Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#8360 11/26/03 07:52 AM
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Sara!!

You evil daughter, you!!! I won't say anything for fear of spoiling it for the others, but the changes you made were perfect!!!!

Beautiful imagery and wonderful prose!!

More from you soon!

Missy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, you evil evil evil person. Of course, considering who the story was for, I was expecting something along those lines. Now, all I have to say is...

*thud* I hate being right. wink

Great story, though. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oooo Sara, I loved it. Evil, with a hint of mischief smile evil

Imagine.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay; if you weren't there already, you may now consider yourself fully initiated into the razz

Oh well... at least we know that El and Sas will love it - and Tank will probably quite like it too! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sara!!! Thank you so much for that story. I love it!

He made a dive for the bedroom, panicking suddenly. Good grief, he was a mess! What was he going to wear?
Well, I don't mind you wearing nothing, Clark! I think that's a very good option here.

"I was going to say, before we were so rudely interrupted..." she murmured, coming up behind him and slipping her arms around his waist, "...that it sounds - and smells - wonderful." Clark almost choked as her breath tickled his inner ear, his stomach muscles contracting sharply at the brush of her arms against them. The serving spoon hit the side of the pot with an almighty clang, and he steadied his hands, suddenly breaking into sweat. One more word, one more movement, and their entire meal would end up on the floor...
Who cares about food when you can get romance instead? Just turn around and kiss her Clark! You know you want it! I at least want to see it happening. smile

An atmosphere that *she* had created. She had made the first move - heck, she had made *all* the moves! - and she was obviously trying to tell him that she had felt the shift in their relationship just as keenly as he.
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Well, I don't care makes the moves, it's just nice and waffy. Wonderful.

But at this point, I am starting to wonder where my whams are? I mean, half way through and not a sign yet!! grumble

Her lips were parted softly, her eyes dark with desire, and Clark groaned in the back of his throat, begging silently for willpower even as his lips found hers in a caress that was as heady and passionate as it was gentle. His lips stroked against hers, his tongue reaching out to tease at her teeth, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his mind, he became aware that she had shifted closer to him. Her knee was now pressing firmly against his thigh, sending out lightning bolts of fire and energy, while one of her hands stroked his chest gently through the light cotton of his shirt as its mate buried itself in his hair.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *happy sigh* Perfect! smile

Still no whams... I'm getting slightly worried.

//When I fall in love... //
How did you know? I love that song! It's so perfect. /me goes to turn on the song and sing along

"What would you do if I told you that it was the moon?"
dance

Saskia jump

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
eek

"I love you too, Mayson,"
goofy

Jose dizzy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara,

Knowing Saskia and El, I knew that something evil this way was coming. I also knew from your lack of the name "Lois" that you were going to do something terrible to us. But my innate hopeful quality, my yearning for it not to be so *and* your beautiful writing kept me glued -- ever the optimist -- ever the dreamer that you shouldn't, wouldn't, couldn't.

And then you did it!!!!!!

How vile, how corrupt, how wonderful----a delightful touch of evil.

Barb.

Columnist
Columnist
I knew that was coming, but it was a fun little ride! laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL....

That was great! Loved it!

One question though...why did Clark need (or even HAVE) a match? :p

-Breanna

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well done.

I have to admit that I missed it. I missed the fact that you never used Lois' name. In fact I had to go back and skim it over because I was certain that Lois was mentioned somewhere.

From your disclaimer I was waiting for something but missed your actual ending because, as I said, I missed that you didn't use Lois' name, which is usually a give away.

cute ending.

Tank (who says this just proves that there are several folcs on this board who are much more evil than he is)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I knew it right from when he opened the door that it was not going to be Lois<g> But I thought it was going to be either Sas or El, I din't expect Mason<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

You are smile1
party Happy Birthday, Saskia and Elena party

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahhhhhhh!

evil evil evil

Okay, so I realized right from the start that a) Lois' name wasn't being mentioned so b) it had to be Mayson. But still...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!

cat cat cat cat cat

Yet it's so beautifully written, which makes me want to add another evil face since it's not about Lois...but I can't because I've run out of graemlin space so here's a glare for you -_-.

Fabulously written!
JenD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

Extremely well-written but very evil! smile1

Happy birthday El and Saskia! party

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just popping in for five minutes to respond to comments...

Missy, evil - just has me puzzled. Why does everybody think I'm so evil? I haven't done anything to Clark, save put him in a relationship with a beautiful [yes, she is, don't you dare deny it!] woman. No prolonged angst, no violent whams -- not even a TE. So just why are people not happy here? I don't get it confused

Regardless of this tiny blip -- much appreciation for all these comments! Thanks, guys!

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Kerth
Kerth
I haven't done anything to Clark, save put him in a relationship with a beautiful [yes, she is, don't you dare deny it!] woman
I'm not going to deny it.... so I can go after Lois, she's free, isn't she? goofy

/me ducking

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was so nice and WAFFy and romantic except for

"I love you too, Mayson,"
What the...?
/me whimpers

Thankfully, I can peacefully ignore that one word. peep

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thud! I was afraid of that. It was getting painfully obvious that it wasn't Lois after the first few times you avoided using her name. I was actually thinking Lana at first, but since he was already Superman, it couldn't have been her.

Poor Lois. I wonder what she's doing right now? Entertaining Dan?

Amazing how one single word separates a beautiful WAFFy story from pure evil. There, I'll use it. evil evil evil

Wonderfully written, though.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
good story and I agree "evil"

Happy Birthday Sas and Elena
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry, I'm very late, but just popping in to thank Julie, Roger and Merry for your comments. Glad you all liked it! smile

And evil

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard