Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89878 09/24/12 09:42 AM
Felar Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
The feedback thread - which is only different from a feed back loop in the sense that the first is compulsory while the latter is recursive. smile

In case you didn't quite understand the logistics. Here's a quick doodle about Lois's (north-)western gaze and Kent's (south-)eastern gaze.

Graphic depicting the Suns rays

-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-
"There is no pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air." ~ Azrael

"If I wanted her dead, Herb, I'd beat her to death with a lamb chop and then serve it with a nice Merlot." ~ Tempus
#89879 09/24/12 12:31 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper This finally posted. You have some great images in both POVs.

Finally finding out where Alt-Lois has been all these years, and discovering deep inside she's still the same Mad Dog that we know in love. I love how one day, on her darkest day, Lois felt Clark searching for her and it gave her the will to go on. Awwwwwwwww. (Even though she didn't know it was Clark soul searching for her that she felt.)

But my favorite has to be all the great little details you put in Alt-Clark's new life. I like that he's an (unpaid - 'pay for the things he breaks') policeman, yet still has time to report the news for the DP. I like how he has special drop-off spot for criminals he catches (why hasn't DC comics incorporated this into his canon??) and that all undercover cops carry a lead star so he can recognize friend from foe. This all makes so much sense. Even that one sentance about Lana describes their relationship in a nutshell.

While these vignettes are short, they pack an emotional wallop! Great job on your first story! Can't wait to read more.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#89880 09/24/12 05:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome to the boards. The quality of this fic tells me that you need to write many more.

#89881 09/24/12 08:10 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Great fic! You've got some very strong imagery and descriptions in here-- really well done. And I concur with Iolanthe, we must see more from you soon!!

wave Mouserocks

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#89882 09/25/12 12:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Delicious!

The cold, despair and anguish of being locked away in a slave labor came through the myriad of images.

No matter she was locked behind a fence, Lois Lane's sense that she is a reporter whose looking for the story of the century came shining through.

Welcome to the boards! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#89883 09/25/12 01:32 PM
Felar Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks! I've been sitting on this one a while mostly because I wanted to go a little further into story. But the plot bunnies where being a little vicious and just not not wanting to hop in line.

I have a few other ideas in the works, so you haven't heard the last from me. (I do have to write around RL, but I promise more if you like these.)

**Wrapping myself up in writing an L&C fic is my Calgon.**

(Wow... That kinda dates me doesn't it... )

-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-
"There is no pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air." ~ Azrael

"If I wanted her dead, Herb, I'd beat her to death with a lamb chop and then serve it with a nice Merlot." ~ Tempus
#89884 09/25/12 03:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't worry! Writing about Lois and Clark is my Calgon escape as well!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#89885 11/07/12 09:29 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Very nice -- so beautiful for all that they express the hopeful hopelessness of each of them! Love how you can fit so much of their characters and their settings in so few paragraphs!

Love how Lois thinks that if she can't write the story of the century, she'll settle for being part of it.

And how thought-provoking when Clark thinks that he couldn't believe Lana's 'I love you' when it came attached to 'now change.'

Very good vignettes!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard