OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

So... um... Comments? laugh

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/19/14 03:17 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
, the paved road suddenly appeared in front of her.

“Yes!” she said, slamming on the brakes to stop and knocking herself into the steering wheel. “That was stupid, there, Lane,” she muttered to herself and pulled on her seatbelt, rubbing her sore chest.

Good thing she took a moment to do that, and then look both ways, because one of Bureau 39’s other trucks came barreling past.
Well that was close.

he truck skidded and slid, crashing into the huge oak tree down at the base of the driveway.
Aaaand I'm hoping she didn't hit it too hard. Older vehicles weren't usually suited to crash as some newer ones today.

“How in the hell did you ever get elected?” Jimmy asked. “You must be the most selfish self-important lawman I’ve ever seen, and I’m from Metropolis.”

“Shut up,” the sheriff growled.

Darlene was having some kind of coughing fit on the other end of the radio
Sounds like things are beginning to unravel in Smallville for this little sheriff. I have to hope Hank ends up taking his place if so. Something tells me that Lana still gravitates towards the heroic type.

Out of nowhere, Hank heard the screech of tires and sound of crunching metal and breaking glass, pulling him out of his thoughts. He pressed down on his gas pedal, speeding up his truck. He saw an army truck wrapped around the big oak tree at the base of the Kents’ driveway.

Pulling into the driveway, he parked a safe distance away from the accident. Sitting in the front seat of the truck was that reporter lady, her head against resting against the steering wheel. Her door was smashed against the tree. He could smell the telltale scent of gasoline and knew that he didn’t have much time. Running around to the passenger door, Hank jumped inside. He took out his pocketknife and cut through the seatbelt holding her in her seat, hooked his arm under hers and pulled her from the truck.
*said VERY quietly* Oh no...

When he got there, the truck behind him exploded into a fireball. So much for the old oak tree.
I guess it could have been worse. Still, she's going to have some major injuries to add to her "battle scars."

“He’s not Clark Kent!” roared Trask, slamming his fist into the sheriff’s nose and grabbing the sheriff’s pistol from his holster. “He’s Superman!”

“Lois!” Clark screamed, pushing her to the ground. “Get down!”

Trask’s gun exploded once and then twice.
Oh no. I suspect it's not Lois but it's likely the Sheriff and Clark. *shudders.*

EVIL CLIFFY! EVIL CLIFFY!
thud thud thud thud thud

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois weaved and bobbed down one access road after another. Was she going around in circles?
Clark:Well, I just hope she does not circle back to where she started.

Why wasn’t she there yet?
Positive Reader: Time and distance both seem larger when you are running away.

Negative Reader: No, she is going in circles.

She hadn’t had time to pull on even her seatbelt, afraid that they would start shooting at her or the tires of the truck.
Fortunantly Trask's underlings were not as crazy as they could be.

The Bureau 39 soldiers didn’t follow her for some reason,
They arn't paid enough to go on suicide missions.

or maybe they had, but she lost them in her roundabout way of getting herself lost.
Clark:Well, as long as you are not in direct danger I like it.

She ducked at the last second so they couldn’t see that a woman was driving in case they were looking for her.
Soldier 1:Isn't that one of our trucks back there, shouldn't we check it out.

Soldier 2:I did. No one in it. ust have been placed to block access or something. Come on we need to find the Avian's whore before she gets away.

The truck skidded and slid, crashing into the huge oak tree down at the base of the driveway.
NR:So much for Lois.

PR:Virginia promised not to kill this Lois. She is going to survive. She has to.

John Pack Lambert
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Leaving after those last two lines was evil razz

Don't leave us hanging too long!

Joan

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The radio in the patrol car crackled. “Sheriff, we’ve got a report of a shooting over at the Kent Farm. Proceed with caution.”
Max hears "go slow, very slow".

Jimmy’s eyes widened. Were they too late?
Well, Jimmy has reason to believe 4 people are there. It sounds like one or two have been shot. They still can intervene some.

Probably, with the speed this idiot was going.
Jimmy:What is he going to do when he gets "proceed with caution", start going at the posted minimum speed? Oh wait, these are country roads, ain't any such thing.

Or had that Hank guy arrived to kick some butt already?
We can only hope.

The sheriff picked up the CB and answered, “On my way. Send Jacobs over as well. We need to arrest Hank Jessup for interfering in a police investigation.”
But he started the police investigation. Shouldn't he get some reward for that? OK, I know that is not how Max works, but it would be the logical thing to do.

“There wouldn’t be a police investigation without Hank,” mumbled Jimmy from the back seat.
Well, could Max just ignore Thomas' call for help?

“Negative on the copter, Darlene. You know they’ll charge us if it isn’t medically necessary. Let’s let me check out things first,” Sheriff Harris responded.
Wayne: help who let this guy become sherriff anyway? I am lbeeding to death here.

[Quote“That’s Sheriff Harris to you, Darlene,[/Quote]

Thomas: Just be glad she did not call you darling.

unless you want to go back to slinging hash for Maisie,” roared Sheriff Harris.
Darlene: Nah, most days are OK. If we have another day like today, I am not so sure though.

“How in the hell did you ever get elected?” Jimmy asked. “You must be the most selfish self-important lawman I’ve ever seen, and I’m from Metropolis.”
Was he elected, or did he just take over the duties for his incapacitated father?

“Darlene, with our luck Irig will already be dead before we arrive, and we’ll still be stuck with the bill,” grumbled the sheriff.
Clark: Nah, Max, you can not get rid of your enemies that easily.

“You do realize that everything you’re saying is in the presence of a reporter, don’t you?” Jimmy taunted with his own form of Miranda rights.
Max: Lie I care. No one around here excpet the Kents read the Daily Planet and they won't support me whatever you say, so I have nothing to fear from you.

He would ask CK about writing up an article for the Smallville paper about this dude and his lack of respect for the citizens of his county.
Of course this is assuming the free press has survived the reign of terror of Max at all.

“Don’t threaten me, city boy. Anyway, nobody will believe you. We protect our own around here,” replied the sheriff.

“Could’ve fooled me,” Jimmy mumbled under his breath.
hyper Lois survived the explosion. I am glad you told us this part before Clark seeing it and thinking Lois must be dead.

John Pack Lambert
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, you're cushion is really diminishing. You should really get on that writing =P

.talk nerdy to me.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
causing the bullet to hit Martha’s spade rather than Martha herself.
smile1 Martha didn't get hit.

Trask shifted the Kryptonite into the same hand as his pistol and, with some difficulty, finally pulled the rag from his mouth.
Clark:There goes my peace and quiet. If I am going to suffer from Kryptonite poisoning, I was hoping I wouldn't suffer from having to listen to the mad man rave as well.

Trask set the Krypto-rock down mere inches away from Jerome’s face. “No, you’re wrong.”
Not a very eloquent retort there, Trask. It tells us something that Clark in near-death pain is just as eloquent as Trask in near perfect health.

Jerome was still young and in love.
As opposed to M&J who are old and in love.

Jonathan didn’t want to his wife on that mission,
This line does not make sense to me. I am thinking there is some type of typo, but I am not sure what it is. You may have ment to put "send" between to and his, but I am not totally sure.

but they had to do something, and she was the only mobile person left on their team.
Wayne: Hopefully you guys have backups somewhere, otherwise we are doomed.

Jonathan: Well, Thomas was somewhere near here. I am not sure where though.

Trask picked up and moved the piece of meteorite to the center of Jerome’s back, and the man screamed out in pain as if the rock burned him even through his clothing.
So did Trask place the rock on Clark's clothing. This is bad, very bad.

“Maybe with this treatment you’ll end up a cripple, like dear ol’ dad,” he said, waving his gun around and stopping it when it pointed at them.
Clark: If only I could convince Trask that he was right in this view, and that it would be more of a victory to make SM a criple than to kill him outright.

“If you survive, which you won’t. I’ll make sure of that.”
Clark: Yeap, not an out yet.

“Are you telling me that these people risked their lives for you out of the goodness of their hearts?” Trask scoffed,
Martha: Yes, it is called human kindness, something you, Trask, lack.

Jonathan kept an eye on the small green stone, no bigger than half a hotdog, biding his time until Trask could be distracted enough.
Is there actually a relationship between the size of the Kryptonite and how much it hurts SM?

Martha bent down to inspect Wayne’s wound, taking a moment to palm the green stone,
smile1 Martha has gotten it away. Clark just might live.

Jonathan pointed at the tackle box and Martha nodded, quickly crossing to it and locking the offending rock inside.
Yes, Clark's chances of surviving went up even more.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“My briefcase!” Lois gasped,
Good old Lois, worrying about her briefcase when she has nearly been killed.

“Hold your horses, missy.
Does Hank want to get smacked? I can not see Lois taking kindly to being called "missy".

“Where’s Chuck?”
Clark: Well, at least she is using a name within the established set of the cover. We did tell Hank that my name was Charles Jerome Lane.

“Jerome’s...” He paused and glanced over his shoulder towards the barn, which they couldn’t see from their location. “— hurt.”
hyper Thomas is avoiding revealing to Lois that Clark is being hurt by the "glow".

“No. No, I don’t think so,” Thomas said vaguely. “I saw him from the upstairs window. He kind of collapsed.”
Although I am not sure this description is helping at all.

“You’re bleeding, Lois,” Thomas said, pointing to her head.
Sounds like she is suffering from shock, not even realizing she is bleeding. Of course when Luthor shot her it took her a while to realize she was hit.

“I’m fine. Head wounds bleed a lot.
Clark: Because they are serious and need to be trated.

Take me to Jerome.”
Clark: hyper Lois is alive.

PR: She called you Clark too. hyper Now he will stop believing everyone he loves will die.

“Chuck!”
At first I wondered if this was a sign that Lois is still mad at him and refusing to call him Clark. However, since Chuck is also here endearment name for him, and not just her angry name for him, I doubt she is remembering that much at this moment.

“Halt!” Sheriff Harris called to him again, but Clark could only focus on Lois and getting to her.
I am surprised that Max has not shot Clark already.

“I held them for questioning,” Trask clarified. “National security issue. You understand, don’t you?”
What about the shooting part?

“Trask is also wanted for the murder in Metropolis of a federal employee, an ombudsman by the name of George Thompson,” Lois called over to the sheriff,
Now that is somethingeven Max won't be able to ignore.

before taking the last few steps into Clark’s embrace. She wrapped her arms around Clark and pulled him close. “You’re alive.”
dance dance dance Clark and Lois embrace.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I had too many smiles, so here is more FDK.

It had been a long painful day for Clark, but he felt it was worth it, if it meant he was able to hold Lois again. He rested his head against hers. “The explosion,” he murmured. “I thought you…” His voice faltered and broke. No, he hadn’t accepted her death as final. He was never so glad to be wrong. He pulled her tighter against his chest.
smile1 smile1 Lois is sticking up for Clark.

“He’s not Clark Kent!” roared Trask, slamming his fist into the sheriff’s nose and grabbing the sheriff’s pistol from his holster. “He’s Superman!”
Lois:Trask is clearly crazy. If he is Superman, why is he all beat up.

Trask’s gun exploded once and then twice
Well, this time it is 100% clear that it is Clark Kent and not Superman that saved Lois' life.

I was beginning to fear that Trask would live. Now, I am not sure what will happen. I am afraid we will move our above canon death count to something larger than 2.

So where are Hank and Jimmy at this moment?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for the long FDK! smile1

Well that was close.
That was foreshadowing.

Aaaand I'm hoping she didn't hit it too hard. Older vehicles weren't usually suited to crash as some newer ones today.
[Linked Image] /Psst. Lois has a hard head in more ways than one./

Sounds like things are beginning to unravel in Smallville for this little sheriff. I have to hope Hank ends up taking his place if so. Something tells me that Lana still gravitates towards the heroic type.
cool

LANA: Mind you, I don't do it on purpose.

I guess it could have been worse. Still, she's going to have some major injuries to add to her "battle scars."
LOIS: Injuries. Pah! This is nothing. "Bruise" is my middle name. <i.e. Please, don't take me back to the hospital! I'll heal on my own, thank you very much!>

Oh no. I suspect it's not Lois but it's likely the Sheriff and Clark. *shudders.*
Hmmmmm.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> EVIL CLIFFY! EVIL CLIFFY!
peep It's a real cliffy. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Leaving after those last two lines was evil razz

Don't leave us hanging too long!

Joan
Er... um... Well, I've had a really busy week and I haven't had much time to write and... well, I thought I'd leave you guys hanging until the weekend, when I'll post 58. laugh Oh, look, got to go! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Wow, you're cushion is really diminishing. You should really get on that writing =P
See above note to Joan. I've only have a few minutes to write today, none tomorrow, whinging I'll still try to post at least twice a week (but no more 3 times a week until I catch up somewhat).

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Wow! Thanks for the long and terrific FDK and for catching all those errors. blush I'll respond in more detail later, when I have more time. I would like to spend part of my free time to actually writing today as I don't much free time. My Betas are chomping on the bit for me to send them 65 and I'm only 10 pages into it.

Maybe I'll switch around those Hank and Clark scenes a bit for the Archive version. Thanks for the suggestion.

So where are Hank and Jimmy at this moment?
Hank is somewhere between his truck and the barn (where all this action is taking place). Jimmy is still under arrest and in the back of the sheriff's patrol car.

VirginiaR.
---
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Lana had always cared about one person and one person only: Lana Lang.
In every dimension!

Why had he been friends with Walt again?
Good question!

Max Harris jumped out the car and aimed his gun at Clark. “You, there, with the glasses. Hands up!”
What?

Sheriff Harris raised a brow at Trask, and sighed. “Wanted for murder? Shooting one of my constituents? I’m afraid I’m going to have to take you in for questioning, sir. I’m sure it’s some great big misunderstanding that we’ll clear up in no time.” He opened a pouch on his holster, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.
Handcuffs? For Trask? Or for Clark?

He tapped his handcuffs against his palm. “You’re under arrest for the assault of Colonel Trask there. I saw you punching him when I pulled up. Plus, you had wrapped him in that metal bar.”
For Clark! With a sheriff like Max, it's not very surprising.

Trask’s gun exploded once and then twice.
You're EVIL! You CANNOT stop here! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sydney:
<strong> You're EVIL! You CANNOT stop here! wave

PS: Who, what, me, evil? evil I don't know. As far as cliffies go, that's a pretty good one, don't you think? peep

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
A twice a week schedule is better than a total hiatus. Beyond that, it seems your buffer keeps getting smaller and smaller, so it is porbably better at least for now than the every three days posting schedule.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Was she going around in circles?
Always keep the mossy side of the tree to your left.

She hadn’t had time to pull on even her seatbelt,
eek

The Bureau 39 soldiers didn’t follow her for some reason, or maybe they had, but she lost them in her roundabout way of getting herself lost.
They didn’t want to shoot their buddies sitting in the back of the truck and praying they haven’t just been kidnapped by a Metro-cab driver.

When she was just about to give up, the paved road suddenly appeared in front of her.
Hey, better than a cliff.

“Yes!” she said, slamming on the brakes to stop and knocking herself into the steering wheel.
[Linked Image]

“That was stupid, there, Lane,” she muttered to herself and pulled on her seatbelt,
[Linked Image]

rubbing her sore chest.
There was a crime TV series episode once where the chest area held telltale bruising after the accident, allowing the identification of the car’s driver. Anyhow, poor Jerome will have a heartattack when it gets to the consummation of the conjugal rights in the aftermath of this whole mess.

Good thing she took a moment to do that, and then look both ways, because one of Bureau 39’s other trucks came barreling past.
Yeah, can you imagine if she had pulled out and crashed right into them?

She was much better suited for Streets and Avenues.
clap Just like a street walker.

She forgot to push down the clutch, and the gears made a nasty grinding noise as she shifted.
Is B39 going to be able to sue for property damage?

Finally, she got everything where it was supposed to go
Ooooh! Just like when she tries to make out with Clark. It takes *forever* to get him to go where he’s supposed to go.

The truck skidded and slid, crashing into the huge oak tree down at the base of the driveway.
mecry He’s such a *failure*.

“Shut up,” the sheriff growled.
Isn’t that what a gun is for? He can always claim it when off when he hit a bump in the road. Like that one time during Pulp Fiction?

Thomas Irig said that his dad had been hit. That fits the bill for ‘medically necessary’.
No, it doesn’t. It’s an *Irig*.

I’ve already called the Medivac. They’re forty-five minutes out.”
laugh

“Darlene, with our luck Irig will already be dead before we arrive, and we’ll still be stuck with the bill,” grumbled the sheriff.
Wouldn’t that be only when they can prove that he was already almost dead by the time they called the copter?

“You do realize that everything you’re saying is in the presence of a reporter, don’t you?”
Good going there, James. Hope you like leaded beans.

He would ask CK about writing up an article for the Smallville paper about this dude and his lack of respect for the citizens of his county.
Oooooh!

“Don’t threaten me, city boy. Anyway, nobody will believe you. We protect our own around here,” replied the sheriff.
Eeeeehhh… Against obnoxious city folk, maybe. But not stuff printed in the Smallville paper. Also, maybe Darlene got a recorder running, too.

“I’m going the speed limit,” replied the sheriff. “I need to set an example for the rest of Smallville.”
[Linked Image]

“What example? That their lives aren’t important to the sheriff?
[Linked Image]

A loud explosion with a fireball was visible in the distance.
shock The barn?

Even this moron couldn’t ignore that danger.
MAX: Sounds like a war is going on. Best turn around and call in ATF.

Lana had always cared about one person and one person only: Lana Lang.
LANA in bed: Oh nooooo! You’re not done yet, Hank. Get right back here and finish things.

Sadly, when she did the same thing with Walt, things got ugly and she didn’t win Homecoming Queen that year.

and so she had come to him for “comfort” shortly after Walt died,
shock *cough* whore *cough*.

probably the day she discovered or suspected she was pregnant.
Well, certainly not before then. Also, /points to above/

Hank had done the right thing and asked her to marry him, when she told him that she was pregnant a month later.
Ooooh! She *is* a good schemer.

He had actually been slightly surprised that she said ‘yes’ so quickly, as if she had expected him to ask.
YOUNG HANK: [Linked Image]

Firstly, her parents had told her that she couldn’t see Walt Irig any longer.
To pick up from John’s remarks: They probably found her bottom’s imprint on the freshly waxed kitchen table.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He was Walt’s best friend, and even he didn’t like Walt much.
confused Why was he his friend again, then?

Walt had come to him later to tell Hank that if he laid one finger on his girlfriend on Prom night or otherwise, Hank wouldn’t live to tell the tale.
So, if Hank had done it with the hands tied behind his back, that would have been fine?

People didn’t touch Walt’s stuff without permission.
Ooooh! Walt could have made a killing by renting Lana out to the other guys in school.

You can have Rachel. Do what you want with her.
[Linked Image]

Apparently, Walt, in his typical fashion, had brought Rachel to the gorge after the dance without her permission.
Why did Rachel go with Walt again? She was still into bad boys back then? Walt a lot like her big brother?

They could hear Lana and Walt out in the woods doing ‘it’.
Oh boy. Yummy. :rolleyes:

If Rachel hadn’t been in eveningwear and heels, she would have walked back to town. It had been a fun night for all.
Well, Lana sure appeared to enjoy herself.

“You’re stinking drunk, Hank. Give me the keys. I’ll drive,” Rachel said, holding out her hand.
hyper

“You kiss Rachel Harris, Walt, and you’ll never get to touch this again,”
WALT: So, just a roll in the hay, then, without kissing?

Lana didn’t have to worry. By the look on Rachel’s face, she wanted a kiss from Walt as much as an extra hole in her head.
LOIS: That’s what the taser in my purse is for.

Walt had stuck his tongue down Lana’s throat one more time and, for good measure, a finger down the top of her dress. “I’ll be right back, baby.”
He appears to be a very cultured young redneck.

Hank had never told Lana, but Walt had cheated on her, so it was possible.
clap CLARK: clap

she swore she’d disembowel that crazy ex-military man herself.
Good thing she just got those nail extensions Cat raved about. They where the latest hit in Gotham. Two inches. Stainless steel. Razorsharp edge.

“What did you do, Mrs. Kent?” Trask growled, shifting his aim onto her. “Blood traitor!”
I’m not so sure Trask shares the same genome as the rest of the sane population of Earth. He appears to be more of a crossbreed with a donkey.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He knew the location of the explosion with an intimate familiarity. It had haunted his nightmares these last twenty years. His heart froze. “Lois?”
Ooooooh! wave Michael

PS: *G*

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Sorry about the delay in answering FDK. It's been a crazy week RL wise. I'll catch up a little tonight, but I'd like to get some writing done too.

Clark:Well, I just hope she does not circle back to where she started.
clap That would've been funny.

Positive Reader: Time and distance both seem larger when you are running away.

Negative Reader: No, she is going in circles.
Combination of both?

Fortunantly Trask's underlings were not as crazy as they could be.
Or competent.

They arn't paid enough to go on suicide missions.
clap Er… yeah. And everyone wonders why Clark doesn’t talk about his past.

<Commenter needed to find his eyes and put them back inside his head> Did Lois die?
Not the last time I looked, but then again… this is Lois.

This seems to be true in all universes.
The outside world may affect the change in universe, but who the person really is, doesn’t change.

So he does know who Barbie's biological father is.
[Linked Image]

So she did not tell him, and evidently tried her best to make him think said child was his.
LANA: It *could* have been his.

Clark: Maybe this Lana is worse than the one from my universe. Notice I made sure to not imply any direct connection to any Lan.
Yes, he doesn’t like to this of his dimension’s Lana as “his Lana”.

Had they caught them going too far and decided they did not want a grandchild any time soon, or was there some other reason they disliked Walt? Oh, I guess he is just the son of a farmer, with no real prospects.
Hank is also comes from farming family. They didn’t like Walt a) farmer, b) jerk, and c) how he treated their daughter.

No wonder the Harris campaign agaisnt the Irigs worked.
Walt was universally disliked, the Irig family was not.

Walt does sound like a Neanderthal. Does he treat all women as objects?
WALT: Well, Rachel was no Lana.

Good thing Hank has much more progressive attitudes towards woman than does Walt. Otherwise there might have been more people die that night.
RACHEL: I wished I had just walked. What’s the worst that would have happened? Blisters?

I wonder if this is "over her objections" or just without telling her. My guess is the later, at least until Rachel was able to figure out where exactly they were headed in the dark.

Rachel:You weresupposed to turn left of Millerman Road to get to my house.

Walt: We arn't going to your house right now.

Rachel:I am not going to give you a kiss.

Walt:That's OK. I am going to kiss Lana. Hank might kiss you if you are lucky.

Rachel:Over my dead body.
It was probably more of:

WALT: Hey, Rachel, let’s leave prom. It’s boring. I know of a party.

RACHEL: I don’t know. I told my folks we were going to the Prom, not to any parties.

WALT: Hey, live a little. It’s just a party. It’s not like I’m going to keep you out all night. We’ll just stop by. If it isn’t your style, I’ll take you home.

RACHEL: Well…

WALT: Come on! It’ll be fun!

What? You expect Walt to be honest?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard