Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KateB FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/24/12 10:29 AM
Wow, one of the best Christmas presents. smile1 I was hoping for a new part before Christmas, Nan hyper
I hope you will have some time to post a new part soon. Happy holiday. party
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/26/12 01:12 AM
I'll do my best <g>

Christmas season is normally a busy time of year, and harder than usual to find time to write, but we're fairly close to the end now, as long as the story doesn't decide to expand itself again.

Nan
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/26/12 07:10 AM
Well, I'm looking forward to solving the mystery of the vampire(?), because you've been giving us lots of hints but we still don't really know what's going on! smile

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, and that you find lots of time to write more!

PJ
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/26/12 09:21 PM
I liked this part. I especially like how we get to see how Lois understands Clark's rescuing of her.

I also have to admit I like it when Clark rescues Lois without involving Superman. Although I guess in the pay he probably used a few super-abilities.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/27/12 12:17 AM
No matter how many police detectives or partners you give her, or how many kidnappers you throw at her, you can't keep a good Lois down. hyper At Lois appreciating Clark's skills and morals (as they benefit her).

Love the by-play between Lois and Henderson, and Lois and Clark. You've got their voices down pat!

So, wonder what kind of trouble Lois will find next.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 12/31/12 01:57 PM
"So, I guess you're not a murder suspect?" Clark said, as the door swung shut behind the police inspector.

"I guess not," Lois said. "I think Schultz wanted to arrest me but Henderson vetoed the idea."
laugh Like Lois could have actually done that laugh

At the expression on her partner's face, she hastily added, "But if you ever tell him I said that, I'll call you a liar to your face."
wave Michael
Posted By: KateB Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 01/18/13 05:22 AM
Hi Nan, I hope you are doing good. smile Any ideas, when you have a chance to post a new part of this exciting story? cool grovel
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 01/18/13 10:08 AM
Hi Kate,

I haven't quit writing it. I've just been swamped with real life for the last month. I'll have another part done as soon as I can squeeze in the time.

Nan
Posted By: KateB Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 01/18/13 03:30 PM
Thanks Nan, I know you are very busy. I am waiting patiently. smile1
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: The Vampire Murders 21 - 01/18/13 07:54 PM
It is good to hear you are going to get more. This story is so good it is worth the wait.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards