Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TicAndToc Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/30/12 10:07 PM
Um... I'm the author, and I'm a bit confused. Not sure how this came to be reposted here today, as it was written years ago and the story is on the Archive...

Funny, too... I recently (like, a month or two ago) hauled it out of storage and read through it, and of course I couldn't leave well enough alone so I tweaked it somewhat. But I not only didn't post it, I'm not sure I saved the tweak. smile

'Toc
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/30/12 10:14 PM
That's super weird because if you look at the date on that post, it says November 20, 2005, and when you scroll to the bottom, it has nothing that says it was edited recently.

The poster is you, though, so bright side is at least nobody is trying to pull off your work as their own?
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/30/12 10:54 PM
Lol, yeah. It would take alot of guts to post it HERE as their own...
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/30/12 10:58 PM
...Looks like MDL has a mysterious repost, too.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/30/12 11:41 PM
I know! I know! laugh

Neither was reposted. Hank posed fdk comments to the bottom of each story instead of putting them in the fdk folders. So they went back up to the top of the forum. I then came along and deleted the fdk replies.

LabRat :-)
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/31/12 04:49 AM
Aha! Mystery solved. smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/31/12 05:41 AM
Whew!

Good to know! I read the story myself awhile back and when I saw this posting figured TicandToc was writing again.
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 08/31/12 09:19 AM
Yeah, no. Not yet. :p But maybe soon. I've got some ideas floating around both in my head and on my hard drive, but no time to pursue them right now. You're my best recent cheerleader, though, so who knows? smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 09/13/12 03:27 PM
Last question...

Where did you get that great pic of Lois and Clark?
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Uh... Cloud Nine? - 02/03/13 12:08 AM
Clearly I'm not on here enough these days... just saw your question. It's only... what, 4 months later?

Did you mean the picture with masked Clark? I made that after reading Meredith Knight's Dance With a Stranger (nfic, so no link here). I had this vision in my head and couldn't get it out until I came up with some pictures.

`Toc
smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards