Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Great. Now Lois has been cross-cloned with pre-Hobbit DNA. On the other hand, it does explain her hairy feet.

EW: <hiding because people still remember certain dream from GEM>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: <hiding because people still remember certain dream from GEM>
EW: Actually, I was hiding for fear of retaliation for saying something so horrible about Lois's feet, having totally forgotten Clark's foot fetish from GEM. blush whinging Apparently, my family wants to know what I look like after getting a dose of vitamin D that doesn't come from a computer monitor? huh I don't understand that concept either. Will post 51 early, but 52 might be late on Monday.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: <quizical expression> My suit?
Eeeeeehhh… Sorry, Lois. I think he really doesn’t know what goes where.

How about Lois: The New Adventures of a Super Reporter instead?
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Eeeeeehhh… Sorry, Lois. I think he really doesn’t know what goes where.
Make up your mind, Lois, either you want them untouched or you want them experienced. Anyway, maybe Mom and Dad died too early to talk about the birds and the bees?

/points at Lois’s top drawer in her nightstand and the collection of steamy romance novels she’s hidden in there/
LOIS: You mean this novel by Grant Cather? Nah.

Actually, people read *maybe* the headlines of anything with the Lois Lane byline. They only by the papers for the gossip (persons interested in a male partner), sports (persons interested in a female partner), and classifieds (persons interested in a new job).
LOIS: NO! That's not true. People READ my stuff and breeze through the rest of the trash!

*heavy sigh* On the plus side, it won’t affect my FDK time slots <dizzy man>
Oh, dear. I since a vacation from a computer in Michael's future. Perhaps I am posting too often for his sanity.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Make up your mind, Lois, either you want them untouched or you want them experienced.
How about like Kinder Surprise Eggs? Chocolate and Toy.

LOIS: You mean this novel by Grant Cather? Nah.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: NO! That's not true. People READ my stuff and breeze through the rest of the trash!
[Linked Image] She’s adorable, isn’t she?

Oh, dear. I since a vacation from a computer in Michael's future.
shock /starts shivering/

Perhaps I am posting too often for his sanity.
/waves hand in so-so gesture/ If you need to take a buffer-slow-down, there will be griping and whining, but one will manage. /eyes stack of todo-items like summer ficathon and fall ficathon. Umm…/

[Linked Image] Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about like Kinder Surprise Eggs? Chocolate and Toy.
LOIS: Sounds good to me! You don't mean chocolate and a surprise, do you? That works too.

She’s adorable, isn’t she?
CLARK: I think so. [Linked Image]

LOIS: Clark, kissing my butt still won't get me to forgive you for lying.

shock /starts shivering/
Oh, I see, he's addicted like me. I'd say good, but probably 5 out of 5 doctors wouldn't agree with me.

/waves hand in so-so gesture/ If you need to take a buffer-slow-down, there will be griping and whining, but one will manage. /eyes stack of todo-items like summer ficathon and fall ficathon. Umm…/
I'm trying to catch up but RL keeps slowing me down. I'm just finishing up Part 61 and just posted part 53, so that makes my buffer at...7-8 at the moment, which is, well, stress-inducing horrible. In my opinion. If it drops down any further, which I hope it won't, I may have to post irregularly whenever I send a new part to Beta, leaving not less than a five-part buffer (any less than that would be bad, in case changes need to be made to the story. Like I just had to re-write the end of part 60, because I had forgotten I'd already covered something in an earlier part. wallbash ) If I get on a roll, I can pop out a new part in 2 days.

Needless to say, and I'm speaking for everyone else on the boards, we'd love a new Michael story. [Linked Image] <- that's supposed to represent "nudging".

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Sounds good to me! You don't mean chocolate and a surprise, do you? That works too.
Yeah. Those. The one’s that are illegal in the US.

Oh, I see, he's addicted like me. I'd say good, but probably 5 out of 5 doctors wouldn't agree with me.
ARI: I agree.
MAX: Me, too.
GRETCHEN: /raises hand/
Doc FRISKIN: You guys are all nuts.

If I get on a roll, I can pop out a new part in 2 days.
help Like Lois and Clark, when they actually get busy.

Needless to say, and I'm speaking for everyone else on the boards, we'd love a new Michael story. <Virginia is gently prodding writer-playing-possum with stick> <- that's supposed to represent "nudging".
blush wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Virginia, You could just revise you parts so they are shorter and thus gi e yourself a larger buffer. peep

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: smile1

Yeah. Those. The one’s that are illegal in the US.
Illegal chocolates? drool

ARI: I agree.
MAX: Me, too.
GRETCHEN: /raises hand/
Doc FRISKIN: You guys are all nuts.
LEX: They sound logical to me, except for the last one.

Like Lois and Clark, when they actually get busy.
No, LnC getting busy scenes sometimes take more than two days. For some reason, I keep getting distracted. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John Lambert:
<strong> Virginia, You could just revise you parts so they are shorter and thus give yourself a larger buffer. whinging

The other problem it might pose is that might mess up my neat and tidy spaced cliffies. Right now, I have like three (or is it four?) in a row coming up evil but if I cut the parts in half, it might double that. [Linked Image]

huh What do you think?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I'm really OK either way. Part of me says it would be fun to have parts post more often, but if they are shorter I am not sure it will really be better.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great chin-scratch-smilie. Didn’t notice that one before wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I'm really OK either way. Part of me says it would be fun to have parts post more often, but if they are shorter I am not sure it will really be better.
I've reposted your idea on Part 54's thread to see what others think. Apparently, my readers have more of a RL than I do. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Great chin-scratch-smilie. Didn’t notice that one before clap
I was looking for "the Thinker" but stumbled across that one. Just when I've think I've spotted all the good ones...

Oh dear. That would put PML squarely into the Valentine’s season where it’s meant to be.
Well, I do hope to be finished posting Wrong Clark before the end of 2013. I was hoping before the end of 2012 but that doesn't seem likely now.

evil

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Children choking hazard. Food aren’t toys. Or some such law. Never been a problem in other countries, though.
Oh, right, them. For some reason I thought you were talking about adult toys. Silly me.

I was thinking Lois popping out little Clarks the way you pop out story parts?
LOIS: shock What's that?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was thinking Lois popping out little Clarks the way you pop out story parts?
They both take 9 months?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I do hope to be finished posting Wrong Clark before the end of 2013. I was hoping before the end of 2012 but that doesn't seem likely now.
Oh dear. You *do* realize you’ve just added hope for another year’s worth of parts to this story, right?

Oh, right, them. For some reason I thought you were talking about adult toys. Silly me.
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
JIMMY: Wow! I had no idea! You guys are the greatest! It was so smooth how you pretended to be fighting this past week. You had me so convinced.
Lois:We decided to create a false cover so you didn't get your hopes up, if Superman was busy with some emergency and couldn't bring Lucy. laugh
Clark:Right. Exactly what she said.

CLARK: blush Yep, it was me... I mean, super me. And NO I didn't tell Lucy about Superman and myself. That would be suicidal.
Is that because she would tell Lois, or because Lucy would be enraged at his lunkheadedness?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, fear not, kind Reader. Lois shall not give Lex a thought for the next 10 parts or so. laugh (that I can recall off the top of my head).
Lois did think about Lex in part 53, so we did not have a lex reprive as long as promised. Still, it was way, way less thinking about Lex than Clark, even if we only look at those positive things she thought of Clark in that part, which are not many, so I really can't complain.

As it is, I think this part had no mention of Lex. dance

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Oh dear. You *do* realize you’ve just added hope for another year’s worth of parts to this story, right?
Don't forget that there will be a Book 3 after this one.

No, just the relative number. There’ve been stories with a dozen or more kids in the Kent household.
Sorry, guys, I've already promised Tank that there will be no...<<cough>> babies (other than the Kal-el one) in this Book. (My consession for forcing 2 Jimmys down his throat. wink ) It's in my WHAM warning.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Lois:We decided to create a false cover so you didn't get your hopes up, if Superman was busy with some emergency and couldn't bring Lucy. laugh
Clark:Right. Exactly what she said.
Yep, Jimmy would have bought that.

Is that because she would tell Lois, or because Lucy would be enraged at his lunkheadedness?
Because she would have told Lois, or accidently let it slip, because she thought that Lois already knew.

As it is, I think this part had no mention of Lex.
I cannot comment on Part 53 here, due to possible spoilers.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard