Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
The parts in my story tend to be long, but please stick with it I promise it will be worth the read! Enjoy!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I like the little flashback and the tiny window to Clark's training in his powers--very nice!

Great way to introduce the crystals--letting us know of their potential.

Again, I just want to say that I love your descriptions--they're very vivid.

And attraction between Aykira and Luthor? Very interesting.

Lots being set up here--do you have a regular posting schedule?

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
I plan on posting Mondays and Fridays. This is a long fic - twenty-one parts and a epilogue. Hopefully if readers see the consistency of the posting they won't have to wait several months for the conclusion to the story.

Aykira is fighting her attraction to Luthor. She has other manners to attend to... but since when has that stopped anyone from falling in love?

A brief glimpse into Clark's early years was rather fun to write.

What did you think of Clarks knitting shop article?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I was happy to see part 3 posted.

Your story is very intriguing with lots of additional characters.

I liked the interlude into Clark's past. And Martha's answer to Ida Schultz was just so in character. In my mind, I could hear and see Martha speaking. smile

And now we have two strong women in your story. Lois and Aykira. I'm looking forward to seeing how that 'relationship' pans out. Lois doesn't like being fobbed off, though she seems to respect Aykira.

Lots of strings to this story and I'm looking forward to seeing how it developes.

Glad to hear you have a posting schedule.

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Frankly, I'm surprised that Lex is so interested in Aykira. He always seemed to me to be a person who was in control, not one to fall in love. This makes me more interested in Aykira. What hold does she have on Lex?

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
I decided to see what would happen to Lex if he briefly lost control. Plus other things happen that make an impact on his life and change his mind about control, wealth and companionship. True companionship not sex.

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
Curiouser and curiouser! Liking this more as I go along... Lois and Aykira seem like they'd get along well, though wondering about what she sees in her that reminds her of someone else... maybe Clark? Just random speculation here: she seems to be very interested in the harmonic crystals, although unaware that they were what was really stolen (which disproves my earliest theory that she was really more of a bad guy... perhaps? laugh I always hang onto that though). And she seems wary of getting involved with Lex... for some very specific and yet unknown reason. Is Lex worse than I previously believed? Does she know more about him than we do as of yet? The fact that he's admitted he has strong feelings for her (stronger than just sexual attraction) goes to show something for his character- perhaps there will be an interesting turnaround? Not sure what to expect yet, but I'm definitely intrigued...

Off to read more! Actually, off to eat lunch and do some more work and *then* off to read more as soon as I can...
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard