Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70500 03/21/10 11:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Don't worry, we don't forget. I am very glad you post this part ! Great one. thumbsup

Lois is lucky to have friends who accept and understand so well Clark's situation! But poor boy, with Lucy, he didn't have a moment of respite!
I found a little quick the way they jump in bed, but I always like when Lois & Clark are in love and express it!

I am waiting for the next part!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow that was incredible! Very sexy and cute and fun too. But I miss this story already<g> More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Delightful and so hot!

Maybe they jumped into bed a little early, but then again this sexual tension has been there between them the whole time. Clark has been dropping little bits of innuendo right from the start, in a way that he didn't do in the show. This fic has not felt like the ones where Lois is so skittish and Clark is a virgin. I think it was Clark's experience that made most of the difference here, plus the fact that he and Lois are not colleagues, much less professional rivals. Also, this Clark has dealt differently with being outed than Alt-Clark did on the show.

The end of this chapter sounded melancholic, as if Clark didn't know if he would see Lois again. But surely he is going to?

Looking forward to more, and welcome back, Squid!

Ann

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
you're back! well worth the wait!!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
THANK YOU! This was exactly what I needed. <happy sigh>

Can't wait for part 7 (and my own Superman, who has to be out there somewhere wink ).

Natascha

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Ah, SQD, lovely. Waiting for more.

Lote.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh lovely chapter! I very much enjoyed it. Poor Lois and Clark having to deal with Lucy!!! And again, I wish I had friends like Lois, LOL. Looking forward to the next part!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So great to see this back hyper And I'm halfway surprised and halfway not that they crossed the threshold. I never expected Lucy, though eek

"Damn! I hope he doesn't do everything that fast," Scott said after a brief silence, everyone clearly awe struck by his departure.

It finally registered what he'd said, causing the small group to burst into laughter. For the briefest moment, Lois wondered the same thing.
And in true Lois Lane fashion, she had to find out laugh

Great part, Squid clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
So excited to see the new part (and another) is up!

I really missed this story!

Great part smile

J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
First, I am enjoying this story. It's fun and different and well written. I like how Clark's secret is out and how Lois is doing something so completely different. The weekend getaway was great.

However, call me an old stick-in-the-mud, or old fashioned, but for me this part crossed well over the PG rating the fanfic board is supposed to have. There was little left to the imagination.

Didn't see the Lana thing coming. Wow!

--
Jeff
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Jeff, the fanfic mbs have a PG13 rating, not PG. I'm posting this information here in case others are confused or unclear as to what the rating is.

The other issues in your post I've PM'd you on privately. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Originally posted by LabRat:
Jeff, the fanfic mbs have a PG13 rating, not PG. I'm posting this information here in case others are confused or unclear as to what the rating is.
The reason I said PG was that is what the message board states is the rating level. Taken directly from the front page of the boards:

Fanfiction based on Lois & Clark. Rated PG and below.
I've responded via PM about the rest.

--
Jeff
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've just replied to you, Jeff. Thank you for pointing that out! I can't believe that typo has been there all this time and no one noticed it till now. That's quite appalling. laugh And sorry for it confusing things for you. I've fixed it so it's correct.

From the board FAQS:

The Fanfic forum is the heart of this message board, and is normally the busiest area. It's purely for posting Lois & Clark fanfic stories and for commenting on those stories. Since anyone can visit here as a guest, or sign up for an account, story content is restricted to PG-13 or below.

Stories with violent and/or sexual content above PG-13 go in the nFanfic forum. Access to this forum is restricted, by means of a password, to people over 18. (Since the message board server is located in the USA, the US age for "adult content" is strictly observed. We extend our apologies to members in countries with different laws.)

The Fanfic Challenge forum is for fanfic challenges and challenge responses. These include challenges issued to a specific person (such as the infamous Tank & Wendy challenges) or general challenges open to everyone (such as Hazel's Plot Un-twist challenge).

The Original Fiction forum is for posting and commenting on stories which are not fanfic, and whose settings, plots and characters are entirely original with the author. Content is once again restricted to PG-13 or below.

All topics not specifically covered by other forums go in the Off Topic forum. You're even allowed to talk religion and politics! There are just three rules to remember:

1. No gossip about the Lois & Clark actors,
2. Keep it clean, i.e. under the PG-13 limit, and
3. No flaming.
LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard