L
Thank you for staying with me through these three parts. smile

And my thanks again to my BRs.

As always, all feedback welcomed.

Joy,
Lynn

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I really enjoyed reading this story. Good job!!!

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great way to end it! I love that Lois figured it out on her own. What a great touch! Excellent story.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lovely story! I love how Clark and Lois both blurted it out at the same time that Clark is Superman! So that took a lot of Lois' anger away since she had the evidence that he wanted to tell her. dance rotflol

EvelynC
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ditto to what everyone said! Very enjoyable story! Hope this inspires you to write even longer stories---I know I'm on my longest yet :p It grows on you after a while...

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute story. I enjoyed it too! smile1

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I did enjoy this story. It was a really nice touch that Lois confronted Clark and Clark admitted to being Superman at the same time.

Very cute ending. smile

Yours Jenni

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Really great! I enjoyed the story very much! clap

You really should try something longer - I'll read it laugh

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A lovely story and a brilliant reveal! hyper

More please!!!

wave SNL

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh very nice little ficcie here! Thanks for sharing it with us!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A fine conclusion clap

“Lois…You deserve to know. I’m Superman.”

“Clark…Don’t deny it! You’re Superman!”
This one here really cracked me up laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Thank you all for the FDK. It makes the time and effort of writing all worthwhile. smile1

Seme, I am honoured that you came out of semi-lurkerdom to comment. Thank you! smile

Joan, I'm glad that part three did not disappoint.

Evelyn, if Clark made the offer to me, I'd go flying with him in an instant!

MozartMaid, I never set out to write a story of a particular length. When my muse gives me an idea, I just make the story however long it needs to be to flesh out the idea to my satisfaction. Having said that, however, I am certainly more open now to stories that need more fleshing out than I would have been in the past. I love having the speculation of what might come that is only possible with multipart stories. I am looking forward to your next story.

Laura, thanks for being such a regular reader of my stories and for consistently posting feedback. smile

Jenni, I have written a few revelation stories and read many, many more. I keep trying to come up with some sort of novel twist to the revelation each time I write a story. The simultaneous reveal/accuse was this story's twist.

DW, It's nice to know that if my muse deigns to give me a more complex story line, I'll have at least one reader. smile

SNL, If my muse obliges, I am definitely eager to write more stories. I am "between stories" at the moment. I have one brief snippet of dialogue that my muse has given me and that I really like, but it will take a lot of thinking and imagining to try to build a story around it. Here's hoping my muse cooperates...

Bellarase, And thank you for leaving FDK. smile

Michael, I'm glad the simultaneous reveal/accuse worked for you. At first, it stretched my own credulity briefly, but only until I remembered all of the times on the show that L&C engaged in stereophonic speech or completed each other's sentences. I figured that they had a track record of such simul-think, so why not add one more?

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard