Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
More!!!

It was short!!

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I wonder, does this qualify as 'thinking too much'? wink

Another really short instalment, but one filled with a lot of introspection that leads Lois to a fateful decision.

It will be interesting to see how her decision is received by Clark and the others, and if her resolve can stande agains their negative reactions.

Tank (who thinks that a nice haircut for Lois would be a good way for her to declare her new independence and change of life station)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
DON'T YOU DARE, TANK! Don't make me get Kaethel on your back -- I'm sure it would take little to no persuasion smile

Thank you all for the kind compliments! I'm glad this story is as well-received as it has been, and I know that the parts are small, but truthfully can you expect anything less from me? Thought not.

More to come shortly... I swear!

-Jo huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hi. i haven't been reading much new fic lately, but decided to take the time to look at some recent posts. just caught up on this story. glad i did. smile your posts are short, but i like the story. cool premise, and you have a talent for gripping introspection. i'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

come on, lois, talk to him!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jocelyn

An excellent part! thumbsup But she's doing too much thinking. dizzy Hopefully she'll realize that she needs to talk to Clark.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, I'm amused by her conviction that Mayson is a crook, just because she looks twice at Clark. goofy But her honestly in realizing that she did exactly to Clark what she thinks Clark is now doing to her... Wow. Such inner honestly in Lois is quite rare. Beautifully done.

Still too short. Nice cliffhanger, though. laugh

Give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Too short, Jo!!! grumble But now that she's seen the light, will she try to fight for her man instead?

Wendy (who will be very mad if part 3 is as short as the previous two! wildguy )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice introspection, Jo! But it's way too short! Please post more and longer parts soon!

And yay for the friend that let you use her computer! Hopefully she'll stay that nice so we won't have to wait that long again...

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
I guess it would be redundant to say this was short.

It was, Jo, but also, really, really good.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Features Writer
Features Writer
Jo,
excellent part - too short
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard