Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77257 02/13/11 07:36 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yes, I think you did clarify things... and it's clear that they need time.

One nitpick on the diary... I was hoping for a bit more insight into what Clark went through-- at least that seemed to be the build-up.
The 'build-up' I'm referring to from part 12:
"This is everything I felt, saw, or did while I was away. Even what I just told you."

"Clark." Her hands settled on the cool surface of the books.

"I started these with every intention of bringing them back to you. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to explain my feelings, but this..." He placed his hand on top of hers. "... this will. Please read them."
And you said she read them for two hours-- I don't know, maybe I was just hoping for a little more dirt. wink

But I did like this:
The team was only one.
I thought it was quite telling of how they belong together, but were separated... simple, but clear.

I love your descriptions of Clark -- the white boxers--my oh my! thumbsup

Keep the parts coming -- it will be interesting to see how they heal the wounds of the past.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#77258 02/13/11 04:31 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not sure that I agree with Clark and his conscience. He made a mistake, left for 6 years and missed so much, then got another chance to make things right with Lois and now--caution?? Lois needs to just take the lead on this one!!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#77259 02/13/11 05:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/imagining Clark in white wet underwear/ laugh

#77260 02/13/11 09:47 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Clark is really torn in two directions. He flirts shamelessly with Lois and then pulls away. Who is skittish now?

But, hey, that is how LnC fics usually unfold - the big, big union (in every sense of the word) can't happen too definitely too soon! wink

Ann

#77261 02/14/11 07:34 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
yay ... so glad you posted today laugh And another great part and thanks also for clarifying things - though I agreed with Michael in the previous post regarding Clark not cheating, but kind of cheating.

Looking forward to part 14! smile1

smile

#77262 02/15/11 07:09 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Just started reading this one and got caught up. I really enjoyed this part and am eagerly waiting for more. smile

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#77263 02/16/11 08:25 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow. /goes getting a knife for cutting the sexual tension between them/

The diaries were a nice touch and Clark got to spend quality time with his son wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard