Print Thread
#92294 12/24/12 06:29 AM
K
KateB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Wow, one of the best Christmas presents. smile1 I was hoping for a new part before Christmas, Nan hyper
I hope you will have some time to post a new part soon. Happy holiday. party

KateB
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'll do my best <g>

Christmas season is normally a busy time of year, and harder than usual to find time to write, but we're fairly close to the end now, as long as the story doesn't decide to expand itself again.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm looking forward to solving the mystery of the vampire(?), because you've been giving us lots of hints but we still don't really know what's going on! smile

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, and that you find lots of time to write more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked this part. I especially like how we get to see how Lois understands Clark's rescuing of her.

I also have to admit I like it when Clark rescues Lois without involving Superman. Although I guess in the pay he probably used a few super-abilities.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No matter how many police detectives or partners you give her, or how many kidnappers you throw at her, you can't keep a good Lois down. hyper At Lois appreciating Clark's skills and morals (as they benefit her).

Love the by-play between Lois and Henderson, and Lois and Clark. You've got their voices down pat!

So, wonder what kind of trouble Lois will find next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"So, I guess you're not a murder suspect?" Clark said, as the door swung shut behind the police inspector.

"I guess not," Lois said. "I think Schultz wanted to arrest me but Henderson vetoed the idea."
laugh Like Lois could have actually done that laugh

At the expression on her partner's face, she hastily added, "But if you ever tell him I said that, I'll call you a liar to your face."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
KateB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Hi Nan, I hope you are doing good. smile Any ideas, when you have a chance to post a new part of this exciting story? cool grovel

KateB
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Hi Kate,

I haven't quit writing it. I've just been swamped with real life for the last month. I'll have another part done as soon as I can squeeze in the time.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
K
KateB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Thanks Nan, I know you are very busy. I am waiting patiently. smile1

KateB
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It is good to hear you are going to get more. This story is so good it is worth the wait.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard