Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thoughts for Morgana's fic "Stranger in Our Midst" Part 7...

Interesting chapter! Got a little befuddled to start with about the time change, but it cleared up. laugh And I liked how you have Lois *still* trying to go after this story, despite everyone saying not to and that it requires extensive supplies and cover-up for the B&E...

Also curious about Luthor and the seizures. confused Must wait and see, I suppose...

wave SJT

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's our Lois, always jumping in without checking the water level!

Time has passed since the opening of the story, which takes place over a six month period.

Yes, Lex and his headaches...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I find it interesting that a little voice in the back of Lois's head is telling her *not* to do this. I'm sure she'll regret not listening.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois will have reason to regret this rash action. The break-in will have consequences long afterwards.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting. Have to say, though, given some of the recent RL abuses of hacking I'm a little less comfortable with Jimmy and jack's hacking activities.

Lex is not doing so well!

And Lois's larcenous moonlighting. It sounds like she does it regularly too. Not sure what to make of that.

Looking forward to seeing Cat's wedding dress. Bet it's not going to be traditional laugh

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Agreed computer hacking has become a part of RL here as well.

Lois is a little too comfortable with lock picks and such. We shall see what happens with that!!

Cat's dress. Well, we all know she has a rather 'unique' wardrobe. thumbsup

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard