Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76875 01/23/11 11:46 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay!! You posted!! So glad you did!! Went back and reread the earlier parts... glad you didn't leave Clark up there on New Krypton forever. I remember when I read part 8 the first time I was thinking---oh no, the kid will be practically grown at this rate, as time keeps "marching on" for L&C. I thought you said it was complete? So do you know how many parts total yet? Anyway, glad you posted and can't wait for more! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#76876 01/23/11 01:36 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I guess Perry felt it was up to Lois to break the news that Clark is a dad now. Please tell me she didn't find someone else? Oh, and Robin, I've got Tim McGraw's Everywhere running through my head ATM 'cause of this story...

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#76877 01/23/11 03:30 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm glad Clark is back! And yes, Perry is right - "Go see Lois. That's an order!"

I, too, hope that Lois hasn't got someone else, but who could blame her?

Looking forward to more of this!

Ann

#76878 01/24/11 01:23 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I thought you said it was complete? So do you know how many parts total yet?
It is finished but not sure about the parts. I haven't split it up.

I've got Tim McGraw's Everywhere running through my head ATM 'cause of this story
That song inspired this tale. laugh Another of Tim McGraw's songs was also a heavy influence throughout. I even quoted lyrics. Credit will be given, of course.

My son would love the vampire bit! Do you watch the shows? And how have you been, Laura? Long time no hear!

Ann, I couldn't blame her either! And that's not an admission to anything.

SQD

#76879 01/24/11 02:40 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yay, you decided to post! I am so glad that we get to read the rest of this!

I am happy that Clark is back on Earth and that Perry told him to go see Lois. I wouldn't blame her either for having another man in her life, but I wouldn't like it very much either.

Looking forward to part 10!

smile

#76880 01/24/11 04:15 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok I am all caught up with this story. Looking very forward to part 10. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#76881 01/24/11 08:08 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The icon made me laugh, Robin. laugh And I'm not following any current vampire shows; my favorite has been off the air for years. I've only been back around for a few weeks. My toddler keeps me busy! (I'm glad sometimes that as I'm just her Auntie who babysits while her parents are at work that I don't have her full time!) I'm over in #lanekent most nights. smile

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#76882 01/24/11 12:30 PM
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
ACK!

All this time waiting for part nine (which did not disappoint) and I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat for the next part. Thank you, thank you for not giving us the blow-by-blow of the war on New Krypton. Please don't make us wait long for the meeting with Lois.

grovel

B

#76883 01/28/11 10:23 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi SQD!

So great to see this back. Looking forward t how they're going to be dealing with their time apart hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard