Next Thread
Print Thread
#81181 08/08/11 08:48 AM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
rotflol

I know how much you love to see Lois with child (or children) and a happy and successful Jimmy Olsen, and it made reading this story so much more enjoyable. wink

Happy birthday, Tank!

Enjoy your Lois.

B

ETA: Here's the link to Tank's story on the archive, for those that missed it.

#81182 08/08/11 07:54 PM
Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#81183 08/08/11 07:58 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol This was pretty awesome. Nice twist!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#81184 08/12/11 02:07 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Submitted: May, 2011
/shakes head/
Tank, Tank, Tank
/shakes head some more/
You can't just go and post stories only to the Archive and cause us to wonder how we missed it during next year's Kerth re-reading session.

I’ve written this little piece of fluff for the denizens of the message boards, in honor of the birthday of a certain FoLC. So gentle readers this is for you.
?

Lois Lane stood in front of the mirror in the master bathroom, brushing out her silky, long, dark hair. It hung to the middle of her back and in order to keep it shiny and smooth she gave it a hundred brush strokes every day. It still amazed her that she wore her hair this long.
Okay, Princess Lois crossover?

She hadn’t done so since high school, and she had thought she didn’t care for it this long, but things change.
This is really weird...

She knew Clark liked it long. It was just something else for him to play with. So, she felt it wasn’t that great a sacrifice to indulge him.
That's an ... explanation.

After all, when it came to play, those washboard abs were all hers.
Sounds reasonable.

“Mommy, mommy.”
Oooo-kay.

The mother and daughter made their way down the stairs and into the living room. She spied her son playing with some large plastic blocks in the middle of the floor.
This is getting weirder and weirder and weirder.

The poor dears were probably cursed with Lois’ competitive gene
Add to that superpowers and you got a quite interesting outlook into Metropolis's future.

Lois patted her daughter on the back. “Sweetie, could you go and see who that is?”
Isn't that dangerous?

“Unca Jimmy, Unca Jimmy.” He jumped up and down, his arms extended.
Okay. Labby, I think someone faked Tank's eddress.

She was now happily wetting herself, soaking not only her diapers, but Lois’ arms and the front of her robe as well.”

“Oh…”
huh wink

And given Lynn's lates ficlet This could have also been the result of Lois and Clark returning the bundle of joy to her original parents in Season 5. Then Clark get's really insistent on trying for a child of their own. Until Lois snaps and runs off with an author.

Happy (belated) birthday, Tank!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#81185 08/12/11 04:56 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can't just go and post stories only to the Archive
He didn't. This one was orginally posted here on the mbs on 15th December, 2003. laugh

It was one of a batch of stories never submitted to the Archive which - just a month or so ago - Tank gave me permission to gather up and upload.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#81186 08/12/11 09:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
blush blush I did search the TOCs because I wanted to know when exactly Tank posted it. Only, I never even considered looking down at the bottom of the result list blush blush blush

Michael

PS: Link to TOC

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard