Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay! Chapter Six is up!

Feedback is welcome (Read as: If you think this sucked, please tell us why so we can fix it.)

Thank you very much to those who are reading this! To those who aren't, thanks for looking at this thread anyway! laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm, finally taking the plunge to give some feedback...

Generally, I really love your story. It's quite original, and, as I'm always curious about "new" cultures (make that new for me, for I hardly know anything about Asian cultures), I really like the idea of the Japanese Princess.

What I loved most about this chapter, though, was its last line. It's pretty obvious, really, and I had suspected something of that sort for a while. I still don't understand why the kimono turns out to have almost mystical healing properties, though. Probably the very same stuff?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah. I believe Aki will be explaining that pretty soon. Says it ties up to a part of why the Yakuza is after the Princess and how the young Lord of Gion will finally make an impression. smile Then of course, Superman will save the day and we'll all have an ending we like. laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Admin note: This story has been removed at the author's request while it is reworked. It may be reposted here at a later date. Contact the author if you have questions.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard