Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77763 03/07/11 10:14 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hope you enjoyed this story! It's definitely the longest I've written for these boards. Thanks again to my fantastic betas, Female Hawk/Corrina and IolantheAlias! You ladies are awesome! notworthy

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Nice ending. Well done tale.

Framework4
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great way to wrap it up. Love the way you worked the space ship, the Fortress of Solitude and even the proposal into the story.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terrific! Very nice ending to the story. I'd love a little epilogue of their announcement that they are really getting married. I'd at least like to see Cat's reaction. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
You wrapped everything up nicely!

I'd also like to see an epilogue with the announcement and everyones' reaction that they really will get married.

smile

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ah, good! This turned out to be my favorite part of your fic. It was really a very sweet and satisfying ending in so many ways! smile

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
A very good ending! I really like Wayne and how he came through for Clark. It's good that even if his parents are gone, he still has a couple in Smallville rooting for him and ready to give him encouragement.

I admit, I was a bit worried when Lois started worrying if she would just drag Clark down and if he wouldn't be better off without her--that's usually Clark's department. smile But I love how Clark convinced her that his love was there to stay.

I also liked the proposal--and though everyone else in the office might be surprised by it, I'll bet Perry won't be!

Very well done--thanks for sharing!

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for all the love! I know this story was a bumpy ride, starting out with Lois being an assassin. Thanks for sticking with it!

So, an epilogue, eh? Well, I'll see what I can do... I've been working on my ficathon story which I'll probably start posting this weekend...

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap That was a nice, well-rounded ending.
“Perry? It’s Lois. Save some room on the evening edition... I just got another Superman exclusive...”
And the closing line was perfect clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard