Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/27/11 11:28 PM
Delightful. I loved how shook Clark was by everything. Well done.
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/28/11 10:39 AM
clap clap clap more, please?
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/28/11 11:36 AM
Clark's response was well written in being overwhelmed! I cannot wait until he meets his son!

Looking forward to more clap

laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/28/11 04:19 PM
Wow emotional! More soon. Laura
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/29/11 01:11 AM
Very good to see this story back! I, too loved Clark's reaction to meeting Lois again and finding out that he is a father.

Ann
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/29/11 02:30 AM
"Sara, do you have those figures on the Hall...?" Lois had rushed into the room, papers in hand. She was intent on her documents when she first entered the room, but when she lifted her eyes, she stopped dead in her tracks.
hyper

Michael
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/30/11 12:23 AM
11?

~Sheila
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/30/11 02:55 AM
Been working on Kerth quizzes and haven't had time to catch up to more recent stories--but here I am finally!

"I don't even know his name," Clark whispered as his tears began to fall.

How in hell did he step into this life? This life that had been created without him.
hyper
Posted By: EmilyC Re: FDK: Everywhere 10/? - 01/31/11 01:14 PM
Woohoo, you posted the long awaited reunion!

She stepped forward and reached out to touch the silky locks. "Your hair is..."

"I know. Way too long. I’ve been meaning to get it cut. I just haven’t had the time."

Immediately transported back to another time when they’d said those words, Lois was almost overwhelmed with emotion. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I was going to say stunning,” she whispered in his ear.
Love this call back to that night.

Still can't believe he was gone for so long. I can't imagine how Lois and his parents faced the uncertainty of his return. And poor Clark missed out on so much.

"It's not like that. There is nothing I want more in this world than you. It took me a long time to realize just how vital you are to me, but you've been gone a long time."

Clark thrust a hand through his hair in frustration. What the hell was wrong with him? She was right. There was so much for him to process- for both of them to process. "I'm sorry."
I'm glad they got this out in the open right away. She wants him, they wasted too much time before being apart, but they also need time to adjust.

"It really is good to have you home," she told him, a small smile gracing her lips.

Nothing but a slight shake of his head. He didn't trust his voice. When he'd closed himself off in the bathroom, the warm spray of water cascading down his back, he finally allowed himself to breathe again. Once more the tears came.
Awh mecry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards