Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 06:30 AM
Thank you for staying with me through these three parts. smile

And my thanks again to my BRs.

As always, all feedback welcomed.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Seme Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 08:46 AM
I really enjoyed reading this story. Good job!!!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 11:35 AM
Great way to end it! I love that Lois figured it out on her own. What a great touch! Excellent story.
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 12:32 PM
Lovely story! I love how Clark and Lois both blurted it out at the same time that Clark is Superman! So that took a lot of Lois' anger away since she had the evidence that he wanted to tell her. dance rotflol
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 03:48 PM
Ditto to what everyone said! Very enjoyable story! Hope this inspires you to write even longer stories---I know I'm on my longest yet :p It grows on you after a while...
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/23/11 07:25 PM
Very cute story. I enjoyed it too! smile1
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/24/11 02:25 AM
Hi,

I did enjoy this story. It was a really nice touch that Lois confronted Clark and Clark admitted to being Superman at the same time.

Very cute ending. smile

Yours Jenni
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/24/11 01:50 PM
Really great! I enjoyed the story very much! clap

You really should try something longer - I'll read it laugh
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/24/11 03:18 PM
A lovely story and a brilliant reveal! hyper

More please!!!

wave SNL
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/24/11 06:39 PM
oh very nice little ficcie here! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/25/11 01:13 PM
A fine conclusion clap

“Lois…You deserve to know. I’m Superman.”

“Clark…Don’t deny it! You’re Superman!”
This one here really cracked me up laugh

Michael
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK - That Old Clone of Mine (3/3) - 01/25/11 05:29 PM
Thank you all for the FDK. It makes the time and effort of writing all worthwhile. smile1

Seme, I am honoured that you came out of semi-lurkerdom to comment. Thank you! smile

Joan, I'm glad that part three did not disappoint.

Evelyn, if Clark made the offer to me, I'd go flying with him in an instant!

MozartMaid, I never set out to write a story of a particular length. When my muse gives me an idea, I just make the story however long it needs to be to flesh out the idea to my satisfaction. Having said that, however, I am certainly more open now to stories that need more fleshing out than I would have been in the past. I love having the speculation of what might come that is only possible with multipart stories. I am looking forward to your next story.

Laura, thanks for being such a regular reader of my stories and for consistently posting feedback. smile

Jenni, I have written a few revelation stories and read many, many more. I keep trying to come up with some sort of novel twist to the revelation each time I write a story. The simultaneous reveal/accuse was this story's twist.

DW, It's nice to know that if my muse deigns to give me a more complex story line, I'll have at least one reader. smile

SNL, If my muse obliges, I am definitely eager to write more stories. I am "between stories" at the moment. I have one brief snippet of dialogue that my muse has given me and that I really like, but it will take a lot of thinking and imagining to try to build a story around it. Here's hoping my muse cooperates...

Bellarase, And thank you for leaving FDK. smile

Michael, I'm glad the simultaneous reveal/accuse worked for you. At first, it stretched my own credulity briefly, but only until I remembered all of the times on the show that L&C engaged in stereophonic speech or completed each other's sentences. I figured that they had a track record of such simul-think, so why not add one more?

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards