Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#91566 12/04/12 06:08 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Ah…yes… Google didn’t really pop anything up… /puts bunny and some carrots into cardboard box and ships it off to Virginia/
confused As I said, I saw it on TV, so I'm thinking I got the name wrong. But the daughter was called "princess" and it was about "the pill" so it made sense to me. I think it was a British film. Very slapstick hilarious, made in the late 60s / early 70s.

That would be funny. Clark wheels in a very pregnant Lois, periodically screaming and doing lamaze breathing, and the nurse asks, "And what are we here for today?"

LOIS: What do you think? /holds up right palm with stiletto knife stuck through/
drool Huh? What was the question again? Oh, right, Do you think I'll want to be hanging out on the ceiling with a full leg cast?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: Well, okay, maybe that was the wrong question...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91567 12/05/12 10:06 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: [Drool] Huh? What was the question again? Oh, right, Do you think I'll want to be hanging out on the ceiling with a full leg cast?

CLARK: <is thinking with his Kryptonian side>

LOIS: Well, okay, maybe that was the wrong question...
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91568 12/06/12 05:34 PM
Kerth
Kerth
huh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#91569 12/07/12 11:16 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: Thank you. laugh
Great short piece, Virginia!
Thank you. I thought this might be ironic enough for your liking.

(I read both parts, but there's too much to do to go scrolling through for the other thread, so, since this one was nearest to the top, here we are.)
(I try to put a link to the FDK comments at the bottom of my stories for this reason, but sometimes I forget). [Linked Image] Why are we talking in parenthesis? wink

I almost died laughing at this! I can't believe no one's ever thought of that before! That's just fantastic!
Well, I don't know if someone else hasn't thought of this before as I haven't read all the stories on the Archive. I must give credit where credit is due. Mrs. Luthor made some comment about this in my Beta of Wrong Clark, which planted the seed. She is very evilly comedic. hyper I'm not insane. Okay, it's still possible, but not about this.

Really funny, but I, too, have no idea what it is or where it came from. Perhaps it was something else inspired by that film's premise (I can't remember an extended plot with that one).
That's possible, too. I'm worried I'll find the movie someday and it won't be as rotflol as I remember.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91570 12/10/12 02:43 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Hilarious!! Love it!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#91571 12/10/12 06:40 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by jackiek:
Hilarious!! Love it!
Thank you. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard