Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Aw - that was great! smile1 Love Lois trying to show off her ring. I wish they'd keep the character of Cat Grant - she was lots of fun.

Joan

Features Writer
Features Writer
Very sweet and humorous. I love Perry's matter-of-fact reply--just perfect. It's always wonderful to fade out on the happy, romantic moments. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terrific. I liked the closure with Cat. Nice epilogue. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
That's so sweet! sloppy

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooh, an epilogue? Well, Lois's attempts to get people to notice sure was fun laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Thanks for the epilogue! It was great and Lois trying to show her rings to people was great.

smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad the epilogue did the trick! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How sweet! I love the pushing it in Cat's face. I Love Cat's character but it's always fun when Lois one-up's her. laugh

I'm glad they were able to capture Lex without the green K. cufflinks being a problem for Clark. Whew! I was worried. I don't know about the FBI hiring Jon as an agent after he was an assassin... Or I hope our FBI wouldn't do that.

I'm glad the Irwigs were able to help Clark find out about his childhood and give him some closure about his past. Without so many questions about where he came from, he was able to better concentrate on a future with Lois.

Good story. Very enjoyable from start to finish. smile1

Loved the PDA at the end. And the snuggling the apartment after Lois learned the truth. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for reading the story, Virginia! Glad you liked it! smile I had issues with Jon working for the FBI when it was originally beta-ed-- so I understand your beef on that one. At the same time, I'm not sure that the FBI doesn't hire people like that in certain cases... huh And yes, I gotta have the WAFF as well! wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard