Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Artemis Fdk. Ch. 20/21 Nighttime in the Daytime - 07/10/11 03:37 PM
Only one more chapter to go! Thanks for your patience and your attention.
regards
Artemis
Posted By: EvelynC Re: Fdk. Ch. 20/21 Nighttime in the Daytime - 07/10/11 07:37 PM
Always love stories that have to do with one of my favorite episodes GGGOH! clap Looking forward to your wrap-up very much, but sad to see it end of course. mecry
Yay! Another part! I like the last paragraph, where Lois muses on what Clark has already given up.
No, I haven't forgotten. I just got sidetracked blush

“You do that. Meanwhile we’ll talk to the local Sheriff again. She happens to be an old girlfriend of Clark’s here. He grew up here, or didn’t you know that, Miz Sherman?”
Now, there's a twist.

“Fair enough. I have reason to believe there's a very important meteorite here in Smallville.”
But how did he get a hold of it?

“This crate,” he continued, “contains the very spacecraft that brought Superman to Earth.”
Yes, what's up with that? Is Kal El's Birthwife down here, too? And who is it? Rachel's about the right age, isn't she?

‘What’s going on,’ Perry wondered. He asked Lois, “Could you hold on?” and put her on hold and punched the line for Clark. “Now, Kent, you talked to Lois about this?”
Two trains. One track. Lot's of contact and explosions.

Lois leaned in for a kiss. Hopefully, not a last kiss. If Thompson had something dangerous to Clark, who knew what could happen next.

Clark eagerly accepted the kiss. “I can tell by that little diversion, that you don't have a plan.”
wave

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards