Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70470 03/16/10 04:29 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay, more Nan-fic!! smile A very Lois-centric chapter, but I did like Clark's musings about her not taking long to start bossing Superman around... and that he liked it. smile Also, her realization that Clark and Superman aren't exactly the same, since Clark's willing to do things Superman wouldn't. Very Lex-like dialog, too.

Want more! smile

PJ
(I know, I'm insatiable, it's awful!)

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper It's back! hyper And another cliffhanger mecry cat

Wonderful suspense, Nan! Interesting just how much Luthor is miscalculating the situation laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome to see another chapter! And the total chapter count keeps going up and up! That can only be good as it means more Nan-Fic to read! Yay!

All the other things I wanted to say the other posters have already mentioned, so I all I can say is ditto to their posts exactly!

Looking forward to the rest of the story real soon!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Blogger
Blogger
clap What a joy to find the latest installment of this engaging story! Well thought out and well written, as usual, and I can hardly wait for the rest. Of course, my inner geek is also wondering what Luthor's plan B is.

Thanks for sharing.
--
Brian

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice part, Nan.

I was sure that Lois was going to charge in and get caught by Nigel or Lex. I was pleased to see Superman show up to help with the safe.

Then again, Clark seems to have left the building. smile

This is a very insightful part:
Lois had to smile at the unquestioning belief that Superman didn't break and enter. Superman might not, but Clark Kent did, especially when he was with her. It was an interesting distinction between her partner's two identities.
Please don’t make us wait too long for the rest.

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Nan. Nice to see this story getting bigger. Keep it coming.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I still wonder if there is enough evidence to take Luthor down. Now he has a vendetta against Henderson. This is definitely one of those situations where, "If you strike at the king, do not strike to wound. Strike to kill."

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

I haven't quit the story -- there really should be only a couple of parts to go, but I've had to slow down -- my brother Jim had a heart attack 3 weeks ago and I've spent a good deal of time shuttling between Ramona and Escondido since then. Jim, who is handicapped, has never had to stay in a hospital before and I've visited him every day since.

I have the next part about half done, and hope to finish it this weekend.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hope your brother is doing well soon.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard