Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/juggles shiny piece of rock before trying to poke tied down Kryptonian with it/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong> /juggles shiny piece of rock before trying to poke tied down Kryptonian with it/

hyper You captured Nor?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oooohhhh, this Lex is even worse!!! He's a mega-stalker!! I definitely hate him
mad

My favorite quote:
Help her? With the door? Inside? Prepare her some food? Get ready for bed? Take a shower? Clark swallowed. “Of course.”
thumbsup

And finally!!!! A kiss!!! Awwwww....

One question: is CK going to find the hidden micros and cameras, or is he going to be.... humm...."busy"?? sloppy

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: Thank you for reading and commenting.
Oooohhhh, this Lex is even worse!!! He's a mega-stalker!! I definitely hate him
Yes, he's bad. I have a tendency to think I'm not making Lex sick and/or crazy enough, so he ends up seeming worse than he did in canon. In this universe, Lex has problems with the ladies.

And finally!!!! A kiss!!! Awwwww....
They kissed before, on the plane. And that time she said that she could never have a relationship with a man who didn't love sweets. Oh, you mean finally AGAIN. wink

One question: is CK going to find the hidden micros and cameras, or is he going to be.... humm...."busy"??
Busy? Oh, Clark is ALWAYS busy.

CLARK: blush

LOIS: Not in the way I want him to be *busy* mad

Ooops.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
They kissed before, on the plane. And that time she said that she could never have a relationship with a man who didn't love sweets. Oh, you mean finally AGAIN. [Wink]
Oh, I thought Chelo meant finally a "non-ruse, non-breakup kiss". Although I was going to say "non-ruse" until you pointed out there was a kiss connected with the no sweets scene. That was a really tough scene that I only partially remember. I am just glad I did not start reading this story until they were in the midst of the Mencken's gym investigation. That was one of the toughest parts, maybe because I thought Lois would stay with her "I can not date a man who doesn't eat sweats" declaration.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Oh, I thought Chelo meant finally a "non-ruse, non-breakup kiss". Although I was going to say "non-ruse" until you pointed out there was a kiss connected with the no sweets scene. That was a really tough scene that I only partially remember. I am just glad I did not start reading this story until they were in the midst of the Mencken's gym investigation. That was one of the toughest parts, maybe because I thought Lois would stay with her "I can not date a man who doesn't eat sweats" declaration.
She might have. I realized after I wrote Lois's no-sweets ultimatum that it wasn't a fair stance for Lois to keep. It was more a way for Lois to convince herself not to cheat on Superman.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard