Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/23/11 03:46 PM
Yay!! You posted!! So glad you did!! Went back and reread the earlier parts... glad you didn't leave Clark up there on New Krypton forever. I remember when I read part 8 the first time I was thinking---oh no, the kid will be practically grown at this rate, as time keeps "marching on" for L&C. I thought you said it was complete? So do you know how many parts total yet? Anyway, glad you posted and can't wait for more! hyper
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/23/11 05:36 PM
I guess Perry felt it was up to Lois to break the news that Clark is a dad now. Please tell me she didn't find someone else? Oh, and Robin, I've got Tim McGraw's Everywhere running through my head ATM 'cause of this story...
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/23/11 07:30 PM
I'm glad Clark is back! And yes, Perry is right - "Go see Lois. That's an order!"

I, too, hope that Lois hasn't got someone else, but who could blame her?

Looking forward to more of this!

Ann
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/24/11 05:23 AM
I thought you said it was complete? So do you know how many parts total yet?
It is finished but not sure about the parts. I haven't split it up.

I've got Tim McGraw's Everywhere running through my head ATM 'cause of this story
That song inspired this tale. laugh Another of Tim McGraw's songs was also a heavy influence throughout. I even quoted lyrics. Credit will be given, of course.

My son would love the vampire bit! Do you watch the shows? And how have you been, Laura? Long time no hear!

Ann, I couldn't blame her either! And that's not an admission to anything.

SQD
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/24/11 06:40 AM
Yay, you decided to post! I am so glad that we get to read the rest of this!

I am happy that Clark is back on Earth and that Perry told him to go see Lois. I wouldn't blame her either for having another man in her life, but I wouldn't like it very much either.

Looking forward to part 10!

smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/24/11 08:15 AM
Ok I am all caught up with this story. Looking very forward to part 10. Laura
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/24/11 12:08 PM
The icon made me laugh, Robin. laugh And I'm not following any current vampire shows; my favorite has been off the air for years. I've only been back around for a few weeks. My toddler keeps me busy! (I'm glad sometimes that as I'm just her Auntie who babysits while her parents are at work that I don't have her full time!) I'm over in #lanekent most nights. smile
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/24/11 04:30 PM
ACK!

All this time waiting for part nine (which did not disappoint) and I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat for the next part. Thank you, thank you for not giving us the blow-by-blow of the war on New Krypton. Please don't make us wait long for the meeting with Lois.

grovel

B
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK Everywhere 9/? - 01/29/11 02:23 AM
Hi SQD!

So great to see this back. Looking forward t how they're going to be dealing with their time apart hyper

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards