Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Spooky, rattling windows. My hands are shaking at what Lois would have seen if she had looked out the windows. Hmmm. Silver cross? Will it work or is it just folklore?

I kept hoping Lois would call Clark back to sleep on her couch, but no... I guess, she has more backbone than that. Too bad.

Changing times on Clark for checking out Cost Mart? Lois! Not good. Not good at all. She'd only been at work a couple of minutes too. She should have waited. She's going to get herself in trouble, that one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Or better wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am reading with my fingernails in my mouth more and more, Nan. Excellent chapter. I love the suspense and mystery you are building around the possible vampire.

BTW - I loved this image...
after she had seen a photo in the Planet of a hapless woman descending a ladder clad only in a bedraggled negligee while fire decimated her apartment building, Lois had made certain that she was always decently clad even at night, especially in the winter, and had a robe close by, just in case. Somehow the notion of Superman seeing her scrambling awkwardly down a ladder, while most of Metropolis got a good look at her clad only in semi-transparent lace and goose-bumps, didn't appeal to her at all.
And given Lois' propensity for getting into trouble, the odds are stacked a bit against her.

Ack! Changing plans while Clark's out (protecting drivers out in the snow). Sounds like Lois.

More soon, please.
B

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by BJ:
after she had seen a photo in the Planet of a hapless woman descending a ladder clad only in a bedraggled negligee while fire decimated her apartment building, Lois had made certain that she was always decently clad even at night, especially in the winter, and had a robe close by, just in case. Somehow the notion of Superman seeing her scrambling awkwardly down a ladder, while most of Metropolis got a good look at her clad only in semi-transparent lace and goose-bumps, didn't appeal to her at all.
And given Lois' propensity for getting into trouble, the odds are stacked a bit against her.
Which makes you think. It also helps when she gets kidnapped out of her apartment at night.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm wondering who (or what) was outside Lois's window that night. Was it just the wind? Nice job in upping the spookiness factor!

And why do I suspect that Lois going solo to CostMart is going to be frightening for all concerned?

Features Writer
Features Writer
"When Clark gets back," she told Jimmy, "tell him I've gone to check into that stuff we discussed last night. He'll know what I mean."
mad mad mad

FIRK DING BLAST THAT WOMAN!!!!

You wrote her just how she is, Nan. I hope Clark turns her over his knees... thumbsup

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Just an update.

I'm two pages into the next part, but it will be a couple of days. Today, I'm off to my daughter's wedding and will probably be back about midnight.

Wow, do these heels feel strange. I haven't worn high heels for about fifteen years.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I hope the wedding went well and your feet withstood the abuse, Nan. Many blessings to your daughter and her spouse.

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations on the wedding! Best wishes to the happy couple. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard