Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
And so it begins...

I have made two posters now for this story. Problem is that I can’t figure out how to post them directly on here. Can anyone help me out and post them? Here are the addresses:

First poster: http://www.thompsonlawoffice.ca/The%20Time%20Traveler\'s%20Wife%202.jpg

Second poster: http://www.thompsonlawoffice.ca/Time%20Traveler\'s%20Wife%206.jpg

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
Love it! I love how you're setting up Lois... the Norcross & Judd references were brilliant! And she thinks her editor/prof is the love of her life--ha! And of course, setting up a friendship with Linda to later be taken down... Can't wait to read more! laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very excited to see you posting this, ML!

clap clap clap

carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here you go, ML.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Go to this site for more LnC stuff: http://www.folcsite.com/
Can't wait to read it! I understand the first poster, not so much the second.

clap clap notworthy
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hmmm - I'm guessing the friendship she's going to make with Molly will last longer than Linda...

And eventually, she's going to fall in love with Clark, of course.

And you are going to post daily now right?

Because you love us =D.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
A terrific start. It's interesting to see how "our" Linda and Lois might have interacted before their blowup in college.

And Linda's dismal view about the future of computers was amusing.

Have you any idea approximately how many posts this story will be broken up into?

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great opener! I LOVE getting to see some of Lois' history (Linda/Paul/etc) but I'm so curious... how will alt. Linda/Paul situation turn out? It was nice to hear how Lois' parents are still together - how will this affect Lois' relationships as an adult?? So many unknowns!! I can't wait to see it unravel!!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks for the comments. And thanks, Artemis for posting the pictures.

And you are going to post daily now right?
Actually, I am for the entire part one. After that... We'll see. So expect the next sub-part at midnight tonight.

And eventually, she's going to fall in love with Clark, of course.
She is? wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Intriguing start, ML. I've always wondered what Lois would be like if her parents had a happy, loving relationship. but of course, you still wrote Sam Lane as a man who was disappointed in his daughter's career choice, so maybe she'll still have that chip on her shoulder and the attendant need to prove herself at every turn.

And what sort of trouble is Clark going to cause by messing with the fabric of time? I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Great start, but do you have any idea what time it is in North Africa when its midnight on the East Coast of the US? Argh. wink

Anxiously waiting for more.

Rac

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have to wonder how much of this story is going to differ from the parameters we know, so to speak. laugh I mean, we know that Sam and Ella had an unhappy marriage and were divorced, but that isn't true here. We also know that Linda and Paul were most disagreeable characters. Is that going to be true here, I wonder?

I noted that you had Lois miss a semester of school due to a bad car accident. Smart choice. I can't see Lois' parents home school her, as busy and wrapped up in their careers as they appeared to be.

(But I have to wonder why it was so important that she should miss a semester of school. Well, obviously it has to do with disrupting the timing of something - perhaps something Clark-related?)

And Clark tried to stop Lois from boarding a plane, and when that failed he was going to incercept her in Brazzaville, but then she's gone! Has she really left the plane in Rome or Casablanca? Or has the unravelling started already, taking Lois with it from the plane? shock shock shock

Ann

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
do you have any idea what time it is in North Africa when its midnight on the East Coast of the US?
I'm going to guess... six a.m.? Well, nothing like getting the day off to an early start. laugh

But I have to wonder why it was so important that she should miss a semester of school.
No comment... yet. laugh

And Clark tried to stop Lois from boarding a plane, and when that failed he was going to incercept her in Brazzaville, but then she's gone! Has she really left the plane in Rome or Casablanca? Or has the unravelling started already, taking Lois with it from the plane?
Uhh... Again, no comment. laugh

ML wave

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, first off... ED instead if EoD? hyper clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, you posted and I finally got to read part 1A! hyper

And double yeah for posting every day - the first part was so good that I cannot think I can wait longer than a day for the next fix! laugh

Loved the Norcross and Judd comment and the signed poster.

Off to read part 1B now!

smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard