Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The blue suit is here! dance

Thank you all for your kind words in the feedback! I'm glad you've all been enjoying this story! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
It's always fun to read about the evolution of the costume and Superman. Of course, Lois comes up with the name. smile

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Another great part!

Loved the suit fitting scene and of course Lois has to come up with the name! laugh

Jonathan is still Jonathan, weary of Lois and then Clark becoming a hero!

Can't wait for 11! smile1

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The costume scene from the pilot was one of my favorite; I like your twist on it. Especially the whole Martha and Lois interaction. Martha understands what women-folk will be thinking. I love Clark's modesty, too. He's so cute.

So, what ARE they going to say to Perry? I think Lois should tell Perry that Clark Kent is friends with Superman and can get him exclusives with the superhero. That solves both of the problems with one swoop.

Are they going to go back to Europe?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Definitely,” I smile, glad I don’t have heat vision, as I’m sure I would catch Clark’s cape on fire with the dirty thoughts starting to spin around in my mind as I eye him in the suit.
Right there with you, babe. laugh

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh how i love this story! THANK YOU!!! I loved how you are bringing Superman to us - love it!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Features Writer
Features Writer
I can't imagine they're done with Luthor yet, so though I enjoyed this part, I couldn't help but feel a little bit of foreboding.

I loved the points you brought out about Lois wanting to belong to something and be accepted. That's something I've always loved about Lois & Clark--they were both exiles, of a sort, that found acceptance in each other.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wondered if Clark would mind his parents telling me about all of this, but I figured he wouldn’t have left me alone with them if he hadn’t wanted us all to get to know each other.
Indeed. Bringing his girlfriend home most certainly means the baby pictures come out laugh

I meet the gaze of both of his parents, hoping to reassure them that I am only trying to learn about Clark, and not undermine him.
Hmm... yes. Finding out about him and then seducing him and his family could most definitely be the way to win a Pulitzer. /ponders the possibilities/ It also means Mayson would then have a chance at Clark and there's always Lex and Dan for Lois goofy

I—I think I’m even falling in love with him
clap

So, what've you got cooked up for the debut then?

Michael

PS: I just remembered. Poor Tempus. Never going to have the chance to call galactically stupid now.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard