Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Only one more chapter to go! Thanks for your patience and your attention.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Always love stories that have to do with one of my favorite episodes GGGOH! clap Looking forward to your wrap-up very much, but sad to see it end of course. mecry

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Another part! I like the last paragraph, where Lois muses on what Clark has already given up.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, I haven't forgotten. I just got sidetracked blush

“You do that. Meanwhile we’ll talk to the local Sheriff again. She happens to be an old girlfriend of Clark’s here. He grew up here, or didn’t you know that, Miz Sherman?”
Now, there's a twist.

“Fair enough. I have reason to believe there's a very important meteorite here in Smallville.”
But how did he get a hold of it?

“This crate,” he continued, “contains the very spacecraft that brought Superman to Earth.”
Yes, what's up with that? Is Kal El's Birthwife down here, too? And who is it? Rachel's about the right age, isn't she?

‘What’s going on,’ Perry wondered. He asked Lois, “Could you hold on?” and put her on hold and punched the line for Clark. “Now, Kent, you talked to Lois about this?”
Two trains. One track. Lot's of contact and explosions.

Lois leaned in for a kiss. Hopefully, not a last kiss. If Thompson had something dangerous to Clark, who knew what could happen next.

Clark eagerly accepted the kiss. “I can tell by that little diversion, that you don't have a plan.”
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard