Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#88918 08/15/12 07:55 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I'll post Part 33 by Sunday.

A/N: No dogs were actually owned, abused, and/or corrupted by Lex Luthor in the making of this story. This is just a work of fiction.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/27/14 01:40 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Now you've got me worried that Lois will later claim she didn't know what she was doing (or didn't remember) because of the anesthesia!

What a rat Lex is, bugging Lois' apartment.

Joan

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Lex returned to his computer, and with a click of his mouse, he had four views of Lois Lane’s apartment up on his monitor: her living room, kitchen, her bedroom, and, his favorite, her bathroom.
Luthor gives me the creeps: a stalker and a sociopath!

Xerxes danced excitedly at his heels.
Mad Dog Xerxes is as scary as his master. In French, you say: "Tel maître, tel chien"

Clark closed the distance and brushed his lips to hers.***End of Part 32***
End of the part? No! No! I'm leaving Saturday morning and I'll be out of town (without my computer) for ten days!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
He fast forwarded ten minutes and noticed what he had missed before. Lois Lane’s bedroom light went on for a minute as she climbed out of bed and slipped on her shoes. Then she grabbed her purse and keys and left the apartment – never switching on any of the living room lights.

He fast forwarded to the next morning. Lois returned to the apartment in the same clothes as the night before. So, she had left in the middle of the night and returned home in the morning. He may be old enough to be Lois’s father, but he knew what that meant.
Bedtime's when she gets her biggest strikes of inspiration, Luthor, don't you know that?

“Don’t expect that I’m going to come over again and crawl into b…” Lois started saying before that boyfriend of Lucy’s interrupted her.

Lex switched off the monitor. “Well, there it is, proof, conclusive, that Lois’s relationship with Kent has changed,” he said to himself, banging his fist on his desk.
*snort* Or not. That's what you get when you apply your behavior onto someone else. I suppose it's a logical one but it's still a leap. I suspect bugging Kent's loft might help. :p

Lex pressed a button on his console.

Asabi entered and bowed. “Yes, sir?”

“Full work up on Clark Kent.”

“Clark Kent, sir?” Asabi echoed as if unfamiliar with the name.

“Clark Kent!” Lex yelled, snapping on the video showing Lois and Clark embracing at Lois’s desk the other day. “Lois Lane’s new partner!”
hyper hyper hyper

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you all for reading. smile1

Joan: Lois is tired from the anesthesia, but not out of it (mentally). hyper hyper hyper </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe I did mention there would be more S1 kissing than in canon, didn't I? evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This time it's an actual four-parter, Virginia. Almost got to be five parts...

Lex Luthor sat in his secret office, not the fake one he let everyone see, the real office.
/imagines office with simple, efficient furniture, a comfortable chair and a high-end espresso machine in the corner/

It had been a good plan: Menken kidnaps Lois, Lex saves Lois and kills Menken, and makes Superman look like a fool, Lois gratefully jumps into Lex’s bed.
Umm…the bedding-part of the plan was probably likely to develop a few kinks.

Where had it all gone wrong?

His eyes narrowed. “Clark Kent.”
razz

He fast forwarded ten minutes and noticed what he had missed before. Lois Lane’s bedroom light went on for a minute as she climbed out of bed and slipped on her shoes.
[Linked Image]

So, she had left in the middle of the night and returned home in the morning. He may be old enough to be Lois’s father, but he knew what that meant.
[Linked Image] Stakeout!

“Don’t expect that I’m going to come over again and crawl into b…” Lois started
[Linked Image]

He flung his arm out across his desk, knocking his lamp, pen holder, and papers onto the floor, causing his dog to scurry under the table.
/recommends anger management therapy/ Say, does his ex-wife do those, too?

Did Superman know that Lois was now bedding her co-worker?
[Linked Image]
He was there at the time.

The one time Superman had been late, maybe punishing his girl for stepping out on him, she got shot.
Oops?

If Lois would cheat on Superman with Kent, it opened up the possibility she would with someone else as well.
[Linked Image]

Lex would need to rid Kent as his rival for Lois to continue his plans to castrate Superman, and to do that he’d need information on the man.
Oh boy. Say, can Superman return the favor and remove Lex’s fun equipment?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Video, work and home, history.
clap Wouldn’t’ the hospital staff be kind of required to look for him? Or did Lois write a bad expose about them?

He turned around and smiled nervously at her, watching as her expression went from angry to relieved to angry again.

“Where have you been?” she growled.
laugh

“I see they haven’t given you anything for the pain yet,” Clark retorted.
Clark!

“I asked for you by name, requested that they look for you, and they told me they couldn’t find you,” she said, her eyes getting damp from tears.
They probably put it in the circular filing bin. And isn’t that what the PA system is for?

“You’re my partner, dammit, that makes you family,” she said,
I see, it’s kicking in now. Then again, sharing her byline is far more intimate than sharing her …well… what Lex means.

Do you know that they cut off my jacket and shirt without even a by-your-leave from me?”
laugh It’s ruined anyway.

“It would have been nice for a little warning before my entire chest was shown to everyone in the room,” she said with an annoyed shake of her head.
Oh. And laugh

But the hospital wasn’t the place for those kinds of truth.
Neither are their apartments. How about a hayloft in Kansas?

Unfortunately, without the other confession first, this second admission probably wouldn’t be as warmly received.
[Linked Image] Lois does kind of love you.

Clark found Cat in the OR waiting room when he got there,
Is all of Metropolis showing up?

and she instantly hugged him. He knew he probably shouldn’t have called her,
Aaaaahhh

I figure I better be there with bells on,”
laugh

So, Lex Luthor, huh? Where are they going to find his remains?
Remains?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Or aren’t they?”
hyper

“He’s Lex Luthor, what do you think?”
Suicide by cop before he can wiggle free?

“It’s not your fault!” Cat countered.
It does. In the Concubine Act of ’83. “Lords are responsible for all that their concubine does.”

Lois is lying over there with tubes in her, unable to use her arm for at least the next six weeks,
Six *weeks*?

and the man who did it is going to get off scot free, and there’s not a damn thing I can do about it.
Buy a sniper rifle. Set up shop in a cloud above his balcony, take a pot shot when he exits.

“Well, that’s good. You discussed this twenty-four hour protective detail with Lois, did you?”
hyper Oh, wait, she was being sarcastic…

“Can you tell me what I’m doing in a broom closet?”
The hospital’s overbooked after Tommy went bananas in mid town.

“Supply closet then,” Lois said, glancing around.
[Linked Image]

“Well…” Whatever sharp retort she was going to make, actually stopped at her lips. “Thank you.”
Awwwwwww

“Now, get me the hell out of here!” she hissed.

There was the woman that he loved.
clap

The elevator doors opened in the lobby of Lois’s apartment building
Hey, this is the first time he’s in her apartment, isn’t it? Will he now discover the bugs? Yes, please? Pretty please? Which will still be awkward. Can he remove certain body parts from Lex? Also, Superman could use his fingernails to tear off tiny bits of Lex, working inwards from the fingers and toes. He could intermittently cauterize the wound so Lex won’t bleed out and has time to wake up again from this lapse in consciousness. To be repeated until he is only a torso and a head.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Velcro-closing shirt with the words ‘I was patched up in the ER at Metropolis General Hospital and all I got was this lousy shirt’ printed on the back.
hyper

Putting their names together made her sad? He tried not to take it personally, but was finding it hard not to.
hyper

“There is only one man for me, Clark,”
“Lex”
Clark: “What?”
Lois: “Lex. Lex is standing in the door.”

Clark closed the distance and brushed his lips to hers.
[Linked Image]

So. Any Comments?
Not funny. Should start keeping FDK back till next part is posted.

wave Michael

PS: Yes, I will wait patiently for another umm…58? hours. I do have a lot of things to do. This respite will help. Uh-huh. Say, could you ask Lois if that denial actually works eventually? Oh, wait, nevermind. Unless Lois slaps him silly in the first paragraph of part 33, I guess the answer is ‘no’.

Edit: What do you mean 'Sunday'? That's four - repeat F O U R - days. That won't do. [Linked Image]

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
You may have heard the saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" (oh, wait, I think Clark used that recently. ) Well, in this case: dogs aren't born bad, they are made bad by people. Xerxes is just happy to go to the manor house and run around. He doesn't understand what they are doing is wrong. VERY, very, wrong. (In a completely different way than Clark is wrong.)
You're right, Virginia. What I meant is that with a master like Lex, a dog could be very dangerous.

Clark has informed me that he is more than happy to hang out kissing Lois for the next two weeks in your mind
Yes! hyper

Have a good time!
Thank you!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
X
Blogger
Blogger
X
Where had it all gone wrong?

His eyes narrowed. “Clark Kent.”
Hate to break it to you, but you messed up the plan more than Clark.

Lex returned to his computer, and with a click of his mouse, he had four views of Lois Lane’s apartment up on his monitor: her living room, kitchen, her bedroom, and, his favorite, her bathroom.
clap

“They wouldn’t let me come back here because I’m not family, so I needed to improvise,” Clark explained with a shrug, moving closer.

“I asked for you by name, requested that they look for you, and they told me they couldn’t find you,” she said, her eyes getting damp from tears.
frown

Clark found Cat in the OR waiting room when he got there, and she instantly hugged him. He knew he probably shouldn’t have called her, but she was the closest thing to a best friend he had in this dimension, in either dimension in fact. Cat knew the one thing about him that nobody else did. How much he truly cared for Lois.
I’m glad he has Cat smile

“Oh, God, Cat. I can’t do this anymore.”

“Do what?” Cat inquired, obviously lost. “Chase after Lois? Hey, it just so happens, I’m still available.”

“Be him,” he murmured.
clap

“There is only one man for me, Clark,” she whispered, her hand sliding through his hair to the back of his head, drawing him nearer. “Only one man I can ever see myself marrying.”

“Oh?” he wondered, resting his forehead against hers. Their lips were almost touching.

“Uh-huh,” Lois said, breathless from his proximity, but she wasn’t pushing him away. She wasn’t stopping him.

Clark closed the distance and brushed his lips to hers.
jawdrop It ends there?! Oh what a cruel world!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Hey, I’ve never been on Lois’s cheer squad, but when the captain of the football team calls me because his best girl gets shot, I figure I better be there with bells on,” Cat said, “Plus, I might get a chance to witness Lois in writhing pain, and that’s always a bonus.”
laugh laugh laugh

Oh, that Cat! She's got all the best lines in this fic.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay a kiss! Lex is toast!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Okay, pie made, canning done, time for replying to FDK! hyper (oh, it feels good to sit down. clap

Which was why he kept mum for so long until Lois was no longer touchable.
Well, that, and he promised not to leave her side. He's also been bouncing around with his legs crossed for quite some time. wink

Well, my FDK-FDK has been narrowed down to 3-part response. Thus endith part 1.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh! Lucy!
Lucy didn't arrive until Clark left pre-op.

Umm…while they removed her clothes? Clark!
AFTER they changed her clothes.

You could just shut your eyes for the time they need to change her. Also, very insensitive.
I'm sure Lois didn't want it to be the first time he saw her chest either. (Although, technically, they didn't remove her bra, she wasn't fully exposed.)

Yes, a bored Lois is a dangerous Lois.
Yep. She might start wandering around, searching for an exclusive.

Wouldn’t’ the hospital staff be kind of required to look for him?
grumble Great, Michael, now you've done it!

It’s called marriage.
Technically, they do discuss marriage in this part.

So, he got sent on a suicide mission for failing to protect Lois? Nice Perry, very nice.
rotflol Suicide mission to some, pure bliss for others (okay, just one other... named Clark).

<dancing hotdog devil> <- “I’m sorry, Clark, that’s not what’s going to happen.” For us, though <big devil sized popcorn>
Lots of UST. It's a requirement with my Betas. Actually, only one of my Betas. The other one keeps sending me this guy: [Linked Image].

Thus endith FDK-FDK Part 2.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael's FDK-FDK - Part 3

What day is it?
Fight Night took place on a Saturday, so it will be Sunday (technically) by the time they return to Lois's apartment.

Especially considering the surveillance cams. No, Clark can give Lois her sponge bath just as fine as Lucy can.
a) they don't know about the surveillance, and b) Lucy helping Lois out in the shower isn't as much fun for Lex?

Big bed. Lois needs someone to rest her head on. Also, he could float.
Floating is not recommended due to Lex's cameras.

“You’re not sleeping with my sister,” she stated plainly.

Sleeping, Lucy. Not sleeping *with*.
This is a demand, not a statement of fact. She realizes that it was actually true, by his response. Hence her line about how they're perfect for one another.

“No, I’m not,” Clark responded, surprised that Jimbo hadn’t explained the facts to Lucy.

Oh. Wait. Lucy meant she just realized that Clark and Lois haven’t yet consummated their attraction?
*Now* she knows.

Is she suggesting that she and Jimmy and then she and Jimmy? But but but they’re not married! /tries to make scandalized face/
No comment. [Linked Image]

And here, this is called umm… ‘A’. When properly used, it fits perfectly with umm… ‘B’.
And James had thought Clark was The King! drool Chocolate covered?

And, Clark? Only rich sociopaths are allowed to watch Lois shower.
He promises to shut his eyes. [Linked Image]

Lex is going to get an eyeful. And a few days later… Don’t you think Lex has really nice, shiny blue eyes? Soon, he’ll even be able to see something again when the swellings gone back some.
Only Clark thinks this move is like Superman, anyway, Lex has gone hunting.

Superman. She’s dreaming of Superman. Oh boy.
Um... Actually not.

Virginia! Not funny.
evil

“Lex”
Clark: “What?”
Lois: “Lex. Lex is standing in the door.”
rotflol Sorry, Lex has gone to the manor house.

Not funny. Should start keeping FDK back till next part is posted.
shock Oh, dear. This originally wasn't the stopping spot for this Part, but then I added the scene with the DP staff and Lucy coming to wait with Clark back in, after cutting it, and spacing wise this seemed like a good spot. laugh No? [Linked Image]

Say, could you ask Lois if that denial actually works eventually? Oh, wait, nevermind. Unless Lois slaps him silly in the first paragraph of part 33, I guess the answer is ‘no’.
Denial? No, she knows what's going on. And, no, she doesn't slap him silly in the first paragraph of Part 33. Actually, I don't even think she raises her voice in the whole part. [Linked Image]

What do you mean 'Sunday'? That's four - repeat F O U R - days. That won't do.
*BY* Sunday. Posted 32 on THURSDAY (or my Wednesday Night) - day one. Friday - Saturday - days 2 & 3. Will post late Saturday night (my time) / early Sunday (your time) Day 1, again. It's only 4 days if you count the days I post part 32 & 33, which would be incorrect. It's marked on my calendar and there are only two days (unmarked) in-between posting days (which are marked). From this point, roughly 30 hours.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Syndey: Yes, Lex probably wouldn't be approved by the Humane Society as someone who could adopt a pet, especially the way he treats other humans. Have a nice trip. wave

X Phile: Ooooh! Long FDK! I'll get right back with you after I answer your other posts.

IolantheAlias: Cat's lots of fun. Maybe when this story is all over and done, I'll write one where she becomes evil. evil

Oh, that Cat! She's got all the best lines in this fic.
That's true for most characters of this ilk. Which is why when casting for "Grease" more actresses want to play Rizzo instead of Sandy.

Laura: Yes, a kiss. You asked for kisses. Hold on, here they come. evil If Clark won't fight Tommy Garrison, it very likely that Lex will survive the night. sad Unless, of course, Monique get ahold of an Uzi, but Lex doesn't prefer a fair fight, so I'm thinking "not".

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
X Phile: I'm back. drool

LOIS: [Linked Image] Clark!

CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just thought the readers needed to remember Lex doing that before Clark comes to visit.
So we wouldn’t be too harsh with Clark for dismembering the bad guy?

Nobody would appreciate Luthor if he walked around, smiling, as he made balloon animals.
He could still use the balloons to kidnap little children and make pie out of them?

Actually, I was imagining the one from Neverending Battle (his "war room") as opposed to the public one from the Pilot
blush Right. Monique should have been a dead giveaway. No pun intended.

Plan for the best, expect the worst. Only he hadn't expected THIS.
Like you’re expecting all kinds of trouble when the family congregates for a wedding but nobody expected Tempus to show up?

quote: And ‘exotic’? Why is Lucy exotic?

He liked how she does stretches.
Ah, exotic as in exotic dancer, not exotic as in not from the ‘Western World’. I just figured you didn’t want to write erotic.

Cute smilie. Hmmmm. Not vague enough?
Very vague. Those smilies have nothing to do with the PG-13 rating of the content and everyting with what Virginia is doing with Lex.

quote: See? Now he’s learning.

Oh, dear. Lex = 1, Clark = -43?
hyper /Waits for part to show up on dark side/

I'm not sure exactly who Russel Edgington is. Wikipedia suggests he's a character (vampire?) from true blood, and not a very nice one at that.
He once removed a heart (okay, I think it was actually the part of the spinal column behind the heart) of a news caster on live television. At least, Kal-El did it in the privacy of their motel room. Very dizzy laugh Shouldn’t have had that maxi-cola before meeting Lois and Lex.

Well, my FDK-FDK has been narrowed down to 3-part response. Thus endith part 1.
laugh

quote: Khaleesi!

[confused Virginia]
So, you’re not reading Song of Ice and Fire or watching Game of Thrones, huh? The Mongol horde equivalent over there braids bells into their hair, one for each victory. Khaleesi is the wife of the Khal, their tribe leader. It’s all very awesome.

Doubting there would be remains?
[Linked Image]

Since the last cop that had Lex was Henderson, doubtful.
To be fair, he did jump off his balcony while Lex was closing in on him.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don't you mean: "all that happens to one's concubine"?
No. I mean, sure, he’s responsible for the offspring, at least so far as to take care of it, or what not. But other than that, not more so than a car owner is responsible for what happens to his car. He *is* allowed to wreck it with impunity, so long as he doesn’t endanger the public or make a mess, etc.

Before she had healed enough and grown enough muscle mass back to function at the bare minimum of what she used to (according to my medical advisors).
hyper

quote: “Be him,” he murmured.

I moved this line around, but neither of my Betas caught it either.
/raises hand/ Noticed it. Figured that’s just the stress talking and we’ve got more important things going on than *another* existential crisis of teenage Clark there. Lois will fix it with a swoon and a dive, anyway.

LOIS: [Dan stuffing his face into plunger]
What’s Call-me-Daniel doing here?

wave Michael

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard