Next Thread
Print Thread
#76906 01/27/11 07:28 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Delightful. I loved how shook Clark was by everything. Well done.

Framework4
#76907 01/28/11 06:39 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
clap clap clap more, please?

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#76908 01/28/11 07:36 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Clark's response was well written in being overwhelmed! I cannot wait until he meets his son!

Looking forward to more clap

laugh

#76909 01/28/11 12:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow emotional! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#76910 01/28/11 09:11 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Very good to see this story back! I, too loved Clark's reaction to meeting Lois again and finding out that he is a father.

Ann

#76911 01/28/11 10:30 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Sara, do you have those figures on the Hall...?" Lois had rushed into the room, papers in hand. She was intent on her documents when she first entered the room, but when she lifted her eyes, she stopped dead in her tracks.
hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#76912 01/29/11 08:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
11?

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#76913 01/29/11 10:55 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Been working on Kerth quizzes and haven't had time to catch up to more recent stories--but here I am finally!

"I don't even know his name," Clark whispered as his tears began to fall.

How in hell did he step into this life? This life that had been created without him.
hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#76914 01/31/11 09:14 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo, you posted the long awaited reunion!

She stepped forward and reached out to touch the silky locks. "Your hair is..."

"I know. Way too long. I’ve been meaning to get it cut. I just haven’t had the time."

Immediately transported back to another time when they’d said those words, Lois was almost overwhelmed with emotion. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I was going to say stunning,” she whispered in his ear.
Love this call back to that night.

Still can't believe he was gone for so long. I can't imagine how Lois and his parents faced the uncertainty of his return. And poor Clark missed out on so much.

"It's not like that. There is nothing I want more in this world than you. It took me a long time to realize just how vital you are to me, but you've been gone a long time."

Clark thrust a hand through his hair in frustration. What the hell was wrong with him? She was right. There was so much for him to process- for both of them to process. "I'm sorry."
I'm glad they got this out in the open right away. She wants him, they wasted too much time before being apart, but they also need time to adjust.

"It really is good to have you home," she told him, a small smile gracing her lips.

Nothing but a slight shake of his head. He didn't trust his voice. When he'd closed himself off in the bathroom, the warm spray of water cascading down his back, he finally allowed himself to breathe again. Once more the tears came.
Awh mecry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard