Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/16/11 08:29 PM
Very cute banter and I love her inner voice. Clark is adorable. How will she resist him? And can't he tell she is aroused by her body signs? Sweet dreams indeed! More soon. Laura
Posted By: katie123 Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/16/11 08:57 PM
OOOH this is so much fun! I almost missed this story because it didn't have the little blue arrow. As much as her guessing the truth so early alters the premise of the series, Lois' voice and reactions are so genuine it's believable. Don't want it to ever end... more please!
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/16/11 09:07 PM
Yay! So fun and just too sweet! Loved this chapter--more, more, MORE!! smile1
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/16/11 10:09 PM
Having Lois know right from the start is a great set-up. And hearing her internal monologue about "I have to treat him as two different people... but wow, is he hot!" is just great.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/17/11 09:50 AM
Happy, happy sigh!

You've mixed a huge helping of fun with a goodly measure of WAFF. A sure recipe for a pleasing story.

I'd like to go back for another serving. Will it be ready soon?

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., If Lois knew about 42, perhaps she should join the conventioneers? wink
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/17/11 11:23 AM
Yay, you posted again! smile1

Totally loved this part - especially the part about being twelve - that was so cute smile1 smile1 smile1

smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Nobody's Fool (Chapter 2)2/5 - 02/24/11 02:25 PM
Oooh, you're continuing this! clap Lois conscious attempts at self-deception are really funny. Very nice S1 adaption clap

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards