Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Columnist
Columnist
Sue!!! I was so excited to see a new story from you!!! dance

It's a pretty slow work day so I actually read all 9 parts today (even though I suppose I shouldn't be reading fic at work). I could not stop reading! The entire story was fantastic. But for this part, TEEEEEJ already quoted my favorite lines.

You have a way of developing the story and writing the characters that is just...perfect. I can't get enough of your stories. I hope the last part comes super soon! And that you don't wait too long to debut your next story!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah! You posted Chapter 9! sloppy

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
/pokes head in - psst, hey Sue! How's that part 10 coming along? If you would like me to read it before you post it for no other reason than you just love me, I'll really understand. You know where to find me! wink

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I'm going to have to poke my head in as well. The last thing I want to do is nag, especially since we were lucky enough to get part 9 but I can't help it. You can't blame an addict for wanting their drug, right? goofy

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Are you hacking into my laptop again?
angel-devil What hacking? And no, I did not see the pictures of you and Superman in the folder marked 'inspiration for the dark side'.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Sue,

I am willing to beg and grovel at this point! grovel grovel

But don't look at it as nagging, just a friendly reminder of how awesome you are and how desperate we are. wink

~Kristen

Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Top Banana
Top Banana
Kristen beat me to it. I was just thinking today how it's about time to give this thread another bump. laugh

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Me, too blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Me too as well! /ok, that sounds strange/

We really want to read part 10! wink

laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know it's not fair and pathetic all those things but I couldn't help dig this bit up from part 8's FDK blush
Originally posted by Sue S. on April 4th, 2011:
I've had part 9 done for a while now, but I wanted to get to the point where 10 was pretty much ready to post so that I didn't drag out the last part and ruin any cogency the story still might have.
[...]
My plan is to post 9 tonight and 10 in a few days.
It's all right to give part 10 another spin and make it all better. Just, please, give us a little something to hold on to in the mean time grovel

Michael

Edit: Just seen this on the other thread. Hope you've had a great vacation smile

Kerth
Kerth
I apologize (again, some more) for the delay. I just got back from a fabulous time in NYC with my family. It's been a few years since I've gone somewhere and been able to just hang out the whole time (usually when I travel it's because I'm speaking at a conference and that's just no fun at all).

Steph – I laughed so hard at your description of Sadler as a "short Australian with a knife". I'm not sure where that came from, but it amuses me to think that's how you picture him. Like Crocodile Dundee with a serious personality disorder. <heh>

This is completely OT, but sorta related to butt squeezing. We went to a ramen restaurant in NY because I was jonesing to have some like we did in LA. It came close, but it wasn't quite as good. There was a wait to get in and, sadly, I didn't get to grope a single person to pass the time. Next time, Steph, I'll insist on bringing you along so I have something (or someone) to do. thumbsup

Kristen – I was equally as excited to see that you'd left me feedback! Thank you!

Vicki – Whew! I had begun to despair that I had lost you. mecry Not that I'm keeping track of who leaves FDK and then begin to pace and mumble to myself when they never come back again. Uh uh. Nope. Not me. blush

If I was that kind of person, I'd surely be feeling all sorts of needed and loved when I saw the nudges that you guys posted in my absence. I confess - I do! Alas, I also feel guilty. So this is the part where I exit verrrrrrrry sloooooooowly from the thread and open part 10 in the hopes that the dissatisfaction that I felt with it before leaving on vacation has lessened.
peep

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
BR standing by!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Never have I had such good ramen as I did in LA with the FOLCS... or butt squeezing. laugh

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
goofy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Bumpy McBumperson

-George Bernard Shaw
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
We're so close to the grand finale, yet so far...

Have mercy on us, Sue! grovel

Thanks,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bump... in the road? smile1

Michael

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Still waiting for The Other Shoe (10/10) to drop...

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Thank you, Emily! I love that you highlighted how much it means that he'd trust her with his secret. It is a big decision and it's not one that he can take lightly. You can't make her unknow who Superman is, after all.

And now I send my apologies to Lynn, Steph and Michael as I tiptoe quietly out of the thread. Shhh. You didn't see anything.

Okay, the truth is I'm deeply, deeply unhappy with the final scene. And now that I've dragged it out this long, it seems worth it to wait until I get it right. I promise it will get finished (and sooner rather than later). blush

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Columnist
Columnist
I just wanted to bump this to the top. Sue, although it's been awhile, I still think of this story often. I cannot wait until you wrap it all up in a nice, neat little bow smile

~Kristen

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard