Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/11/11 03:52 PM
Aw - that was great! smile1 Love Lois trying to show off her ring. I wish they'd keep the character of Cat Grant - she was lots of fun.

Joan
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/11/11 06:52 PM
Very sweet and humorous. I love Perry's matter-of-fact reply--just perfect. It's always wonderful to fade out on the happy, romantic moments. smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/11/11 08:03 PM
Terrific. I liked the closure with Cat. Nice epilogue. Laura
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/12/11 12:31 AM
That's so sweet! sloppy

Ann
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/12/11 02:24 AM
Ooh, an epilogue? Well, Lois's attempts to get people to notice sure was fun laugh

Michael
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/12/11 06:46 AM
Thanks for the epilogue! It was great and Lois trying to show her rings to people was great.

smile
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 03/13/11 12:25 AM
Glad the epilogue did the trick! smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 07/23/11 01:33 AM
How sweet! I love the pushing it in Cat's face. I Love Cat's character but it's always fun when Lois one-up's her. laugh

I'm glad they were able to capture Lex without the green K. cufflinks being a problem for Clark. Whew! I was worried. I don't know about the FBI hiring Jon as an agent after he was an assassin... Or I hope our FBI wouldn't do that.

I'm glad the Irwigs were able to help Clark find out about his childhood and give him some closure about his past. Without so many questions about where he came from, he was able to better concentrate on a future with Lois.

Good story. Very enjoyable from start to finish. smile1

Loved the PDA at the end. And the snuggling the apartment after Lois learned the truth. clap
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Mr. and Mrs. Kent Epilogue - 07/23/11 03:37 AM
Thanks for reading the story, Virginia! Glad you liked it! smile I had issues with Jon working for the FBI when it was originally beta-ed-- so I understand your beef on that one. At the same time, I'm not sure that the FBI doesn't hire people like that in certain cases... huh And yes, I gotta have the WAFF as well! wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards