Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BrenRen Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
So... whaddaya think? Feedback's almost as inspiring as it is addictive, so feed me lots, inspire me lots, and get lots more story!

Thanks in advance!

Love and hot fudge,
Bren Ren
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm quite intrigued by your story angle. Your Lois' thought processes of insight mixed with self-deception of her feelings sprinkled with regular bouts of truth, are fun in being so intermingled with the show's take and your detours. I really like it. smile1

Looking forward to more! clap

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like her inner thinking! Very entertaining! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
So glad you have posted another part! smile1

smile

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Yay! I loved part two! Now, I hope part three will be coming in the reasonably near future? <hint, hint, hit-over-the-head hint>

I wish I had more time to write more; but since I don't, I'll let the gremlins do my talking for me:

smile1 smile1 smile1 jump jump jump laugh laugh laugh laugh

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Love it! The self-deprecating humor and voice of Lois' internal monologue is loads of fun -- loving the subtext you're including on the familiar dialogue... PLEASE don't wait so long to post the next part! Lois and Clark in a hotel... and she knows the secret and he doesn't know she knows??!! 'Bout to fall over with excitement! thud

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
BrenRen Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Gosh, FoLCs, Thank You!

It's great to see such a positive response to my version of Lois here. I've certainly not had so much fun getting into her head, as it were! Lois has always been a fun challenge to write, but doing so in the first person is a bit of a personal demon of mine, and this is the first story I've felt like I've got a really good sense of her voice, inside and out. I'm really glad to see you're all happily entertained by her!

Part Two of this Chapter is up! That fast enough? :p ...and I'm not sure what proper FDK-thread protocol should be for a multi-part single chapter of such a long story as this will be, so unless y'all tell me otherwise, I thought I'd leave this as the single thread for all comments on this Chapter. I'll open a new thread for each separate Chapter, but since each of those is the equivalent of an episode and turning rather lengthy, it's easier to write and post it in these smaller parts. That work for everyone?

Love and hot fudge,
Bren Ren
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, this chapter was a lot of fun! laugh

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard