Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#89223 08/24/12 08:25 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

[Linked Image]

Clark asks that you don't yell too loudly at him.

So.......... Any comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/23/14 04:01 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'm surprised alt-Clark has this much will power. I would've thought he would've revealed his identity or given into his feeling for Lois as Superman by now.

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was prepared to yell at Lois. How could I miss the fact that she is being as stupid as he is being a martyr? Both of them are in real need of a good 2x4 to the head. But since Lois is injured already, I'll give her a break.

How silly is Lois going to feel when she finally knows the punch line to this story? We're going to see if it is possible to die of embarassment.

Good story, Virginia. Having fun with it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

I still think he should have traced the signals back to the receivers. That way he cpould have ID'd Luthor as the perv.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Sleep? Ha! Fat chance knowing that Superman said he wanted to see her. She could count on one hand, balled into a fist, the number of times they had made plans, definite plans, with a time and a place.
Lois, you believe this is supposed to be an illicit tryst?? Think about who he's relaying the message through! *BTW, something tells my that Margot!Lois is going to be making an appearance in this FDK.

Maybe her being shot had pushed Superman out of being indecisive. Had he finally determined how much she meant to him?
Yes it was but it was simply pushing Clark to be a little more assertive in this instance.

For some reason, when she considered her skirts in her closet, all Lois could think about was how warm Clark’s hands would feel on her waist as he unzipped her skirt to get her ready for bed.
Mwrar. It sounds like Cat's been having a good influence on Lois. *jk*

How his hands could then move up her back and undo her bra. His hands then could possibly rub her shoulders and back to get rid of any tension built up there. Mmmmmm. A back massage Kent style.
Lois, I'm surprised your mind's going this way considering your about to meet "the love of your life" in public.

No, skirts were definitely out!
I guess not.

Her initial gut reaction said “front”, so of course, she went with the zipper down the back.
Reeeaaally.... I thought you were a "jump in without checking the depth" kind of person, Lois. Don't you Want Clark to have a nice view?

The wait for Clark to arrive to take her to Superman had practically driven her insane. Would Clark stay for her date? Would Superman carry them both off somewhere? Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time. That much testosterone together in one spot, and Lois was liable to internally combust.
Oh my, Lois. Dirty-minded much? (or do I just need to wipe my mind with bleach?)

Clark had arrived at exactly the wrong moment. Wrong because she was fantasizing about him, imagining what he might have done the night before if she had asked him to help her remove her bra, or if she had kissed him while he was asleep on her bed.
Oh God, Clark. Are you sure you want to say that?

Lois spun around, and as best she could in her heels, marched off. She found a thick branch and picked it up awkwardly with her left hand.
“I’m going to hit some sense into you,” she hollered. “Do you think I blame you for this?”
You tell him, Lois!

Huh. Your comment in the initial FDK post made me think Margot!Lois would be giving her .02 but apparently she was just enjoying the ride.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sheesh he is kind of a bone head. Kiss her already, tell her you are Clark!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan The only reason Superman has willpower here is because he knows already that Lois is attracted to Clark. The ONLY reason. And since he's broken almost all his other rules, he has held on tightly to this last one with all of his might. Superman is for saving, Clark is for kissing.

Pat: hyper Does that mean I get the 2x4 and he doesn't? Because I don't think I *really* hit him hard enough in the woods.

How silly is Lois going to feel when she finally knows the punch line to this story? We're going to see if it is possible to die of embarassment.
evil Don't worry, she'll have a pretty good supply of anger built up from episodes like this one to push her past her embarrassment.

Good story, Virginia. Having fun with it.
Phew. Thank you.

Ken: Do you mean like he did in "Lois and Clarks"? Hmmmm. He's more distracted here? But if Lex ends up in jail for being scummy, then he can't be available to do other things. One of the great things about Lex is how well he is at skating past trouble.

Laura: One thing I haven't yet done in any of my fics is have Clark tell Lois his biggest secret. I like that she figures it out for herself. Anyway, in Clark's brain, he's thinking he's closer that he's ever been at having her fall in love with his real self (Clark) at which point, when he's 100% sure, then he'll tell her. Let's just hope life's little surprises don't get in the way. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: smile1

Lois, you believe this is supposed to be an illicit tryst?? Think about who he's relaying the message through! *BTW, something tells my that Margot!Lois is going to be making an appearance in this FDK.
Hmmm. Let's see, this Lois is like Margot!Lois because she'll end up in the ice fortress of love? Or because she's going to push him into a fireplace? Or out a window? (I loved that scene in S2).

Yes it was but it was simply pushing Clark to be a little more assertive in this instance.
2 Points!

Mwrar. It sounds like Cat's been having a good influence on Lois. *jk*
They are becoming more friendly. Maybe Clark's nightmare for Lois of a girls night with Cat of hair styling and pillowfights... Nah! Never going to happen.

Lois, I'm surprised your mind's going this way considering your about to meet "the love of your life" in public.
At this time, I'd like to remind our viewers that Lois is currently on pain medication. This does not excuse her behavior, just a comment... also she's VERY, VERY horny.

Reeeaaally.... I thought you were a "jump in without checking the depth" kind of person, Lois. Don't you Want Clark to have a nice view?
rotflol

Oh my, Lois. Dirty-minded much? (or do I just need to wipe my mind with bleach?)
<<Hands you a cup of bleach>> She meant in general not in bodily fluids. She's picturing her and Superman and Clark sitting on a picnic blanket having a light lunch and suddenly she explodes from too much hot male in her vicinity.

Probably not. Not quite sure which quote you're referring to, but that usually fits the bill.

You tell him, Lois!
LOIS: I *have* to tell him. Those darn tree branches just bounce right off.

Huh. Your comment in the initial FDK post made me think Margot!Lois would be giving her .02 but apparently she was just enjoying the ride.
The "Don't Yell Too Loudly" remark was because he made Lois cry, not because his super hearing hadn't recovered from *her* yelling at him.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois sat on the park bench nearly twitching with excitement, and dread.
/imagines park regulars remarking on the new bird lady with the nervous tick/

She could count on one hand, balled into a fist, the number of times they had made plans, definite plans, with a time and a place.
Next, the counted fist will smash into superbeing’s face.

Maybe her being shot had pushed Superman out of being indecisive.
/nods/

Had he finally determined how much she meant to him?
/buzzzzzzzzz/

Because, frankly, all this wishy-washy behavior had gotten tiresome roughly a month ago.
Maybe if she had been a little more forceful herself?

Oh, please, let it be strong enough.
He has super willpower [Linked Image]

Lucy had insisted that Lois eat something for breakfast. Another Lane gourmet chef only able to make toast and burn coffee.
goofy I do think Cat knows what she’s going, scheduling regular releases of UST in her daily routine.

Cutting her hair short would be preferred, especially after her fantasy about Clark washing her hair.
So, buzzcut, then?

Plus, she wouldn’t have to deal with styling it and it would be easier for her manage one-handed.
Or is she going with shaving it off entirely?

But if Lois went and changed something in her life every time she had feelings towards Clark, or what she thought he might desire, she was letting him rule her life instead of her.
Also, it would look like she cares about him and is in a co-dependent relationship. That won’t do at all.

Lois decided to keep the style, only asking Rudy to shorten it to just under her jaw line.
/channels Tank/ So, Lois is not yet ready for realizing her relationship with Clark, but she’s getting there?

Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time. That much testosterone together in one spot, and Lois was liable to internally combust.
Bleach? Why would I want to drink bleach? confused No, I’m thinking Lois is just trying to figure out how this would work… Maybe she could ask her sister for advice?

Or would he tell her that she was too fragile for someone like him?
Kinda.

She needed him. Besides, she was in love with Superman.
hyper

Lois guessed that maybe it wouldn’t be Clark after all who would be laughing with her about being shot by the third richest man in the world.
No, his sense of humor is a bit underdeveloped. I think he wouldn’t even understand the humor of the third richest man discharging the gun, the bullet bouncing off some ‘steel implement’ and hitting the shooter in the chest.

Have a backbone already. You’re allowed to have an opinion, so own it when you do.”

“I am? I mean, am I? I didn’t realize I was doing that. An old habit, sor… my apologies,”
Clark, she’s not Lana.

“With you looking this stunningly beautiful, his interest in you would be clear for miles around in that uniform of his.”
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“You don’t like French fries either?” she asked, disappointed at the switch. She had hoped to steal some.
hyper

Lois would be then stuck with picking up the pieces of her broken heart and trying to put them back together. Try as she might, there would always be a few small fragments missing because they would be embedded into Superman’s impenetrable skin when her heart exploded.
Awwwww, so that’s why Lois has the power to destroy him. Her heart is made of Kryptonite.

Maybe someday, after all was said and done, she would be able to look at Superman as just a friend and not as her one truelove lost, and look at Clark as someone caring, loving, there when she needed him, who just happened to have this killer body, and who she wanted to share her life with.
hyper /recommends shortcut/ Right. Virginia fic.

She could do this. She was mentally prepared.
Escape plan set up! clap

“How are you feeling?” Superman asked.
Shot.

“I know that you’re angry at me…”
Oh dear.

He hadn’t even begun to see her angry if he thought he could blame himself for her getting shot.
clap

“Either that or the Laurentian Mountains in Quebec.” He shrugged.
What if he has to leave her for some reason and she’s stuck in Canada without a passwort?

Lois spun around, and as best she could in her heels, marched off. She found a thick branch and picked it up awkwardly with her left hand.
clap

“What are you doing?” he asked.
This? [Linked Image]

“I blame me,” he whispered, and she threw her branch. He let it hit him, but it thudded to the ground.
Did it sound like wood hitting wood?

“Yes, I am. I am here because of you, Lois,” he said softly. “Only you.”

A chill that had nothing to do with the temperature coursed through her.
Oh dear. Obsessive stalker with superpowers?

“Then prove it to me,” Lois insisted. “Prove that you love me! Show me how much you love me!”
CLARK: Umm…no. I’m forbidden fruit. Also, my wife would mind.
ER: [Linked Image]
CLARK: What do you mean I’m allowed concubines?
LOIS: party Hey, wait a minute! *Wife*?

“Superman cannot love you as you deserve to be loved.”

“I know that,” she retorted.

“You do?” he said in surprise.
“You do?” Errr echoed in surprise.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Yes, I’m not an idiot.
hyper

Anyway, you’re hurt.”
Good one.

“Well, which is it? I’m hurt, or we won’t want this to end?”
SUPERMAN: Can’t I have you both ways?

You don’t love me,” she said, marching across the clearing. She found a fallen log and sat down on it with a harrumph.
[Linked Image]

Superman closed the distance between them,
eek He’s going to kiss her!

“I have something to tell you that will make you very upset…”
/ticks off checkbox/

“There’s more? What? You’re heading back to Krypton? Leaving me forever? Is that it?”
SUPERMAN: “I’m married.”

“No, Lois. When I stopped by this morning to see how you were doing, I discovered that someone bugged your apartment,” Superman said.
wave Michael

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Christina: smile1

Hmmm. Let's see, this Lois is like Margot!Lois because she'll end up in the ice fortress of love? Or because she's going to push him into a fireplace? Or out a window? (I loved that scene in S2).

Probably not. Not quite sure which quote you're referring to, but that usually fits the bill.

You tell him, Lois!
LOIS: I *have* to tell him. Those darn tree branches just bounce right off.

The "Don't Yell Too Loudly" remark was because he made Lois cry, not because his super hearing hadn't recovered from *her* yelling at him. [/b]
I'm guessing Margot!Lois was silent mostly because she agrees so wholeheartdly with Lois here. The fact that she picked up a stick and smacked Superman one probably was the reason she was silent (although she agrees with Lois that he needed some sense whacked into him.)

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: So, Margot!Lois was in shock by Lois's violent behavior?

I'm guessing Margot!Lois was silent mostly because she agrees so wholeheartdly with Lois here. The fact that she picked up a stick and smacked Superman one probably was the reason she was silent (although she agrees with Lois that he needed some sense whacked into him.)
For some reason, I can't picture Margot!Lois ever hitting Superman / Clark (or Chris!Clark/Superman). My Loises do seem to be a little more physical than others. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Another 3-part FDK! hyper What will I do when he returns to RL? [Linked Image]

/imagines park regulars remarking on the new bird lady with the nervous tick/
My guess is that regulars to Central Park, they aren't surprised by strange twitchy people.

Next, the counted fist will smash into superbeing’s face.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] I'm really trying not to damage the other hand too.

Maybe if she had been a little more forceful herself?
At some point Lois thinks that maybe she should have tried kissing him, but figured if he really didn't want to kiss her he could easily get (super speed) away.

He has super willpower
LOIS: But I've been chipping away at it, haven't I? [Linked Image]

You probably don’t want to know.
EW & LOIS: Remove the "probably" and you've got that right.

Alternatively, she could have opted for a paperbag on the head and a gallon of perfume like they did in the late 17th century.
I'm thinking that's not the best way to impress a man with a good olfactory sense.

Isn’t it Sunday?
Some hair salons are open on Sunday.

So, microskirt? This way, she’ll be able to easily push it up to her hips and be instantly ready for nookie.
[Linked Image]

If dipped into a tub filled with icecold water, how long would it take for the water to evaporate in a cloud of steam at this point?
Well, being that the icecold water might cool down the fire inside, I'd say five minutes?

Have his hands run down the middle of her torso, fummeling with the tiny buttons? I’m thinking zipper.
They were bigger, quarter-sized buttons. LOIS: [Linked Image]Should we tell Michael that I'll explain this later?

EW: [Linked Image] No, he might consider that a spoiler. [Linked Image]

Well, he is planning to finally pull the plug on their non-relationship and his residence on this plane of existence, so…
CLARK: So, that's not good first date conversation stuff? Hmmmm. Good advice, I should write this down.

I do think Cat knows what she’s going, scheduling regular releases of UST in her daily routine.
CAT: Darlin', don't you know it.

So, buzzcut, then?
No.

Or is she going with shaving it off entirely?
Still no. She doesn't want to scare Superman off, remember.

Also, it would look like she cares about him and is in a co-dependent relationship. That won’t do at all.
Yes, though some looks are deceiving, others aren't.

/channels Tank/ So, Lois is not yet ready for realizing her relationship with Clark, but she’s getting there?
Thank you, Pseudo -Tank. 2 points. (Real hair cut comes later - and yes, I've already included it on the outline).

Bleach? Why would I want to drink bleach?
Not for drinking, but for cleaning up dirty minds.

No, I’m thinking Lois is just trying to figure out how this would work… Maybe she could ask her sister for advice?
Gfic... gfic... gfic...

Just dress him up in a spandex and a cape for crying out loud! Just don’t ask him to explain that weird new spot on the ceiling the next morning.
clap

Did he ask Lex what she’s wearing?
Um... Lex was out of town at the manor house all night, then spent the morning with the twins... so, no.

He’s less of a pushover than he should be?
[Linked Image]

No, his sense of humor is a bit underdeveloped. I think he wouldn’t even understand the humor of the third richest man discharging the gun, the bullet bouncing off some ‘steel implement’ and hitting the shooter in the chest.
No. But Lois would think it was funny. He might laugh about it in a few years.

Clark, she’s not Lana.
Difficult to get out of the old rut.

“Superman”
rotflol Poor Clark.

Does she think he wants it for himself or that Lois isn’t his ‘friend’ but a self-conscious ‘girlfriend’? Which would make ordering them for his friend a bad thing.
The waitress thinks he's ordering them for himself, because Lois is eating a salad.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, she’s mad that he implied Lois wants them.
/nods/

Turnabout’s fair play?
Oh, dear.

She’s shot. She needs the nutrients?
But... but she's a woman!

<broken light bulb guy>
Pretty much.

Awwwww, so that’s why Lois has the power to destroy him. Her heart is made of Kryptonite.
Her heart is not made of Kryptonite. It's made of another -- non-named -- substance that has the ability to break him emotionally and rip apart his soul, but not Kryptonite.

/recommends shortcut/ Right. Virginia fic.
blush So, I should have just skipped over the scene in the woods?

Escape plan set up!
Saying one is mentally prepared and actually being so, two different things entirely.

Shot.
grumble I'm not stupid. I've thought this out.

I think she remembers that one.
Oh, dear, have they gotten to the part of their relationship where she's heard all his arguments and he's heard all hers and now they need to do something different?

Problem is, she would also become gravitationally challenged in a couple of months, lose her figure, and then have a constant reminder of Superman for the next 18years-life.
[Linked Image] She's lying.

SUPERMAN: Can’t I have you both ways?
LOIS: Not if you don't kiss me first.

He’s going to kiss her!
Not today.

/ticks off checkbox/
And that wasn't it...

SUPERMAN: “I’m married.”
Alt-Clark wasn't informed about the invasion of super powered beings from that rock floating in space somewhere called NK.

SUPERMAN: “Bugs. You need an exterminator. I think maybe one of Lucy’s boyfriends had an aversion to soap…”
JIMMY(S): Hey! I bathe!

JIMMY(S): Hey! You're not *her* boyfriend!

JIMMY(S): [Linked Image] (I just stuck one in a D.V. suit so you could tell them apart.)

According to what Clark said, he only learned of this after lunch.
Actually what he said was that...

“I stopped by the Daily Planet to inform Clark of this…”
He didn't say WHEN.

So, suddenly
Suddenly? Hasn't she always said this? 'Only help me when I ask for it or my life's in danger', right?

Of course, plural. Otherwise, the 3d image would lack depth.
clap

Weren’t there three in her bedroom alone?
The one in the bedroom was a wide-angle lens and could get most of the bedroom in. BTW... There *wasn't* one in the hall... this was just Lois's assumption.

Well, he was busy x-raying the apartment, so…
He couldn't talk?

And getting their money’s worth. Wait, how is *she* going to react?
[Linked Image]

Look, I was right. She isn’t happy that they let him have one more time.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Great. Now you’ve done it. Superman? /waves hand in front of hero’s face/ Hello, Superman, anyone still in there?
clap

Isn’t that fudging it a lot. Then again, Clark does want to keep the Lex thing on the low and quiet.
SUPERMAN: Clark believes it was B39, I believe it's Lex Luthor. I didn't tell her what I thought, so therefore, I'm not lying, per se, right?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
At first Clark's waiting to tell Lois about the bugs made sense, since he did not want whoever set them up to know he had figured it out. However, I realized when he was explaining them that there was no way for him to give Lois a good explanation of why Superman did not get rid of them that morning without her knowing he was Superman.

I still have to agree with Lois that the reasoning for waiting to tell her does not add up. In fact, thinking through it again I do not see why Superman did not tell her. It was not like anyone would find it odd that Superman flew by to see that Lois was OK, and while Perry did give him a "get down to Henderson now!" order, a short stop by Superman to at least warn Lois would not have really taken extra time. Although maybe I am underestimating the difficulty of a short stop by Superman by Lois' place.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
At first Clark's waiting to tell Lois about the bugs made sense, since he did not want whoever set them up to know he had figured it out. However, I realized when he was explaining them that there was no way for him to give Lois a good explanation of why Superman did not get rid of them that morning without her knowing he was Superman.

I still have to agree with Lois that the reasoning for waiting to tell her does not add up. In fact, thinking through it again I do not see why Superman did not tell her. It was not like anyone would find it odd that Superman flew by to see that Lois was OK, and while Perry did give him a "get down to Henderson now!" order, a short stop by Superman to at least warn Lois would not have really taken extra time. Although maybe I am underestimating the difficulty of a short stop by Superman by Lois' place.
So, you're thinking that Clark should have left as Clark and made a quick swing back by as Superman before meeting with Henderson?

CLARK: [Linked Image] Yeah, that could have worked.

Shall we just say that he wasn't thinking clearly? Except he was thinking that Lois was going back to sleep, and he didn't want to disturb her, which flying through as Superman certainly would. Also he didn't know about the bathroom cameras until he did his fly through while she was waiting at the park. Also, he didn't want to have to explain to Lois while the cameras were rolling that he stopped by and found the cameras, when the person with the camera would know he hadn't. Kind of a damned if he did, damned if he didn't kind of situation.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What will I do when he returns to RL?
[Linked Image] Have more time to write fic

My guess is that regulars to Central Park, they aren't surprised by strange twitchy people.
wave Michael

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Christina: So, Margot!Lois was in shock by Lois's violent behavior?

For some reason, I can't picture Margot!Lois ever hitting Superman / Clark (or Chris!Clark/Superman). My Loises do seem to be a little more physical than others. wink [/b]
Maybe Clark if he gave her reason enough for it. Fortunately for her, her Clark's the quietest of the lot of Live Action versions and the least likely to make her feel the need to smack him one. Now Superman? I think if she knew that Clark and Superman were the same there might be some words but not enough to make her aggressive.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: More time to work on fic vs. 3-Part FDK? Hmmmm. [Linked Image]

Yes, but would Lois think of that beforehand?
OMG! She is a clone, Lex must have... oh, wait, I haven't posted that yet. blush Never mind.

It takes centuries for wind and weather to reshape a boulder.
LOIS: Centuries? [Linked Image]

EW: [Linked Image] Partner.

LOIS: hyper Can we? Can we? Please, pretty please? With... well, without whipped cream and cherry on top? Since Clark doesn't like those things.

EW: Er... <<checks outline, and coughs>>... You'll have to discuss this with Clark...

LOIS: Claaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk?

CLARK: <<see Part 36>>

EW: rotflol

CLARK: Very funny, Lois. Very funny.

LOIS: I thought so.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard