Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/10/11 02:17 AM
Thoughts for Morgana's fic "Stranger in Our Midst" Part 7...

Interesting chapter! Got a little befuddled to start with about the time change, but it cleared up. laugh And I liked how you have Lois *still* trying to go after this story, despite everyone saying not to and that it requires extensive supplies and cover-up for the B&E...

Also curious about Luthor and the seizures. confused Must wait and see, I suppose...

wave SJT
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/10/11 06:02 AM
That's our Lois, always jumping in without checking the water level!

Time has passed since the opening of the story, which takes place over a six month period.

Yes, Lex and his headaches...
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/10/11 08:00 PM
I find it interesting that a little voice in the back of Lois's head is telling her *not* to do this. I'm sure she'll regret not listening.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/11/11 03:12 PM
Lois will have reason to regret this rash action. The break-in will have consequences long afterwards.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/13/11 02:21 PM
Interesting. Have to say, though, given some of the recent RL abuses of hacking I'm a little less comfortable with Jimmy and jack's hacking activities.

Lex is not doing so well!

And Lois's larcenous moonlighting. It sounds like she does it regularly too. Not sure what to make of that.

Looking forward to seeing Cat's wedding dress. Bet it's not going to be traditional laugh

c.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Stranger in Our Midst Part 7 - 09/13/11 05:06 PM
Agreed computer hacking has become a part of RL here as well.

Lois is a little too comfortable with lock picks and such. We shall see what happens with that!!

Cat's dress. Well, we all know she has a rather 'unique' wardrobe. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards