Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/13/11 11:36 AM
Yes, I think you did clarify things... and it's clear that they need time.

One nitpick on the diary... I was hoping for a bit more insight into what Clark went through-- at least that seemed to be the build-up.
The 'build-up' I'm referring to from part 12:
"This is everything I felt, saw, or did while I was away. Even what I just told you."

"Clark." Her hands settled on the cool surface of the books.

"I started these with every intention of bringing them back to you. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to explain my feelings, but this..." He placed his hand on top of hers. "... this will. Please read them."
And you said she read them for two hours-- I don't know, maybe I was just hoping for a little more dirt. wink

But I did like this:
The team was only one.
I thought it was quite telling of how they belong together, but were separated... simple, but clear.

I love your descriptions of Clark -- the white boxers--my oh my! thumbsup

Keep the parts coming -- it will be interesting to see how they heal the wounds of the past.
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/13/11 08:31 PM
I'm not sure that I agree with Clark and his conscience. He made a mistake, left for 6 years and missed so much, then got another chance to make things right with Lois and now--caution?? Lois needs to just take the lead on this one!!

~Sheila
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/13/11 09:21 PM
/imagining Clark in white wet underwear/ laugh
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/14/11 01:47 AM
Clark is really torn in two directions. He flirts shamelessly with Lois and then pulls away. Who is skittish now?

But, hey, that is how LnC fics usually unfold - the big, big union (in every sense of the word) can't happen too definitely too soon! wink

Ann
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/14/11 11:34 AM
yay ... so glad you posted today laugh And another great part and thanks also for clarifying things - though I agreed with Michael in the previous post regarding Clark not cheating, but kind of cheating.

Looking forward to part 14! smile1

smile
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/15/11 11:09 AM
Just started reading this one and got caught up. I really enjoyed this part and am eagerly waiting for more. smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK Everywhere 13/22? - 02/16/11 12:25 PM
Wow. /goes getting a knife for cutting the sexual tension between them/

The diaries were a nice touch and Clark got to spend quality time with his son wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards