Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Very cute banter and I love her inner voice. Clark is adorable. How will she resist him? And can't he tell she is aroused by her body signs? Sweet dreams indeed! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
K
Blogger
Blogger
K
OOOH this is so much fun! I almost missed this story because it didn't have the little blue arrow. As much as her guessing the truth so early alters the premise of the series, Lois' voice and reactions are so genuine it's believable. Don't want it to ever end... more please!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! So fun and just too sweet! Loved this chapter--more, more, MORE!! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Having Lois know right from the start is a great set-up. And hearing her internal monologue about "I have to treat him as two different people... but wow, is he hot!" is just great.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Happy, happy sigh!

You've mixed a huge helping of fun with a goodly measure of WAFF. A sure recipe for a pleasing story.

I'd like to go back for another serving. Will it be ready soon?

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., If Lois knew about 42, perhaps she should join the conventioneers? wink

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yay, you posted again! smile1

Totally loved this part - especially the part about being twelve - that was so cute smile1 smile1 smile1

smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, you're continuing this! clap Lois conscious attempts at self-deception are really funny. Very nice S1 adaption clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard