Page 1 of 2 1 2
#91839 12/07/12 08:08 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I hope you enjoyed this part.

Comments?

For those of you wondering about the little side notes within this part (68a / 68b), over on my Wrong Clark TOC (see above link) I have broken up Wrong Clark into Story Arcs (or mini stories within the larger story). Part 68 ends the "In Like a Jaguar" story arc, and begins the "It's a Wrong Christmas" story arc. That way, since this story is heading into the Epic territory laugh if it would be easier to read in story sized chunks, I have broken up the story where the themes and/or plot arcs change. I hope my Readers find this helpful as the end of the year crazies take over their lives.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/16/14 01:05 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was going to do an indepth response, but then I decided that this section was too much of a roller-coaster to go through it again.

Well, it seems that Clark has the same explanation of the Jaguar as I do.

I did love the part where Lois and Clark kissed. smile1 smile1

Clark is such a lunkhead, running off and apologizing. At least Lois understands part of why he did it. Well, OK she has no clue why he did it, but she knows he will be back.

I am glad Clark has his parents. They really help him through this time. At least he has hope that the Jaguar is not for sure going to hook up with Lois.

I was hoping to get to where Clark apologized to Lois for kissing her in this part, but I guess we have no such luck.

I do think it is good that Lois went to the Luthor House party alone. If she had gone their with Clark she would not pay attention enough to get how odd things are there.

Anyway, if Clark was there, he might point out how odd things are and get her defensive about it. It is much better for Lois to discover the truth on her own.

John Pack Lambert
Columnist
Columnist
Oh man, your cushion is thinning out. :p

Seems like I just read this part. It was mighty good, too! wink

.talk nerdy to me.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'd love to see Clark confront the Jaquar.

Joan

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Just caught up with the 4 last parts. So, the Jaguar?

A clone?
Another Clark from another dimension?
Another Clark from another time?
Baby Clark's reincarnation?
Baby Clark's twin brother, whose ship landed in Brazil? And his adoptive mother made this Jaguar Suit? Didn't Canon Martha make one before making the right (Superman) suit?

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Long FDK is not required, but alway appreciated. Yes, motion sickness pills are required (or at least recommended) for the foreseeable future, especially since (compared to the Smallville story arc) we'll now be traveling a break-neck speed. laugh

Well, it seems that Clark has the same explanation of the Jaguar as I do.
But are either of you right?

I did love the part where Lois and Clark kissed.
I thought you might. laugh

Clark is such a lunkhead, running off and apologizing. At least Lois understands part of why he did it. Well, OK she has no clue why he did it, but she knows he will be back.
She's getting used to his foibles.

I am glad Clark has his parents. They really help him through this time. At least he has hope that the Jaguar is not for sure going to hook up with Lois.
The Kents are important for Clark. I've always thought so, which is why a relationship with true Clark's parents will help Clark be the best he can be (and less of a lunkhead).

LOIS: smile1 Thank you, Martha and Jonathan. Any timetable on the de-lunkheading?

I was hoping to get to where Clark apologized to Lois for kissing her in this part, but I guess we have no such luck.
It's amazing how a throw-away scene can develop into its own little story. evil You know how canon Lois reacting when canon Clark gave her the answer to the trivia question about Buddy Love.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mrs. Luthor: My muse! Nice of you to pop in. smile1

So, the Jaguar?
I love these theories! wave

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome to Brazil! laugh Hey, Lois's soulmate lives here! Who would imagine? wink

Think more traditional, more native Brazilian, more natural materials, less superhero tights, plus he wears a mask.
Maybe he is a jaguar warrior...

[Linked Image]

I know, they were aztec and lived in Mexico, but he could have used the idea. laugh

By the way, we have a Clark Kent look alike. He's an actor - Luciano Szafir. He has always been called Superman because of his resemblance with Dean Cain. goofy
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

He even dressed as Clark Kent to a costume party. :p
[Linked Image]
In the picture with Xuxa and their daughter.

As for the story... I'm dizzy with so much spin! Don't imagine what the Jaguar means in all this roler-coaster. shock shock

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Andreia: Yes, we finally made it to Brazil. smile1
Hey, Lois's soulmate lives here! Who would imagine?
Um... Clark?

Maybe he is a jaguar warrior...
I know, they were aztec and lived in Mexico, but he could have used the idea.
Maybe there's a long forgotten Aztec tribe living deep in the Brazilian rainforest. wink Or not. I saw a picture that was even more traditional (with more browns than yellows) on flicker, but it was mostly make-up, which isn't Jaguar's style. He wears a mask, but not one THAT big. I like the idea that the Jaguar Warriors were known for capturing their enemy alive instead of killing them though. Thanks for the link.

By the way, we have a Clark Kent look alike. He's an actor - Luciano Szafir. He has always been called Superman because of his resemblance with Dean Cain.

He even dressed as Clark Kent to a costume party.
Ooops. Maybe Clark *didn't* see true Clark's reincarnated self. clap

As for the story... I'm dizzy with so much spin! Don't imagine what the Jaguar means in all this roler-coaster.
cool

Thanks so much for your language and culture assistance. I might need to borrow you again, if Clark ever finds the Jaguar. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Columnist
Columnist
Oh my goodness! That guy TOTALLY looks like Dean!

.talk nerdy to me.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I have to say on the whole I liked this episode.

I am really excited to find out what Lois does about her realization of how odd the party at the Luthor House was.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mrs. Luthor: Nah, I doubt he's exploiting that at all. wink

John: Thanks.

I am really excited to find out what Lois does about her realization of how odd the party at the Luthor House was.
What will Lois discover at the Luthor House for Homeless Children? [Linked Image] I know you wish I could post more often, I do too, but with my 7 part cushion I just can't chance it. Another part coming late tonight. wave

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I figured posting just a few hours before your next post I would not sound too impatient. At least that was my hope.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I figured posting just a few hours before your next post I would not sound too impatient. At least that was my hope.
Sorry, John, did I misread what you had written between the lines? blush

This sounded like a "hurry up and post already". clap

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
On a second thought, it was without a doubt like him. He had made disappearing into an art form but usually not when he was worried about her safety. Actually, during those times he stuck to her like glue.
[Linked Image]

She would have questioned him further about it, but she had been on the phone with Lex.

Lois dropped her head onto her hand.
[Linked Image]

Didn’t Clark know that had he kissed her at any point, she would have caved? Couldn’t he see that she wanted him?
[Linked Image] He is a male. He needs biiiig hints that speak a clear language.

Men! Hello, she practically pulled off his towel and jumped his bones right then and there.
No, she demurely blushed when confronted with the towel.

Nah, knowing Clark, he still wouldn’t see it.
Superman flies past the Daily Planet, looking for Lois when he hears a sudden, loud crash. He stops and turns back, seeing a billboard with a giant hole torn through the center. “Huh, that wasn’t there this morning.”

“CK! There you are. Lois and I were starting to get worried,” Jimmy said before Lois could speak. At least, he said the ‘w’ word instead of her.
clap /point at title/

So, you have a doppelganger, big deal.
There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.

It’s bound to happen to everyone at least once in their lives. You’re letting yourself be shocked by nothing.”
Wonder what Lois will say when they find *her* doppelganger on the stage of an exotic dance establishment.

Lois smiled. “I don’t. I just thought that you’d like to walk me home.”
Awww, she likes it! clap

At her apartment door, Lois invited him inside, which to him was a bright shiny red flag.
That she’s trying to seduce him?

“He doesn’t believe that Jaguar is a superhero like Batman or Superman, but just a local stiff, trying to help out as best he can.”
And what’s Batman? Just because a place isn’t chock-full of sociopathic super villain doesn’t mean you’re not a super hero. Well, action hero. Action figure? Popular with them ladies?

“A bit,” he admitted. He couldn’t wait to put on the sleep shirt Lois had been wearing the night before and crawl into the sheets where she…
That sound healthy…

okay, that just sounded creepy and stalkerish,
If something walks like a duck and looks like a duck and smells like a duck…

It wasn’t like he could crawl into bed with Lois and snuggle with her again.
He could. He’s strong enough.

“What? A hot woman in your bed keep you up to all hours of the night?” Her eyes stared intensely at him.
[Linked Image]

He needed to do something quick before he turned into a melted gooey mess in front of her.
That would be unfortunate. And she’s not even touched him yet.

“Is going to some health spa.
Trying the rehab clinic before the post-holiday rush?

She was still staring out the window, and he noticed that she had placed a sprig of mistletoe above the window at some point, probably to ensnare Superman in a Christmas kiss.
shock

He took five strides across the room, spun Lois around, and pressed a kiss to her lips.
peep

One last kiss to torment his soul.
Oh boy. Something tells me Lois is *not* going to be a happy camper.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark awoke in the predawn hours in that little meadow surrounded by trees on the Kents’ property.
Scared of going home?

He had gone over every scenario to try to find a loophole that would allow him to keep Lois for himself until he had passed out from exhaustion.
What if he had Clark sign a waiver renouncing his possession of Lois?

Was the Jaguar this dimension’s Kal-El’s reincarnated soul? Was there no planetary division when it came to soul mates?
Ugh-uh.

The only choice would be to introduce Lois to the Jaguar and see if she would be willing to trade one hero for another.
LOIS: razz
Could he deny her that option?
That’s why it would have been better to kill Clark when he was 14 or so. That way, the replacement would not yet be old enough to make trouble and Lois could have happily married Wrong Clark.

“I’m from another planet, Jonathan. The possibility of someone looking exactly like me is…” Clark shook his head as the math confounded him.
423 to 1.

“Maybe he already has a wife and family.”
Then again, it’s par for the course that the families of heroes suffer grim fates, often at the hands of said hero himself.

Maybe the Jaguar was married. Not all was lost for Clark.
And if not, he could introduce him to Mayson before introducing him to Lois a few months later. Mayson should have a cute litter on the way by then.

“A lead-lined suit to start,” Martha suggested. “But flowers wouldn’t hurt either.”
wave Michael

PS: I just noticed, there's now a Christmas-section on the smiley site, matching the season.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: I feel so lucky to get so much FDK from you at once, I spread it over a couple of days to enjoy it more. smile1 Thank you.

He is a male. He needs biiiig hints that speak a clear language.
I forgot that Lois skipped her foreign language requirement in high school.

No, she demurely blushed when confronted with the towel.
<<Cough>> Lois's POV. She *almost* did so in her mind.

Superman flies past the Daily Planet, looking for Lois when he hears a sudden, loud crash. He stops and turns back, seeing a billboard with a giant hole torn through the center. “Huh, that wasn’t there this morning.”
clap

Phantom.
No, Jaguar.

/point at title/
laugh

There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.
But THIS ONE is real costume wearing hero!

Wonder what Lois will say when they find *her* doppelganger on the stage of an exotic dance establishment.
LOIS: I don't know what you're talking about that woman looks nothing like me.

That she’s trying to seduce him?
His willpower is sinking.

And what’s Batman? Just because a place isn’t chock-full of sociopathic super villain doesn’t mean you’re not a super hero. Well, action hero. Action figure? Popular with them ladies?
Batman leaves Gotham City to help out other places as well. <<Clark's assuming that the Jaguar isn't as well equiped to handle a really bad baddy as Superman or Batman is -- and yes, that isn't very nice of him. But, hey, he's from Krypton and can do lots of cool stuff. Everyone else is lower down in the totem than him. Anyway, if the Jaguar were a "super" hero, he might end up venturing to Metropolis someday where he might bump into Lois and steal her away from him, so best think of him as a local stiff.>>

That sound healthy…

If something walks like a duck and looks like a duck and smells like a duck…
Yes, he does realize it sounds unhealthy, but luckily he's invulnerable to such things, and since he slept on those sheets the night before as well and with that nightshirt pressed up against his chest... would he *really* need to clean them...

LOIS: Uh... Yeah.

He could. He’s strong enough.
LOIS = KRYPTONITE.

<<Michael wishes that he had taken EW advice to shrinkwrap keyboard>>
What? You doubt that Lois thinks she's hot?

That would be unfortunate. And she’s not even touched him yet.
See, that's there's going to be a problem. wink

Trying the rehab clinic before the post-holiday rush?
[Linked Image]

<<ER amazed that Lois would be so brazen about wanting to trick that man in tights to kiss her>>
You feeling okay, Michael? THIS surprises you?

<<ER hides in case that EW has done something mean and vicious and just projected Clark's / Lois's thoughts onto the page>>
Who me? laugh

Oh boy. Something tells me Lois is *not* going to be a happy camper.
Oh, but that would be predictable.

Scared of going home?
Possibly. A little bit.

CLARK: Am not! I just needed to think.

EW: Uh-huh. Riiiiight.

What if he had Clark sign a waiver renouncing his possession of Lois?
What Clark? There's only one Clark in this dimension. Oh. You mean, the Jaguar. He'd had to find him first. clap

TEMPUS: [Linked Image] Right, the age difference. I forgot about that.

“I’m from another planet, Jonathan. The possibility of someone looking exactly like me is…” Clark shook his head as the math confounded him.
423 to 1.
CLARK: Really? That low? Hmmmmm. Imagine that.

Then again, it’s par for the course that the families of heroes suffer grim fates, often at the hands of said hero himself.
By the hands of said hero himself? Well, that would certainly disqualify him from the Justice League, IMO.

And if not, he could introduce him to Mayson before introducing him to Lois a few months later. Mayson should have a cute litter on the way by then.
Clark hasn't met Mayson yet.

Although…
Yes, it would have to be the right sort of flowers.

Duh! Much too hard to hide several thousand children in a city like Metropolis. Much easier to have them work in some factory in South-East Asia.
That's what underground lairs are for, Michael!

Took her long enough.

TEMPUS: Galactically stupid. Duh!
And WHEN did canon Lois realize this? S3?

<<ER shocked that Lois would wish for Clark to get sick from kissing her and bolting>>
Well, he won't. You mean normal people who aren't EWs don't think like this? Hmmmm.

LOIS: Who says I'm not a Evil Writer? Have you read my romance novel? I KILL off my hero. eek No, wait, you can't read that. It's not ready for publication...

Staged the event? Nah.
Not Lex.

Then it must be for other members of the fourth estate Lex had invited. He hadn’t? Huh. So, then…
LOIS: I'm a member of the 4th estate! Hello? Three Kerth Awards!

Just a biiig tax write off, then? So, how does he deal with CPS?
LEX: <<scrolling through the pile of $1000 notes in his wallet>> Who? <<hands a couple to Mrs. Cox>> For the regulators Christmas bonus.

Much safer that way.
That he wasn't there? Because it's Lex's charity? Because Lois is there? Or safer if he was there?

<<Michael hops on the ride>>
Glad to have you back.

<<literally breakneck trike riding>> instead of <<Happy holiday tour bus riding>>
Possibly. Especially if your initials are CK or LL.

PS: I just noticed, there's now a Christmas-section on the smiley site, matching the season.
Oh! I didn't notice those. [Linked Image] These will come in handy during this Christmas Arc. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I feel so lucky to get so much FDK from you at once, I spread it over a couple of days to enjoy it more.
blush Unlike Lois with her DFCBs.

quote: He is a male. He needs biiiig hints that speak a clear language.

I forgot that Lois skipped her foreign language requirement in high school.
I thought she went to a mixed school. Then again, she was president of Nerd Inc according to some episodes.

quote:There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.

But THIS ONE is real costume wearing hero!
Are you saying the other one didn’t wear a costume?

CLAKR: Hmm… Not sure. Do you mind lifting your shirt for a moment?
Also: [Linked Image] I don’t know. That’s a Lois if you ask me…
Plus, this one here… [Linked Image] Another fille de joie strutting her stuff.

Everyone else is lower down in the totem than him.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Unlike Lois with her DFCBs.
LOIS: Geez, Michael, you make it sound like I eat an entire box worth at a time.

CLARK: :rolleyes:

I thought she went to a mixed school. Then again, she was president of Nerd Inc according to some episodes.
Mixed school? Oh, you mean, boys AND girls. Yes, she did, but it didn't mean she partook in the female bonding rituals which helped with the understanding of the males of her species.

ER: There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.

EW: But THIS ONE is real costume wearing hero!

ER: Are you saying the other one didn’t wear a costume?
No, I'm saying it was a fake costume. laugh

CLAKR: Hmm… Not sure. Do you mind lifting your shirt for a moment?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Also: <<New Lois strutting her stuff>> I don’t know. That’s a Lois if you ask me…
LOIS: She doesn't look anything like me.

Plus, this one here… <<Lola Dane>> Another fille de joie strutting her stuff.
LOIS: Okay, that one is me, and the photo is completely taking out of context.

LEX: I *knew* it.
confused What did Lex know?

/points at his standing appointment with the Planet’s Dr. Carlin/ I’m not so sure he’s invulnerable to this…
Lois cooties?

Yes, but what she doesn't know can't hurt her, right?

LOIS: <<defends her right to make her own decisions with her green studded 2x4>>
Yes, Clark hasn't learned that lesson yet.

/points at Hercules/
Last time I looked, he wasn't a member of JL.

<<seriously thinks about it>> Much too stuffy. You’d need to install ventilation…
Picky, picky.

When Clark broke up with her for her own good. Oh. Right. Hey, wait a second, that is *still* canon Lois!
Canon Lois 3.0

Have you read my romance novel? I KILL off my hero. [Eek!] No, wait, you can't read that. It's not ready for publication...

ER: <<eagerly reads it>>
[Linked Image] You've already read it. It's called "Another Lois".

ER: Much safer that way.

EW: That he wasn't there? Because it's Lex's charity? Because Lois is there? Or safer if he was there?

ER: Last one.
Where's the fun in that?!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Geez, Michael, you make it sound like I eat an entire box worth at a time.
So, you’re saying that there’s no proof of that. Is that what you’re saying?

Mixed school? Oh, you mean, boys AND girls.
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard