Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, folks. That's it. That's all. Hope you enjoyed it.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your input. You've helped make this story better. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
LOL!!! I remember the consummation discussion from No Place Like Home.

LOVED that the cabin belonged to the Sterns! And who knew Vader had a sense of humor wink .

Very nice wrap up!

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, you're so delightfully evil! Just can't wrap up a story without including HG Wells and the mystery disease. I love it!

Great epilogue, and Jimmy catching the bouquet was a very funny touch!

Thank you for writing another wonderful story! I really enjoyed the ride.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
H.G.Wells??? H.G.Wells!!!!

Aaaarggghhh!!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Thanks for a fun, scary, romantic and somewhat evil ride, ML!

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A wonderfully waffy ending and with the possible kidnapping charges nicely taken care of. I enjoyed this fic immensely... thank you for writing and sharing it with us.

Cheers
Elizabeth

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great fic!

I am delightfully surprised with the way in which you chose to wrap things up - and the ending was pure brilliance smile

Yes, thanks for writing such a great (and at certain moments, evil) story smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
BRILLIANT! ALL THE LOSE ENDS WERE TIED UP NICELY.
Oops my cap lock was on. Sorry! Anyway, I loved the way you explained the whole why Deter did what he did. I think that made sense that it was a power trip for him. I also loved the whole intimate feet thing. And Clark does have nice feet, for feet that is. Though I think a little toe nibbling would have been warranted here<g>
The wedding was perfect. The conversation with Henderson, great! The Franklin Stern thing genius!
I give you a 10 out of 10. (of course had this been in the nfic folder, it would have gotten an 11<g>)I loved this story all around and I am sorry to see it over. Keep writing! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, you evil evil woman, leaving them with the curse! I loved how you wrapped everything up, with both the wedding and the cabin. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
That was a NASTY thing to do to them - I approve!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
What a fabulous ending!

The wedding was great! I loved how you brought in all of the characters, especially Star.

And a profound thank you for dealing with Deter. I think I'll just insert a copy of your story in my DVD case right after Forget Me Not.

smile Amber

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, wait a moment, ML! What happened to my more perfect ending????

carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
ML, don't tell me you included H.G.Wells because I had given you the idea by mentioning Tempus!
Nope. That was already the way I had ended it. After all that mushyness in the proceeding paragraphs, I figured... what the heck. End with the 'Aaaaaaaaaaa!' moment. On the other hand, given the way I'd ended it, I found myself laughing when you mentioned Tempus.

Don't get married. Have some unmarried fun instead.
As a former divorce lawyer, that's pretty much my philosophy. laugh (Trust me when I say, criminal law is much less dirty)

Did you know, ML, that in the Old Testament one's foot is used as a euphemism for another body part in a somewhat lowly position on your body?
I've never heard that about the Old Testament and would be very curious to see chapter and verse. On the other hand, I was pretty sure that it was common knowledge (or at least theory) these days that there was a connection between the two - which is why I have Lois burst out laughing. (And that is about all I will say about that without taking this discussion over to the nfic boards blush )

BRILLIANT! ALL THE LOSE ENDS WERE TIED UP NICELY.
Oops my cap lock was on. Sorry!
Hey, anytime you want to yell at me that my story is brilliant, feel free. I could use more of that type of yelling. thumbsup

I loved how you wrapped everything up, with both the wedding and the cabin.
Well, I might have left you with the curse, but at least I cut out the stupid wedding destroyer. laugh

Hey, wait a moment, ML! What happened to my more perfect ending????
Carol, how many times do I have to tell you: Lois isn't going to dump Clark and run off with Henderson. And no, a three way is out of the question, too! laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol, how many times do I have to tell you: Lois isn't going to dump Clark and run off with Henderson. And no, a three way is out of the question, too!
but ML, you led me to believe .... and the 3 way would have been so nice. laugh

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
but ML, you led me to believe ....
Okay fine. To your version, simply add the following:

“Aaaaaaaaa!” she screamed in frustration. Well, if she couldn't be with Clark... "Clark, did you take Henderson back to Metropolis yet?"
There. Does that end things better for you? (Just don't read the version that's going to the archives and you'll be fine laugh )

ML wave

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She smiled as she thought about what had happened after that. She wasn’t entirely sure how it had come about, but at some point, she’d been lying on the bed, playing with his feet.

“God, I love your feet,” she said, coloring slightly when she realized she’d voiced that thought aloud.
/mentally replaces feet with *censored*/ Oh boy, this is dirty blush

She rolled her eyes at his silliness. “Oh, baby, baby,” she finally said in a monotone voice when he continued to wiggle his toes. “Take me now.”
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank-you, ML. smile smile smile After all - what every woman knows: always good to have a back-up plan.

c.

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I think there has been a mis-understanding here. Just because ML has completed this particular story doesn't mean she gets out of posting some new story part every other day.

Am I right?

Tank (who is looking forward to 'what's next')

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Umm... you do realize that not mentioning the upcoming nuptials until way down was all shot to pieces after you mentioned 'idea' and 'Las Vegas', right?
Yep. That was a conscious decision. I didn't want to hide it. I wanted people to say... "Hey, they are going to get married... I hope." Build the anticipation, but not know for certain until a couple pages further in.

Was that TNPLH?
Nope. Or at least, I don't think so. After I post a story, I sort of forget the details of the story. After all, you're only as good as your next story... Either that, or my memory is starting to go on me. Not sure which it is. Probably the latter blush

always good to have a back-up plan
laugh

Just because ML has completed this particular story doesn't mean she gets out of posting some new story part every other day.
Sorry. I seem to have already missed the deadline. blush

I am working on an idea for another story, though. Gerry told me, however, that I'm not allowed to use kryptonite in this one. How am I supposed to write a story with one hand tied behind my back like that. laugh

Anyway, I'm currently watching the gold/silver curling game: Canada v. Sweden. It's a tight game, got me on the edge of my seat.

ML wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!!! I absolutely loved this story (like all your stories.. smile ).

I've always wanted to see more interaction between an amnesiac Lois and a desperate Clark during that arc, and this story more than made up for it.

And the ending was classic.

I've been away for a while (lost in RL), and this was a superb celebrate-my-return story, laugh

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard