Next Thread
Print Thread
#9327 12/18/03 10:19 AM
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, Missy!!

I was enjoying the nice conversation between Martha and Lois, though thinking that it wasn't doing a lot to resolve Lois's confusion over which man she loves most. And then came this:

"Have you told Kal?" she asked softly. "Have you told my son that you love him?"

"What?" Lois responded in shock. "Are you... did I hear you right?" Kal's real name wasn't public knowledge. Only she and his parents knew his Kryptonian name.

"I'm his adopted mother. And you're Lois Lane. I'm the one who made the suit, sweetie."
And I melted!!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow this was great. I loved how Lois defended Kal to Martha and Martha's revelation that she was Kals Mom was priceless. So now he needs to allow her to put 2 and 2 together and come up with one. I can't wait for the rest. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Clark don't know what is going up. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Missy

WOW, I love this! notworthy notworthy

Lois and Martha's conversation is wonderful. It's beautifully written. So WAFFy! twins

Poor Lois! She's so confused. frown

I can't wait to see what Superman has to say. Please post the next part ASAP.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
I bet Clark is terrified with his mother talking with Lois!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
I think I'm more confussed than Lois! Does Clark want Lois to be in love with Kal? Doesn't it bother Clark at all that Lois could possibly love Kal more than she does Clark? She seems to be leaning that way.

I liked how Martha pretended to be a Superman groupy, and I love how Lois defended him (even though it could have gotten him in trouble).

Your posting more often than you used to, and it's wonderful! I can't help but wish you would most more, faster!

--
Jeff
Merriwether
Merriwether
I finally caught up with all the parts, since I know it's going to be finished soon (yay!). This story is just incredibly sweet.. not something to peck at! wink I just have to say, do you know how hard it is to not laugh while on the phone with a customer? The conversation between Lois and Martha was hilarious. I can't wait to see how you finish this up. smile1

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay! I have caught up again! And yay, Missy! Another great part! Martha Kent is such a wise woman! This was a great conversation she had with Lois. Wendy picked out my favorite part. That was great! I really didn't expect Martha to work that into the conversation, but that was great! Poor Lois is so conflicted! /me grumbes because Clark hasn't 'fessed up yet grumble

Work has kept me too busy to catch up until now. These were all great parts though, catching up was very fun! laugh Post again soon, Missy!

Jana

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye
Features Writer
Features Writer
Missy
another great part
sorry I just am catching up

Have a wonderful Holiday.
merry

Blogger
Blogger
Dear Missy,

Great as always. Thanks the great story. thumbsup

With best wishes for A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! notworthy