Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89319 08/30/12 06:07 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Um... I'm the author, and I'm a bit confused. Not sure how this came to be reposted here today, as it was written years ago and the story is on the Archive...

Funny, too... I recently (like, a month or two ago) hauled it out of storage and read through it, and of course I couldn't leave well enough alone so I tweaked it somewhat. But I not only didn't post it, I'm not sure I saved the tweak. smile

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
#89320 08/30/12 06:14 PM
Columnist
Columnist
That's super weird because if you look at the date on that post, it says November 20, 2005, and when you scroll to the bottom, it has nothing that says it was edited recently.

The poster is you, though, so bright side is at least nobody is trying to pull off your work as their own?

.talk nerdy to me.
#89321 08/30/12 06:54 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Lol, yeah. It would take alot of guts to post it HERE as their own...

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
#89322 08/30/12 06:58 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
...Looks like MDL has a mysterious repost, too.

------

-Elayne Boosler
#89323 08/30/12 07:41 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know! I know! laugh

Neither was reposted. Hank posed fdk comments to the bottom of each story instead of putting them in the fdk folders. So they went back up to the top of the forum. I then came along and deleted the fdk replies.

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#89324 08/31/12 12:49 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Aha! Mystery solved. smile

------

-Elayne Boosler
#89325 08/31/12 01:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew!

Good to know! I read the story myself awhile back and when I saw this posting figured TicandToc was writing again.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#89326 08/31/12 05:19 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yeah, no. Not yet. :p But maybe soon. I've got some ideas floating around both in my head and on my hard drive, but no time to pursue them right now. You're my best recent cheerleader, though, so who knows? smile

------

-Elayne Boosler
#89327 09/13/12 11:27 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Last question...

Where did you get that great pic of Lois and Clark?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#89328 02/02/13 08:08 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Clearly I'm not on here enough these days... just saw your question. It's only... what, 4 months later?

Did you mean the picture with masked Clark? I made that after reading Meredith Knight's Dance With a Stranger (nfic, so no link here). I had this vision in my head and couldn't get it out until I came up with some pictures.

`Toc
smile

------

-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard