Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 Please tell me that this is in responce to my Christmas Challenge! Because it fits it so nicely.

It's slow and romantic and wonderful! A must read for Christmas! Thank you. hyper And here I was just thinking that we wouldn't get any Christmas stories this year.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Sue,

If this is what comes of you having a spare hour, I wish you had spare hours more often. Most enjoyable!

I especially liked:
“I think your being alive is present enough.”
and then this:
“You can consider it your present to me, if you’re still determined to give me something.”
WAFF indeed!

There’s some hanging up right now outside Perry’s office.
Then what are they doing walking *away from* the DP building? wink

She was suddenly nervous at the thought of kissing Clark. What had she eaten for lunch?
laugh

Since you asked about errors, I'll point out that 'was' should be 'way' in the following:

That was I can bring a new plant to work on January 1 and get started on ignoring it to death.”
Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sue! I am sending you a sprig of Mistletoe for this lovely little fic. May you be kissed a lot from all the people you want to kiss! sloppy Here is one from me! Beautiful and sweet little story. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois sighed at the soft touch of his mouth on hers. He took her lower lip between his in a sensual pull that made her entire body feel heavy.
*shivers* drool ...and that is why you deserve everything on your wish list this year, Sue!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
S
Merriwether
Online Content
Merriwether
S
How sweet!

Joan

Kerth
Kerth
Virginia – Thanks! I’m glad you loved it. blush Please see my response in your Christmas Challenge thread. As far as getting more Christmas stories, I’d bet by this time next week there are plenty of them to savor.

Lynn – It’s not just having a spare hour, it’s also having even a half-baked idea to write about. More and more these days, I don’t seem to have much to say. frown Thanks for the mini-beta. I had actually caught that one and fixed it before you posted, but I must have done it while you had the story open. laugh

Laura – Hey! Here’s hoping I get all the kisses I want this year. <fingers crossed> I can cross you off my list now. wink

TEEEEEJ! – It’s so awesome to see that you’re still hanging around! I’ve been meaning to email you for ages, but I’m terminally lazy. Does thinking about you count at all? sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww that was just what a needed this morning. Just love it, so very sweet.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She’d had a particularly vivid dream the night before that had featured saving Clark from a lonely Christmas morning.
thumbsup

There was no one else like him, no one else who had ever made her feel that safe and cherished – not even Superman.
Yay!!!

She already knew what she was going to give him for Christmas next year – assuming she could wait that long before kissing him again.
<breathes a happy sigh of WAFFiness>

Loved this story! Great job on it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
“To kiss Ralph? Yeah, I think that would disgust me.”
*giggle* I'd pay to see this. Miranda's new & improved perfume in the form of scented mistletoe? lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Features Writer
Features Writer
clap notworthy I wish I could buy you Dean Cain for a day. sloppy

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really nice.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
party Yay, a Christmas Present from Sue!!! Don't make us wait a whole year for more, like poor Lois thinks she has to!! love hail
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
Kerth
It's like Christmas came early -- more feedback! wave Thanks for the love! Right back at ya!

Thanks again to everyone who's taken the time to comment. You guys continue to rock my world! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! A Sue fic!!

I LOVE their playful banter. I LOVE the complete WAFFiness. I LOVE the sweet yet sensual kiss. Perfect! You know this is my fave type of fic. The sort of denial/sexual tension/new relationship stage. /happy sigh. Thanks. smile

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sue!

All I want for Christmas is the next line, "Hi"... But I digress, wink

“Would it disgust you if I took advantage of some mistletoe?”

“To kiss Ralph? Yeah, I think that would disgust me.”
Hee! and Yay! I think I know where Clark is going with this one. So glad that he opted for a much more romantic setting.

In the expectant seconds as she waited for his kiss, Lois remembered how it had felt to be held by Clark. She remembered the solid comfort of his arms and chest as he had slowly rocked her on her kitchen floor. There was no one else like him, no one else who had ever made her feel that safe and cherished – not even Superman
*happy sigh* Love this and the very sweet ending. Lois definitely shouldn't wait another whole year, I suggest she start a new MLK Day tradition. laugh

Just b/c you wrote this wonderful, little Christmas gem does not mean you're off the hook for the other... sloppy

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This is exactly the kind of fic I love to read at Christmas, thank you! And being a Sue fic makes it that much better!

So how can we help you find more spare hours in your day? smile

(You can hardly blame us for being so needy, it's just that your stories are addictive!)

Amber smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

I give a proper sendoff to the plant I’ve managed to kill that year.
clap

That way I can bring a new plant to work on January 1 and get started on ignoring it to death.”
clap With Lois, that’s quite the possibility.

“Because it’s a poisonous little plant that people string up all over the place for the holidays.
*G*

I have to be careful not to go past it when Ralph’s in the vicinity.
clap

What had she eaten for lunch?
Double pepperoni pizza with extra garlic and anchovies?

Her heart pounding with anticipation, Lois could only nod.
It does sound kinda romantic.

He took her lower lip between his in a sensual pull that made her entire body feel heavy.
thud

“Merry Christmas, Lois,” he whispered. A snowflake landed on her cheek and he brushed it away.
Awwwwwwwwww

She already knew what she was going to give him for Christmas next year – assuming she could wait that long before kissing him again.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

What a great Christmas gift, Sue! But, how does she go from that to Lex?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I was also very excited to see a new Sue fic up! Just very sorry I couldn't get to it earlier!

This was awesome and I even loved the "extended" kiss version too hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All I want for Christmas is... wait! I've got it! A new Sue fic! Woohoo! [Linked Image]

Sue, your fics should come wrapped in beautiful paper with a bow on top. They are true gifts. It was sweet and perfect for the season. [Linked Image]

Andreia (hoping you have more spare hours to give us more gifts like this)

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard