Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 12:34 AM
Spooky, rattling windows. My hands are shaking at what Lois would have seen if she had looked out the windows. Hmmm. Silver cross? Will it work or is it just folklore?

I kept hoping Lois would call Clark back to sleep on her couch, but no... I guess, she has more backbone than that. Too bad.

Changing times on Clark for checking out Cost Mart? Lois! Not good. Not good at all. She'd only been at work a couple of minutes too. She should have waited. She's going to get herself in trouble, that one.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 03:40 AM
wave Or better wave Michael
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 06:22 AM
I am reading with my fingernails in my mouth more and more, Nan. Excellent chapter. I love the suspense and mystery you are building around the possible vampire.

BTW - I loved this image...
after she had seen a photo in the Planet of a hapless woman descending a ladder clad only in a bedraggled negligee while fire decimated her apartment building, Lois had made certain that she was always decently clad even at night, especially in the winter, and had a robe close by, just in case. Somehow the notion of Superman seeing her scrambling awkwardly down a ladder, while most of Metropolis got a good look at her clad only in semi-transparent lace and goose-bumps, didn't appeal to her at all.
And given Lois' propensity for getting into trouble, the odds are stacked a bit against her.

Ack! Changing plans while Clark's out (protecting drivers out in the snow). Sounds like Lois.

More soon, please.
B
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 06:40 AM
Originally posted by BJ:
after she had seen a photo in the Planet of a hapless woman descending a ladder clad only in a bedraggled negligee while fire decimated her apartment building, Lois had made certain that she was always decently clad even at night, especially in the winter, and had a robe close by, just in case. Somehow the notion of Superman seeing her scrambling awkwardly down a ladder, while most of Metropolis got a good look at her clad only in semi-transparent lace and goose-bumps, didn't appeal to her at all.
And given Lois' propensity for getting into trouble, the odds are stacked a bit against her.
Which makes you think. It also helps when she gets kidnapped out of her apartment at night.

Michael
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 07:58 PM
I'm wondering who (or what) was outside Lois's window that night. Was it just the wind? Nice job in upping the spookiness factor!

And why do I suspect that Lois going solo to CostMart is going to be frightening for all concerned?
Posted By: shimauma Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 12/28/11 09:57 PM
"When Clark gets back," she told Jimmy, "tell him I've gone to check into that stuff we discussed last night. He'll know what I mean."
mad mad mad

FIRK DING BLAST THAT WOMAN!!!!

You wrote her just how she is, Nan. I hope Clark turns her over his knees... thumbsup

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 01/06/12 02:13 PM
Just an update.

I'm two pages into the next part, but it will be a couple of days. Today, I'm off to my daughter's wedding and will probably be back about midnight.

Wow, do these heels feel strange. I haven't worn high heels for about fifteen years.

Nan
Posted By: jacalynsue Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 01/08/12 11:00 AM
I hope the wedding went well and your feet withstood the abuse, Nan. Many blessings to your daughter and her spouse.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - The Vampire Murders 7/? - 01/08/12 08:32 PM
Congratulations on the wedding! Best wishes to the happy couple. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards