters don't kiss like she kissed him. Although he does not know that happened.

C –

No time to stay and chat. Contact HIM and tell him I need him. We’re depending on you.

L –
Clark:This makes no sense.

It wasn’t a romantic note, like the one from Meena to Chuck,
I'm surprised he does not realize it is in the same handwriting.

"This isn’t the best spot for us to talk,” Clark heard a masculine voice reply. “Do you think you’re up to flying?”

His eyes widened, and he glanced around the empty bathroom. Had he really heard it, or had it been a memory?
shock What is going on here?

Like my girlfriend?” Clark asked with hope,
Now how is Henderson going to deal with the question.

A wisp of a smile appeared on the inspector’s lips. “Mad Dog? Oh, I don’t know about ‘girlfriend’. She’s your writing partner at the Daily Planet,”
But he suspects. I guess this is what he meant by partner. Also, calling her mad dog might not have been neccesary.

Horror descended upon him. He had fantasized about his business partner, his co-worker, who went by the name of ‘Mad Dog’? Oh, dear, this couldn’t be good.
Actually it was more than fantasizing.

Just out in the hall stood the most beautiful, sexy, passionate woman he was sure he ever had the pleasure to dream about. Holy crapola. Meena was real.
party They meat.

She stared him straight in the eye as if daring him to mention what had happened between them in his mind.
I guess Lois really does not want people to know what happened last night. Especially since she has no clue what it meant.

She both frightened him and allured him at the same time.
At least he is drawn to her.

If he hadn’t been in love with her before he had bumped his head and lost his memories, he certainly was now.
Fortunantly she even knew he was in love with her, although his actions sometimes seemed to contradict that.

“Clark Kent,” Henderson said. “Meet Lois Lane.”
Clark:So why did I think her name was Meena?

John Pack Lambert
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Holy moly (in a good way.). I keep wa ting to write FDK (med to long) on these most recent cheaters but I keep reading this story on hubby's iPad making it difficult t po type anything!

Suffice it to say it looks like Clark's fallen for Lois ALL over again. And I LOVE it!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job! I really liked this chapter. I hope they didn't actually have sex because then Lois will die from the curse. I think?

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Thanks for reading. Yes, Henderson knows when to keep information to himself.

Christina: wave I hope you're not experiencing computer problems again. eek

Suffice it to say it looks like Clark's fallen for Lois ALL over again. And I LOVE it!
Thanks. If he hadn't we'd have a different type of story on our hands.

LOIS: Yeah. A deathfic.

Laura: Thank you. blush

I hope they didn't actually have sex because then Lois will die from the curse. I think?
[Linked Image] Killing this Lois off would be bad, wouldn't it? Since her Clark (maybe) a Brazilian priest and there would be 29 y.o. age difference? That would make finding one's soul mate all the more difficult, wouldn't it?

CLARK: [Linked Image] What? [Linked Image] Why would sleeping with Lois kill her? But that dream was so... so... so... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[QB] Joan: Thanks for reading. Yes, Henderson knows when to keep information to himself.

Christina: wave I hope you're not experiencing computer problems again. eek

Thanks. If he hadn't we'd have a different type of story on our hands.

LOIS: Yeah. A deathfic.
No, just a lot easier to read on the IPad when Warren's I the room (he pulls the laptop screen flat and wants to play with the keyboard, something he's learned not to do on the IPad for some reason.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Yea! It's Monday. Time for FDK responses.
I was right, it was the drawing.
What? Sorry, that was supposed to be Henderson's library card. wink

Oh no, she is going to leave without really talking to Clark.
Me-sa an Evil Writer, remember?

Well, maybe not yet. I guess this makes sense, I was just hoping they would talk sooner.
[Linked Image] They do talk in this part.

That would have been before Superman ever appeared, right?
That would be the chest she saw at the Apollo Hotel, right.

LOIS: drool

I hope the nurse shuts the door.
clap

I was hoping they would get a little time together.
They DID get some time together. They just weren't fully mentally competent at the time.

Well, she is right that his actions are caused by the knock to the head.
evil

I guess I was wrong.
I was originally going to have him notice her in the background of the Superman photo, but I figured that she'd probably be too blurry to see properly.

Now she knows something is really wrong.
I love your play-by-play.

Sounds like he watches LNN too much and bies without thinking their slanting of the news against Superman. I do hope Clark recovers to be able to go and stop the rest of the astroid, but at the rate things are going that seems unlikely. OK, maybe I should not give up hope yet, but he has a lot to remember.
Yep, Clark has a lot to remember, but at least he won't be blowing any taxi cabs into fire hydrants, right?

And, LNN biased? Nah? [Linked Image]

Lois knows now? How will she interpret what Clark did?
Good questions.

He knows there is some connection. Although he was only half conscious as well.
But is loving Lois like she was pin-up model the same as truly loving her?

I think she is disconting how deeply Clark feels the connection. Although I guess it makes sense that she is hurt that what she hought was them connecting on a very deep level was not what she thought it was.
[Linked Image] Plus, Lois makes many generalizations about men.

At least she is not vowing to kill Clark. Hmm, although since he did moan "Meena". Or did he really? And was it load enough and distinct enough for her to be sure that was what he said? Hmm.
Because Clark without his memories is like an innocent bystander.

Clark is more right than he realizes.

Lois:What, Clark is confused. This is worse than I thought.
Lois didn't hear this part, or she'd have realized how right Star had been.

Well she is super in many ways, but not the saving the world kind.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Excuuuuuuuuuuse me!

I was hoping ths would be loud enough for her to hear. At first I wondered if she was so mad she did not respond. However, considering that she would have probably become less mad, my guess is she didn't hear. Although maybe she just really did not want to deal with the police.
She didn't hear, because a) he didn't say it that loud, and b) she's currently swearing at Henderson in her head and can only hear that.

I hope he asks her that question when she shows up in a way he can be sure she is there.
[Linked Image]

Yep, having Officer Jones shot her would be bad.
It might change Clark's reputation in town.

Hmm, this is a detail Lois overlooked in her assuming her connecting with Clark meant nothing. He had the picture of her, so when she showed up he could know they had some sort of connection. I guess though with how shocking it was to learn he had amnesia, and that Henderson had neglected to tell her this very important detail, this fact that would suggest that Clark might have been able to know who she was probably escaped her thoughts.
LOIS: It would make sense for him only to remember me, being that I'm so important.

CLARK: You're that pretty woman from my dream.

LOIS: wallbash

He knows she was there.
He knows it's possible that she could have been there.

Unless he uses Chuck as a nickname.
CLARK: I thought Chuck was a nickname for Charles, not Clark?

at least he still has that. that Lois left, but I guess she could not have stayed in any case.
Clark needs his sleep.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- continuation of response to John's FDK --

I guess that she is being truthful. She didn't really get to talk to Clark last night.
Not really, no. Not with so many words. No.

She does have a good point. It really does not make sense to keep locked up people after someone else tried to kill them.
HENDERSON: I'm trying to keep him safe! He's the only person who've we've fished out of Hob's Bay who might actually give us a lead in this case.

Probably not. It was hard enough for her to confess those to herself.
smile1

LOIS: blush I mean... when he slept in the other room. Well, except for that time he slept in my room with me... but not with me... but next to me... we're just friends and work colleagues.

HENDERSON: Uh-huh.

I guess laser shaving would meant it would take awhile for growth to be noticiable.
I figured he didn't shave during ASU either, and he had all his powers then.

It might also be hard depending on how the kryptonite effected things, or in this case didn't.
[Linked Image]

But it is a very good reason, even if no one else in this dimension knows about it.
Maybe it was the oatmeal.

why would someone assume that he would have such a picture of his sister?
Because she's trying to figure out if he's married or seeing someone?

Sisters don't kiss like she kissed him. Although he does not know that happened.
Let's hope not!

Clark:This makes no sense.
evil

I'm surprised he does not realize it is in the same handwriting.
One was written out more slowly and other scribbled out quickly and was messier.

"This isn’t the best spot for us to talk,” Clark heard a masculine voice reply. “Do you think you’re up to flying?”

His eyes widened, and he glanced around the empty bathroom. Had he really heard it, or had it been a memory?

JOHN: <<confused>> What is going on here?
Well, Clark talked to himself in the mirror, so his sub-conscious spoke back to him. wink This line is from WC, but if I find one from canon, I'll substitute it for the archive version.

Now how is Henderson going to deal with the question.
With humor?

But he suspects. I guess this is what he meant by partner. Also, calling her mad dog might not have been neccesary.
HENDERSON: But I want to win my bet with Lois, so I'm using my edge.

I guess Lois really does not want people to know what happened last night. Especially since she has no clue what it meant.
That, and she doesn't want Henderson to know that she sneaked into Clark's room past the officer.

At least he is drawn to her.
LOIS: Hello? Lois Lane here! Clark magnet.

Fortunantly she even knew he was in love with her, although his actions sometimes seemed to contradict that.
LOIS: Yes, he's a lunkhead, but he's MY lunkhead.

Clark:So why did I think her name was Meena?
Uh... the note?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He had been fully willing though.
Is that another one of those double standards Michael is so fond of?
Well, since I had said the same thing to try to ease Clark's guilt during PML, I am not sure there is any double standard invovled.

And again she does not see CK=SM. Although with his being so hurt, that suspicion would seem extremely unlikely.
Hey, at least she's semi catching the resemblance.
I guess that is an inprovement.

I was hoping for some interaction between Lois and Clark where they were both fully conscious this part. At this point I gave up much hope for such.
So, you think he'll have recovered before they EVER get alone time then? wink
Not to the point of having his memories back, but hopefully to the point where he is sure he is in reality and not just dreaming.

I guess I was wrong.
I was originally going to have him notice her in the background of the Superman photo, but I figured that she'd probably be too blurry to see properly.
That would have been fun though.

Yep, Clark has a lot to remember, but at least he won't be blowing any taxi cabs into fire hydrants, right?
It depends on if he recovers from the Kryptonite or the memory loss first.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois clearly cares about Clark. I hope he can tell this even as she tries to follow Dr. McCorkle's directions. I do wonder if it will be better to tell him the truth of their relationship, and not pretend to be just friends.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
But is loving Lois like she was pin-up model the same as truly loving her?
I think Clark's connection to her is still more than that. Of course, I guess she does not know that.

Unless he uses Chuck as a nickname.
CLARK: I thought Chuck was a nickname for Charles, not Clark?
Generally, but some people use random nicknames just because. For example at one point there were people who called me "bob". Also, at another point my brother Michael went by "bob".

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Perhaps a lonely mermaid found him and kept him warm all night?

LORI: Oh, am I in this story?

LITTLE MERMAID: It wasn't me!
Please no Lori.

As long as he at least sees a picture of her, I am sure that he will prefer Lois. Her name alone is a bit more iffy.
She means to be there when he does the asking. Plus, she's trying to get Henderson to admit that Clark has no memories.
Henderson though seemed to be trying to formulate a way to get his way, and that might involve not having Lois there at all.

HENDERSON: That doesn't make any sense. Who would have good memories of Lois?
Some one who has kissed her so often it broke our kiss-count meter. Of course since it was calibrated to work with the first season, and thus did not have to go above 10, that was not very hard.

Lois is more resourceful then I expected. she is going to get Clark.
LOIS: Ha! And you doubted me?
Well, she has not figured out his other job yet.

Henderson meant other kinds of arguments, but clearly, Clark doesn't win those either.
Clark:But why would I want to argue with this beuatiful women at all. All my memories of her involve her doing things I like. Arguing might just make he want to touch me less.

But he wasn't in the hospital due to his amnesia, he was in the hospital due to his hypothermia and concussion.
Lois:OK, but they should have let me be in there with him.

No one else could watch him so closely, or will enjoy the watching so much.
CAT: <<raises hand>>
Lois:OK, no one else watching him will be as liked by Clark.

Being told that she was galatically stupid didn't help either.
True, although to be fair, that appelation applies to all her contemporaries. Even Diana Stride only figured out because of her tracking devices, and it took multiple ones even. She botched the first round because she did not realize if you want to sneak up on someone with Super-hearing, you should not discuss that you are doing so anywhere near that person.

Lois:Hah, that's what they think. I know more about what my partner knwos than these people who think they have kept me away from him.
Right, and Lois would admit this upper hand for what reason?
Lois:That is why I didn't say anything, but I can still gloat about it to myself.

A lot better for Kent's emotions too. If it was just a safety issue it should have been very easy to get Lois to shift her attachment. It was more built around him seeing himself as Clark first.
Of course, Superman could've always told her that he was also Clark Kent.
I don't think I every fully grasped why he didn't. It might have something to do with what happened when he told Lana, although clearly Lois is not turned off by his extra-terrestial origins.

This is sounding more like advice from Dr. Deter.
Yes, that's where I got it from, but based on Lois's reaction when Clark told her that they were engaged and that she loved him, I'm guessing it was the only right piece of advice Deter gave.
But that was so strong in part because she thought she was in love with Dr. Deter. If he had not proactively sabotaged her relationship with Clark, and stolen the flowers he gave her to repackage them as a gift from him, maybe she would have been OK with that revelation.

LOIS: But most of the times that he slept at my place I was there too.

HENDERSON: smile1

LOIS: blush I mean...
rotflol

when he slept in the other room. Well, except for that time he slept in my room with me... but not with me... but next to me... we're just friends and work colleagues.
Actually there were at least two times he slept in her room. However only one of those times was he in her bed.

why would someone assume that he would have such a picture of his sister?
Because she's trying to figure out if he's married or seeing someone?
So they didn't tell this nurse he has amnesia? Or is she just daft?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Actually from re-reading I realized that Clark and Lois slept together earlier than I even remembered.

Clark:I have slept with Lois multiple times?

Lois:He means that we were asleep together. Not any of the things that term is used to be a euphamism for.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
No, just a lot easier to read on the IPad when Warren's I the room (he pulls the laptop screen flat and wants to play with the keyboard, something he's learned not to do on the IPad for some reason.)
But Mom pays more attention to me when I slam her toys shut. But after Dad yelled at me for touching the magic mirror, so I decided it was best not to play with *his* toys.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, since I had said the same thing to try to ease Clark's guilt during PML, I am not sure there is any double standard invovled.
Ah... so, a little of if it's good enough for the goose...

I guess that is an inprovement.
LOIS: hyper My blindness is improving!

Not to the point of having his memories back, but hopefully to the point where he is sure he is in reality and not just dreaming.
Well, it's a good thing then that Clark heals quickly from Kryptonite poisoning, right?

It depends on if he recovers from the Kryptonite or the memory loss first.
True.

Lois clearly cares about Clark. I hope he can tell this even as she tries to follow Dr. McCorkle's directions. I do wonder if it will be better to tell him the truth of their relationship, and not pretend to be just friends.
Well, she *could* do that. I mean, you know how well Lois is at following directions...

I think Clark's connection to her is still more than that. Of course, I guess she does not know that.
LOIS: Oooh! Oooh! Yes! I change my mind. I don't want to be invisible, or fly, I want telepathy!

Generally, but some people use random nicknames just because. For example at one point there were people who called me "bob". Also, at another point my brother Michael went by "bob".
I've heard of "Bub" as a nickname for anyone, but "Bob"? That's a new one for me. clap

Lois:OK, but they should have let me be in there with him.
HENDERSON: And HOW would that have healed him faster?

CLARK: blush

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Lois:OK, no one else watching him will be as liked by Clark.
CAT: You don't know that. laugh

True, although to be fair, that appelation applies to all her contemporaries. Even Diana Stride only figured out because of her tracking devices, and it took multiple ones even. She botched the first round because she did not realize if you want to sneak up on someone with Super-hearing, you should not discuss that you are doing so anywhere near that person.
In the words of the great and illustrious Tempus: Duh!

I don't think I every fully grasped why he didn't. It might have something to do with what happened when he told Lana, although clearly Lois is not turned off by his extra-terrestial origins.
Or it could have to do with the fact that she might not like Superman romantically any longer once she found out he was boring ol' Clark Kent, whom she despised? It was important for him to know that she could like both sides of him before revealing his biggest and Earth-shattering secret to her.

But that was so strong in part because she thought she was in love with Dr. Deter. If he had not proactively sabotaged her relationship with Clark, and stolen the flowers he gave her to repackage them as a gift from him, maybe she would have been OK with that revelation.
Being that the Deter episode is one of my least favorites and so I haven't see it in a LONG time, I thought Lois said this to Clark BEFORE Deter started actively hitting on her.

Actually there were at least two times he slept in her room. However only one of those times was he in her bed.
He slept over when she was shot and she coaxed his head onto the bed. He slept over in Lucy's room during Witness. Are those the 2 times you mean? All the other times were over at Clinton Ave.

So they didn't tell this nurse he has amnesia? Or is she just daft?
But whoever gave him the picture might have told him who the woman was.

Actually from re-reading I realized that Clark and Lois slept together earlier than I even remembered.

Clark:I have slept with Lois multiple times?

Lois:He means that we were asleep together. Not any of the things that term is used to be a euphamism for.
I believe the earliest time was when she came over after Allie died.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
LOIS: grumble Deter was in two episodes.

He slept over when she was shot and she coaxed his head onto the bed. He slept over in Lucy's room during Witness. Are those the 2 times you mean? All the other times were over at Clinton Ave.
I was thinking of the time they shared a bed just after Allie died, I had forgotten that that was at Clark's apartment.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> So they didn't tell this nurse he has amnesia? Or is she just daft?
But whoever gave him the picture might have told him who the woman was.
Good point, although I still don't like her at all.

I believe the earliest time was when she came over after Allie died.
Yes, but I had forgotten there were any times before his half-leaning on the bed after she was shot.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
<<falling over with laughter>> mainly because I can not figure out if that means she is becoming more or less blind.
razz

I was thinking of the time they shared a bed just after Allie died, I had forgotten that that was at Clark's apartment.
It had to be at Clark's apartment, because Lois was being bugged at the time.

Good point, although I still don't like her at all.
Not all characters are made to be loved.

Yes, but I had forgotten there were any times before his half-leaning on the bed after she was shot.
Allie was killed only a few days earlier.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard