Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Annalina19 FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/21/10 03:17 PM
Don't worry, we don't forget. I am very glad you post this part ! Great one. thumbsup

Lois is lucky to have friends who accept and understand so well Clark's situation! But poor boy, with Lucy, he didn't have a moment of respite!
I found a little quick the way they jump in bed, but I always like when Lois & Clark are in love and express it!

I am waiting for the next part!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/21/10 07:03 PM
Wow that was incredible! Very sexy and cute and fun too. But I miss this story already<g> More soon. Laura
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/21/10 07:25 PM
Delightful and so hot!

Maybe they jumped into bed a little early, but then again this sexual tension has been there between them the whole time. Clark has been dropping little bits of innuendo right from the start, in a way that he didn't do in the show. This fic has not felt like the ones where Lois is so skittish and Clark is a virgin. I think it was Clark's experience that made most of the difference here, plus the fact that he and Lois are not colleagues, much less professional rivals. Also, this Clark has dealt differently with being outed than Alt-Clark did on the show.

The end of this chapter sounded melancholic, as if Clark didn't know if he would see Lois again. But surely he is going to?

Looking forward to more, and welcome back, Squid!

Ann
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/21/10 07:53 PM
you're back! well worth the wait!!
Posted By: In4Adventure Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/21/10 09:32 PM
THANK YOU! This was exactly what I needed. <happy sigh>

Can't wait for part 7 (and my own Superman, who has to be out there somewhere wink ).

Natascha
Posted By: Lote Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/22/10 09:00 AM
Ah, SQD, lovely. Waiting for more.

Lote.
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/22/10 10:57 AM
oh lovely chapter! I very much enjoyed it. Poor Lois and Clark having to deal with Lucy!!! And again, I wish I had friends like Lois, LOL. Looking forward to the next part!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/22/10 12:48 PM
So great to see this back hyper And I'm halfway surprised and halfway not that they crossed the threshold. I never expected Lucy, though eek

"Damn! I hope he doesn't do everything that fast," Scott said after a brief silence, everyone clearly awe struck by his departure.

It finally registered what he'd said, causing the small group to burst into laughter. For the briefest moment, Lois wondered the same thing.
And in true Lois Lane fashion, she had to find out laugh

Great part, Squid clap

Michael
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/23/10 08:15 AM
So excited to see the new part (and another) is up!

I really missed this story!

Great part smile
Posted By: jwb Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/23/10 09:12 AM
First, I am enjoying this story. It's fun and different and well written. I like how Clark's secret is out and how Lois is doing something so completely different. The weekend getaway was great.

However, call me an old stick-in-the-mud, or old fashioned, but for me this part crossed well over the PG rating the fanfic board is supposed to have. There was little left to the imagination.

Didn't see the Lana thing coming. Wow!
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/23/10 09:42 AM
Jeff, the fanfic mbs have a PG13 rating, not PG. I'm posting this information here in case others are confused or unclear as to what the rating is.

The other issues in your post I've PM'd you on privately. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: jwb Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/23/10 10:04 AM
Originally posted by LabRat:
Jeff, the fanfic mbs have a PG13 rating, not PG. I'm posting this information here in case others are confused or unclear as to what the rating is.
The reason I said PG was that is what the message board states is the rating level. Taken directly from the front page of the boards:

Fanfiction based on Lois & Clark. Rated PG and below.
I've responded via PM about the rest.
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK - My Inspiration 6 - 03/23/10 10:17 AM
I've just replied to you, Jeff. Thank you for pointing that out! I can't believe that typo has been there all this time and no one noticed it till now. That's quite appalling. laugh And sorry for it confusing things for you. I've fixed it so it's correct.

From the board FAQS:

The Fanfic forum is the heart of this message board, and is normally the busiest area. It's purely for posting Lois & Clark fanfic stories and for commenting on those stories. Since anyone can visit here as a guest, or sign up for an account, story content is restricted to PG-13 or below.

Stories with violent and/or sexual content above PG-13 go in the nFanfic forum. Access to this forum is restricted, by means of a password, to people over 18. (Since the message board server is located in the USA, the US age for "adult content" is strictly observed. We extend our apologies to members in countries with different laws.)

The Fanfic Challenge forum is for fanfic challenges and challenge responses. These include challenges issued to a specific person (such as the infamous Tank & Wendy challenges) or general challenges open to everyone (such as Hazel's Plot Un-twist challenge).

The Original Fiction forum is for posting and commenting on stories which are not fanfic, and whose settings, plots and characters are entirely original with the author. Content is once again restricted to PG-13 or below.

All topics not specifically covered by other forums go in the Off Topic forum. You're even allowed to talk religion and politics! There are just three rules to remember:

1. No gossip about the Lois & Clark actors,
2. Keep it clean, i.e. under the PG-13 limit, and
3. No flaming.
LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards