Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/18/03 02:19 PM
Oh, Missy!!

I was enjoying the nice conversation between Martha and Lois, though thinking that it wasn't doing a lot to resolve Lois's confusion over which man she loves most. And then came this:

"Have you told Kal?" she asked softly. "Have you told my son that you love him?"

"What?" Lois responded in shock. "Are you... did I hear you right?" Kal's real name wasn't public knowledge. Only she and his parents knew his Kryptonian name.

"I'm his adopted mother. And you're Lois Lane. I'm the one who made the suit, sweetie."
And I melted!!! smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/18/03 05:04 PM
Wow this was great. I loved how Lois defended Kal to Martha and Martha's revelation that she was Kals Mom was priceless. So now he needs to allow her to put 2 and 2 together and come up with one. I can't wait for the rest. Laura
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/18/03 08:09 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Clark don't know what is going up. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/19/03 02:58 AM
Missy

WOW, I love this! notworthy notworthy

Lois and Martha's conversation is wonderful. It's beautifully written. So WAFFy! twins

Poor Lois! She's so confused. frown

I can't wait to see what Superman has to say. Please post the next part ASAP.

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/19/03 06:04 AM
I bet Clark is terrified with his mother talking with Lois!! smile1
Posted By: jwb Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/19/03 06:54 AM
I think I'm more confussed than Lois! Does Clark want Lois to be in love with Kal? Doesn't it bother Clark at all that Lois could possibly love Kal more than she does Clark? She seems to be leaning that way.

I liked how Martha pretended to be a Superman groupy, and I love how Lois defended him (even though it could have gotten him in trouble).

Your posting more often than you used to, and it's wonderful! I can't help but wish you would most more, faster!
Posted By: Karen Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/19/03 08:41 AM
I finally caught up with all the parts, since I know it's going to be finished soon (yay!). This story is just incredibly sweet.. not something to peck at! wink I just have to say, do you know how hard it is to not laugh while on the phone with a customer? The conversation between Lois and Martha was hilarious. I can't wait to see how you finish this up. smile1
Posted By: Jana Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/19/03 11:47 PM
Yay! I have caught up again! And yay, Missy! Another great part! Martha Kent is such a wise woman! This was a great conversation she had with Lois. Wendy picked out my favorite part. That was great! I really didn't expect Martha to work that into the conversation, but that was great! Poor Lois is so conflicted! /me grumbes because Clark hasn't 'fessed up yet grumble

Work has kept me too busy to catch up until now. These were all great parts though, catching up was very fun! laugh Post again soon, Missy!

Jana
Posted By: merry Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/26/03 10:04 AM
Missy
another great part
sorry I just am catching up

Have a wonderful Holiday.
merry
Posted By: tenoh27 Re: Strangers V Part 10 Comments - 12/27/03 08:29 AM
Dear Missy,

Great as always. Thanks the great story. thumbsup

With best wishes for A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! notworthy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards