Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 02:14 AM
Hope you enjoyed this story! It's definitely the longest I've written for these boards. Thanks again to my fantastic betas, Female Hawk/Corrina and IolantheAlias! You ladies are awesome! notworthy
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 05:31 AM
Nice ending. Well done tale.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 07:33 AM
Great way to wrap it up. Love the way you worked the space ship, the Fortress of Solitude and even the proposal into the story.

Joan
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 07:59 AM
Terrific! Very nice ending to the story. I'd love a little epilogue of their announcement that they are really getting married. I'd at least like to see Cat's reaction. laura
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 10:50 AM
You wrapped everything up nicely!

I'd also like to see an epilogue with the announcement and everyones' reaction that they really will get married.

smile
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 01:18 PM
Ah, good! This turned out to be my favorite part of your fic. It was really a very sweet and satisfying ending in so many ways! smile

Ann
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/08/11 08:52 PM
A very good ending! I really like Wayne and how he came through for Clark. It's good that even if his parents are gone, he still has a couple in Smallville rooting for him and ready to give him encouragement.

I admit, I was a bit worried when Lois started worrying if she would just drag Clark down and if he wouldn't be better off without her--that's usually Clark's department. smile But I love how Clark convinced her that his love was there to stay.

I also liked the proposal--and though everyone else in the office might be surprised by it, I'll bet Perry won't be!

Very well done--thanks for sharing!
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/11/11 04:15 AM
Thanks for all the love! I know this story was a bumpy ride, starting out with Lois being an assassin. Thanks for sticking with it!

So, an epilogue, eh? Well, I'll see what I can do... I've been working on my ficathon story which I'll probably start posting this weekend...
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK Mr. and Mrs. Kent 16/16 - 03/12/11 02:22 AM
clap That was a nice, well-rounded ending.
“Perry? It’s Lois. Save some room on the evening edition... I just got another Superman exclusive...”
And the closing line was perfect clap

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards